Sorry if this is a Duplicate Thread; A surprise GOP Speaker on Thursday?

I hope it's GWBush just to irritate the hell out of the left. Or Palin

Both have earned the right to speak at the convention. As a member of the left; I wouldn't care either way. I don't plan on watching this or the DNC convention. It would be nice to see Governor Palin out there again; front and center on the GOP stage. Nothing would make me happier come to think of it.

The mystery speaker is a great idea! Everyone is speculating who it may be...but I hope it doesn't disappoint. Hoping it is former General David Petraeus, our CIA Director. Would love to hear what he has to say!

I'm guessing Palin or Bush 43. It would be funny if it were not so sad. The DNC will probably try a gimmick too.

These political parties are silly.

Wow, a mystery speaker, I'll be sure to tune in...not.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
The speaker was going to be Charlie Crist, but he is....uh...UNAVAILABLE.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I saw this on Yahoo...sorry if this is a duplicate thread.

Romney advisers: We don

The Romney Camp says they are out of the loop on who the "mystery guest" may be.

You've got to just shake your head at these political parties.

I've heard it was Palin, because Bobby Jindal had to go back to Louisiana and mismanage Isaac.

On his worst day, he will do better than Nagin-Blanco......diverting funds for the 9th Ward levies is the Louisiana Democrat hallmark.

Joe doesn't know any better.
He's been spoonfed his news from MM and TP and he thinks Jindal was Gov thru Katrina
:eusa_whistle:

The mystery speaker is a great idea! Everyone is speculating who it may be...but I hope it doesn't disappoint. Hoping it is former General David Petraeus, our CIA Director. Would love to hear what he has to say!

I'm guessing Palin or Bush 43. It would be funny if it were not so sad. The DNC will probably try a gimmick too.

These political parties are silly.

Wow, a mystery speaker, I'll be sure to tune in...not.

I'm with you on this one...

Vice President Cheney comes to mind.

The best convention speech I've ever heard was this one:

Part 1: Zell Miller 2004 RNC speech - YouTube
Part 2: Zell Miller 2004 RNC Speech - YouTube

I defy anyone to come up with a better speech than this one. Obama's 2004 speech was probably the best one he ever gave too but this one is pitch-perfect for the crowd that was starved for red meat. At that point, Zell Miller was the biggest distributor of mutten the world ever saw.

"With what? Spitballs?"

TAMPA, Fla. — Who is the mystery guest speaker at this year's Republican National Convention? Mitt Romney's top advisers claim that even they are out of the loop.
"I do not know. I'm intrigued," Eric Ferhnstrom, a senior Romney adviser, told Yahoo! News' David Chalian and ABC News' Jonathan Karl during a discussion Tuesday morning that also included Romney aides Beth Myers and Ashley O'Connor and pollster Neil Newhouse.
Even if they don't know who will be filling the "To Be Announced" spot in Thursday night's speaking lineup, the advisers did give a glimpse into what's going on within the Romney campaign.

The Romney Camp says they are out of the loop on who the "mystery guest" may be.

Yeah, well Romney is out of the loop on everything else so why not on the mystery speaker. I would have guessed Falwell but he is dead so maybe Pat Robertson?:D
;)

Maybe Joe Biden is going to show up and start speaking, that would be enough to send the GOP to victory.

It's not Sarah Palin.

It's not George W. Bush.

It's not Dick Cheney.

Republicans sure are embarrassed by their previous leaders.

TAMPA, Fla. — Who is the mystery guest speaker at this year's Republican National Convention? Mitt Romney's top advisers claim that even they are out of the loop.
"I do not know. I'm intrigued," Eric Ferhnstrom, a senior Romney adviser, told Yahoo! News' David Chalian and ABC News' Jonathan Karl during a discussion Tuesday morning that also included Romney aides Beth Myers and Ashley O'Connor and pollster Neil Newhouse.
Even if they don't know who will be filling the "To Be Announced" spot in Thursday night's speaking lineup, the advisers did give a glimpse into what's going on within the Romney campaign.

Herman Cain and Clarence Thomas are going to perform a little soft-shoe dance just to prove, once and for ALL, that tea party Republicans don't harbor racist tendencies.

icon12.gif

Yeah, well Romney is out of the loop on everything else so why not on the mystery speaker. I would have guessed Falwell but he is dead so maybe Pat Robertson?:D
;)

I'm thinking Joe Biden. I hear he's in town.

He is one of Mitt Romney's strongest arguments for voting Obama out.

It's not Sarah Palin.

It's not George W. Bush.

It's not Dick Cheney.

Republicans sure are embarrassed by their previous leaders.

Embarassed? No. We just dont need to look to the past when we have vision for the future.

Forum List

Back