Chris Christie wipes DNC floor with Obama's ass

Your Food Stamps for starters.

So the Republican solution to a bad economy is to take food assistance away from people who need it.

Sure...then they get hungry....then they find jobs.

Then they start contributing...then the economy picks up.....

Then we don't have to pay for them. Then we have more money to spend in the economy and give these people jobs.

Want some food.....I have lots of work around my house I am willing to pay to have done.
where do you live? give the address and 50-100 people will show up

So the Republican solution to a bad economy is to take food assistance away from people who need it.

Then we don't have to pay for them. Then we have more money to spend in the economy and give these people jobs.

Want some food.....I have lots of work around my house I am willing to pay to have done.

There's a "caveat" to your social darwinism. If there are no jobs..and no way to buy food..people will find ways to get food.

Like they did in France..
Like they did in Russia...
Like they did in China...

Like they did in nearly every country where there was "trickle down" austerity.

When Obama said that he stuttered!

There's a "caveat" to your social darwinism. If there are no jobs..and no way to buy food..people will find ways to get food.

Like they did in France..
Like they did in Russia...
Like they did in China...

Like they did in nearly every country where there was "trickle down" austerity.

When Obama said that he stuttered!

And?

all built on a fucking LIE about what Obama said.

Do you really think you win any converts by being lying assholes?

"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen." President Obama

Seems pretty clear, cut and dry. Obama placed himself in the position as the "Divider-in-Chief", implying that those who are successful in achieving the American dream are to be demonized, if not criticized for doing so. Placing on class of people against another, a campaign that includes pitting one religion against another (mormonism), pointing fingers and placing blame. THAT'S the Obama Presidency. Obama's own statment above reflects that people ought to depend more upon BIG Government to obtain their successes, that somehow they are incapable of attaining such dreams of success on their own.

What teacher instructed Edison how to successfully make the lightbulb? Who was there to fund Igor Sikorsky's efforts to construct and develop the first successful helicopter (not the government)? Was government or an instructor behind the concept of the youtube or iphone?

This is why Obama will turn to people like Sandra Fluke, to further drive the message home of dependence ON government. "You didn't get their on your own", I'm sorry Mr President the Founding Fathers never built this country based upon that concept, but rather an individual's efforts towards the persuit of happiness. Where was it ever written that such happiness would be promised, or that GOVERNMENT should have the job of providing it?

Last edited:
Christie went on about the 5 trillion in added debt and about the reality that we have to cut spending.

Romney has promised not to cut defense spending, but to increase it, not to touch Medicare for 10 years, not to touch Social Security for several years (not specified)

so, the question is,

WHERE WILL HE CUT to get meaningful spending reductions????

anyone??

Maybe park Air force one for awhile,and quit the entitlements to losers,maybe stop giving away the bank to foreign countries,how about shirnking government instead of growing it bigger? Anything is better than that fool in there now:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Less visits to The View, or late night talk shows would be a great help with that. Maybe the next President ought to concentrate more on "ISSUES" like the economy, and less on entertaining the American people?

Are republicans naive or just plain dumb? Reckless spending? Huh!

"This is when the Republican Party set its trap. Meeting in closed sessions at the beginning of the Obama regime, the party of tax cuts for the rich, unfunded wars, and the largest deficit in the history of the country redefined itself. It suddenly became the party of deficit reduction through lean government joined to supreme confidence in unregulated financial and corporate markets. It even opposed the bail out of General Motors and Chrysler, though these actions stopped unemployment from reaching a dangerous tipping point, allowed the two companies time to reconstruct themselves, and enabled them to pay back the loans within two years–-creating one of the most successful bailouts in the history of Euro-American economic life." William E. Connolly See The Contemporary Condition: The Republican Pincer Machine

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding – Annual

2010-2011, at $549 billion (B. H. Obama) (see link below)
2009-2010, at $758 billion (B. H. Obama)
2008-2009, at $879 billion (transition from G. W. Bush to B. H. Obama)
2007-2008, at $472 billion (G. W. Bush)
2003-2004, at $315 billion (G. W. Bush)
2002-2003, at $302 billion (G. W. Bush)

U.S. Federal Deficits, Presidents, and Congress

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding – Annual
The True Federal Deficit
The Contemporary Condition: The Return of the Big Lie

'Republicans want less government, for the same reasons criminals want less cops.' anon

Don't forget the $787 Billion stimulus plan from President Obama vs. $820 Billion for a 7 year war with Iraq under President George W. Bush

Last edited:
Christie went on about the 5 trillion in added debt and about the reality that we have to cut spending.

Romney has promised not to cut defense spending, but to increase it, not to touch Medicare for 10 years, not to touch Social Security for several years (not specified)

so, the question is,

anyone??

Maybe park Air force one for awhile,and quit the entitlements to losers,maybe stop giving away the bank to foreign countries,how about shirnking government instead of growing it bigger? Anything is better than that fool in there now:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Less visits to The View, or late night talk shows would be a great help with that. Maybe the next President ought to concentrate more on "ISSUES" like the economy, and less on entertaining the American people?

Last President to do that was Jimmy Carter.

Who was probably the most honest and forthright President in Modern times.

Where'd that get him?

Oh yeah..one term.

so, the question is,

anyone??

He can't but he will keep trying to sell this lie! Many republican sheeple are buying into it! The president has little influence on the economy.

If I were a presidential candidate’s campaign adviser, here’s what I’d like him or her to say:

My fellow Americans, I have precious little control over the U.S. economy, even though I and my fellow candidates pretend the opposite is true. There is no “increase employment” button I can push once I get to the Oval Office, no “lower gas prices” button either. It’s true I have a little influence on the direction and shape and velocity of the economy, but mostly it does what it does. So if it gets worse on my watch, you shouldn’t necessarily blame me – and if it happens to get better, you shouldn’t give me too much credit, either.

LINK

Governor Lardass was awful. It was a craven attempt to elevate himself for 2016. It took him over 16 minutes - 1800 words out of 2500 word speech - to finally get around to mentioning the nominee, during a KEYNOTE speech!

Christie is convinced Mittens will lose.

anyone??

Your Food Stamps for starters.

When you have a President that "promotes" and "encourages" food stamps and more unemployment extensions, over working with Congress to come together and look to other solutions to creating jobs, there is a problem. That's where the country needs an experienced involved leader, over a follower of polls coated with great speeches.

By jobs, I mean outside of the same 'ol roads, bridges, and teachers talk . . . . Americans aren't afraid of including green jobs under an "all of the above" approach, just not having to undergo another recycled speech that stems back to 2009.

This country would have been better off had it been more focused on competency over simply making history.

so, the question is,

anyone??

We can cut the EPA budget by 60%, for starters. We can eliminate the Dept of Education, Dept of Agriculture, Dept of Energy, Dept of Commerce and several other departments.

Governor Lardass was awful. It was a craven attempt to elevate himself for 2016. It took him over 16 minutes - 1800 words out of 2500 word speech - to finally get around to mentioning the nominee, during a KEYNOTE speech!

Christie is convinced Mittens will lose.

I agree with this.

Which is probably why he wasn't picked as Vice.

so, the question is,

anyone??

We can cut the EPA budget by 60%, for starters. We can eliminate the Dept of Education, Dept of Agriculture, Dept of Energy, Dept of Commerce and several other departments.

Then Romney should be saying that's what they want to do..

Perry had the balls to say it.

Forum List

Back