Chris Christie wipes DNC floor with Obama's ass

Governor Lardass was awful. It was a craven attempt to elevate himself for 2016. It took him over 16 minutes - 1800 words out of 2500 word speech - to finally get around to mentioning the nominee, during a KEYNOTE speech!

Christie is convinced Mittens will lose.

I agree that he was putting too much emphasis on himself. Giving his mother credit was good though but I think the reason he talked about himself so much is because there really isn't much to say about Romney.:D I was expecting a lot more from him but he didn't deliver IMO.

“I know this simple truth and I'm not afraid to say it: our ideas are right for America and their ideas have failed America,”

N.J. Gov. Chris Christie RNC 8/28/2012

:clap2:

So the Republican solution to a bad economy is to take food assistance away from people who need it.

Sure...then they get hungry....then they find jobs.

Then they start contributing...then the economy picks up.....

Then we don't have to pay for them. Then we have more money to spend in the economy and give these people jobs.

Want some food.....I have lots of work around my house I am willing to pay to have done.

There's a "caveat" to your social darwinism. If there are no jobs..and no way to buy food..people will find ways to get food.

Like they did in France..
Like they did in Russia...
Like they did in China...

Like they did in nearly every country where there was "trickle down" austerity.

Russian just got done losing a war when it had a Revolution. China didn't lose, but it was devastated by WW II. There was no "austerity" in France before the Revolution. That's a liberal myth.

So your theory about what causes revolutions is total complete bullshit. But then, what do liberals believe that isn't total complete bullshit?

“It’s time to end this era of absentee leadership in the Oval Office and send real leaders to the White House,” Mr. Christie said, according to prepared remarks. “America needs Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan, and we need them right now.”

Agree Chris... agree.....

Out the door Obama and his Stooge VP go in November...

See they say nothing about everything being about Obama but jump on board with Chris Christie's lead in to his support of Mitt.

I had such a visual of his momma. Having grown up in an Italian neighborhood, I could just see her saying those things to him. LOL

Now back to the Obamasiah worshipers, here's his tribute to Neil Armstrong.

obama-space.jpg

“I know this simple truth and I'm not afraid to say it: our ideas are right for America and their ideas have failed America,”

Such bravery has never been and will never be equaled.

Christie went on about the 5 trillion in added debt and about the reality that we have to cut spending.

Romney has promised not to cut defense spending, but to increase it, not to touch Medicare for 10 years, not to touch Social Security for several years (not specified)

so, the question is,

WHERE WILL HE CUT to get meaningful spending reductions????

anyone??

We can cut the EPA budget by 60%, for starters. We can eliminate the Dept of Education, Dept of Agriculture, Dept of Energy, Dept of Commerce and several other departments.

Seriously? That would eliminate the entire food stamp program, for starters. Never happen.

Like I said, once you take everything off the table that Romney has taken off, PLUS you cut taxes, you can't balance the budget. Period.

Such bravery has never been and will never be equaled.

Christie's ideas haven't even been right for his own state. UE in New Jersey is above the national average.

Seriously? That would eliminate the entire food stamp program, for starters.

Makes you nervous, huh?

Think of it this way - Romney is forcing you to find a job. Something you refused to do under Obama's care.

Time to get out of the trailer and start looking asswipe. The free ride's almost over.

What teacher instructed Edison how to successfully make the lightbulb? Who was there to fund Igor Sikorsky's efforts to construct and develop the first successful helicopter (not the government)? Was government or an instructor behind the concept of the youtube or iphone?

Who helped Philo Farnsworth invent electronic television? Who helped Alexander Graham Bell invent the telephone? Marconi the radio?

List of major inventions that government did nothing to help with:

1. Steam Engine
  2. Photography
  3. Airplane
  4. Power Loom
  5. Harvester
  6. Steam Locomotive
  7. Telegraph
  8. Radio
  9. Phonograph
  10. Motion Pictures
  11. Sewing Machine
  12. Steamboat
  13. Cotton Gin
  14. Interchangable parts
  15. Electric lights
  16. Electric motor
  17. Gasoline Engine
  18. Diesel Engine
  19. Steam Turbine
  20. Vacuum tube
  21. Typewriter
  22. Washing machine
  23. Refrigeration
  24. Plastic
  25. pastureization
  26. Elevator
  27. Bicycle
  28. Dynamite
  29. Tin Can
  30. Barbed Wire
  31. Air brakes
  32. Zipper
  33. Air conditioning
  34. Safety razor
  35. Helicopter
  36. Sound for motion pictures
  37. Insulin
  38. Loudspeaker
  39. Liquid fueled rocket
  40. Microscope
  41. Electron Microscope
  42. FM radio
  43. Magnetic tape
  44. Transistor
  45. Aluminum Can
  46. Colt revolver
  47. Photocopier
  48. Color television
  49. Vulcanized Rubber
  50. Microwave Oven
  51. Mobile Phones
  52. Bar Code
  53. Transistor Radio
  54. Fiber Optics
  55. Laser
  56. Integrated Circuit
  57. Video Games
  58. Compact Disk
  59. Hand held calculator
  60. ATM machine
  61. Cat scan machine
  62. MRI machine
  63. Word processor

US and World News, Breaking News, and Top Headlines | NBC 6 South Florida

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie took center stage at the Republican National Convention Tuesday night to deliver the keynote address, calling for an end to an “era of absentee leadership in the Oval Office.” “I know this simple truth and I'm not afraid to say it: our ideas are right for America and their ideas have failed America,” Christie said. A former federal prosecutor, Christie portrayed the GOP ticket as the men who’ll say no for the good of the country. Christie's hard sell was preceded by a deeply personal speech by Mitt Romney’s wife, who called the presidential candidate “the man America needs.” "This man will not fail," Ann Romney told the crowd of GOP loyalists in Tampa. Ann Romney, whose primary job at the convention was to make her husband appear less stiff and more likeable, described falling in love with him for his sense of humor. “He still makes me laugh,” she said. She also portrayed him as a “good, decent man” who helped her weather a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis and a cancer scare. Christie and Ann Romney's speeches capped a busy opening day for the Republicans, whose schedule was reworked in response to Hurricane Isaac, which made landfall during the evening lineup of speeches and spun toward New Orleans.

