Chris Christie wipes DNC floor with Obama's ass

I have spoken to a few conservatives today about Gov. Christie and his speech. Most of them didn't find it to be all that great.

To each is own, or whatever.. Sure did not help swing any voters, that is for sure.

More evidence that Peggy Noonan has totally lost it. I don't know why anyone pays any attention to her.

Peggy Noonan said:
But you know, this is how the Republican base feels: No one classy and admired like Chris Christie has ever taken it to Obama and been as tough a partisan as, say, Joe Biden, or as amusing and pointed as — well, actually, I can’t think at the moment of a truly pointed and funny Democrat, but whoever that person is would be is the person I mean.

Republicans aren’t really hungry for red meat, that’s not what this is about. They’re hungry for someone who is an elected official at a high level, and who is admired, to push back, to have fun, to stir the blood, to make the case, to get the troops going again.

I want to tell you they marched out of the hall Tuesday night on fire for their side. But I was there and they did not. They walked out like people who weren’t quite sure what to think or how to feel but were hoping for the best because they love their country. A lot.

Seriously?

Christie is certainly admired in some circles, but he is far from classy. His lack of classiness is one of his strongest points.

Seriously?

Republicans aren’t really hungry for red meat? Since when? :lol:

Peggy Noonan's Opinion Blog

There are plenty of useless government programs designed to waste money. We have entire departments who waste incredible amounts of money. obama's answer to government waste is to stop paying doctors for medical care, not stop the GSA from lavish and silly parties. Stop funding Planned Parenthood.

I italicized the word meaningful for a reason. I assumed it was futile, but I'm not afraid to try, AGAIN, to get someone who supports Romney/Ryan on the grounds that they are going to MEANINGFULLY cut spending to seriously discuss how that is going to be done once you've taken most of the big ticket items off the table.

"Designed to waste money". It isn't worth reading after that "gem".

Christie used Obamas ass for a mop.......Lets see obama away from a teleprompter and see how he does ,his ass would get chewed -up like bubble gum......:badgrin:

From all accounts, Christie was a disappointment to the GOPers. Not the least of his problem was that the didn't talk Mitten up. I guess he couldn't put lipstick on a pig.

From all accounts, Christie was a disappointment to the GOPers. Not the least of his problem was that the didn't talk Mitten up. I guess he couldn't put lipstick on a pig.
I noticed the CON$ didn't give Christie's "I" count like they like to do for Obama. It was 37 and he only mentioned Willard Mitt THE Twit 7 times, the same number of times he mentioned "Jersey."

Forum List

Back