Obama's failed polices and reckless spending and sugar coating the problems in this country have sealed his fate......:clap2:

View attachment 20815

View attachment 20816

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

Really?

US and World News, Breaking News, and Top Headlines | NBC 6 South Florida

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie took center stage at the Republican National Convention Tuesday night to deliver the keynote address, calling for an end to an “era of absentee leadership in the Oval Office.” “I know this simple truth and I'm not afraid to say it: our ideas are right for America and their ideas have failed America,” Christie said. A former federal prosecutor, Christie portrayed the GOP ticket as the men who’ll say no for the good of the country. Christie's hard sell was preceded by a deeply personal speech by Mitt Romney’s wife, who called the presidential candidate “the man America needs.” "This man will not fail," Ann Romney told the crowd of GOP loyalists in Tampa. Ann Romney, whose primary job at the convention was to make her husband appear less stiff and more likeable, described falling in love with him for his sense of humor. “He still makes me laugh,” she said. She also portrayed him as a “good, decent man” who helped her weather a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis and a cancer scare. Christie and Ann Romney's speeches capped a busy opening day for the Republicans, whose schedule was reworked in response to Hurricane Isaac, which made landfall during the evening lineup of speeches and spun toward New Orleans.

Obama's failed polices and reckless spending and sugar coating the problems in this country have sealed his fate......:clap2:

View attachment 20815

View attachment 20816

Christie can't wipe his own ass. The guy is a joke. Hopefully he will be the next great Republican hope after Romney loses, because he'll have less chance of being elected than the liar Romney.

Christie went on about the 5 trillion in added debt and about the reality that we have to cut spending.

Romney has promised not to cut defense spending, but to increase it, not to touch Medicare for 10 years, not to touch Social Security for several years (not specified)

so, the question is,

WHERE WILL HE CUT to get meaningful spending reductions????

anyone??

We can cut the EPA budget by 60%, for starters. We can eliminate the Dept of Education, Dept of Agriculture, Dept of Energy, Dept of Commerce and several other departments.

Unfortunately, taxpayer dollars that's been marked towards "education", hasn't been found to be used towards the "quality" of education. We don't need to see benefits that promote teacher seniority over Qualified. Democrats appear to be more concerned about unions and votes, than they are with kids that are trying to graduate with the necessary skills needed to attain a good quality job.

Despite tightening school budgets and a perpetual rallying cry for more funding, Baltimore school administrators spent roughly $500,000 during the past year and a half on expenses such as a $7,300 office retreat at a downtown hotel, $300-per-night stays at hotels, and a $1,000 dinner at an exclusive members-only club, credit card statements show.

City school officials defend the majority of the credit card expenditures… as “the cost of doing business,”

Price Tag $500K: Baltimore Schools Under Fire for Wild Spending Spree (That Included a Trip to Hooters)

Parents need to be in more control over the quality of their kids education, not unions or government. The use of school vouchers to allow for this is a great idea. As a result, we can afford to cut some added unneccessary wasteful spending that seems to surface with education, as a result of unions and government. This would add to the reduction needed for a BIG Government budget, that Obama wants to promote and increase. Wasn't it the Democrat party that made the boastful statement, that our country needs some "choice and competition"?

Sure...then they get hungry....then they find jobs.

Then they start contributing...then the economy picks up.....

Then we don't have to pay for them. Then we have more money to spend in the economy and give these people jobs.

Want some food.....I have lots of work around my house I am willing to pay to have done.

There's a "caveat" to your social darwinism. If there are no jobs..and no way to buy food..people will find ways to get food.

Like they did in France..
Like they did in Russia...
Like they did in China...

Like they did in nearly every country where there was "trickle down" austerity.

Russian just got done losing a war when it had a Revolution. China didn't lose, but it was devastated by WW II. There was no "austerity" in France before the Revolution. That's a liberal myth.

So your theory about what causes revolutions is total complete bullshit. But then, what do liberals believe that isn't total complete bullshit?

When states lose a major resource of jobs as a result of corporations like GM or Bethlehem Steel closing shop, maybe they will begin to understand the cost of doing business through high taxes and now an expensive madatory government healthcare plan. What the left doesn't understand or grasp is - Businesses don't have to remain in the United States under a global market, if it's more expensive to maintain a plant as a result of a greedy government wanting more taxes.

Last edited:

Seriously? That would eliminate the entire food stamp program, for starters. Never happen.

Like I said, once you take everything off the table that Romney has taken off, PLUS you cut taxes, you can't balance the budget. Period.

The foodstamp program can be moved to HHS. It can also be sharply cut back. Foodstamps should be for people who would starve otherwise, not just to improve someone's lifestyle. The rest of the garbage in the Dept of Ag, like crop subsidies, can go.

Forum List

Back