CNN's Bias exposed,Hires man who said Romney’s happy with ‘black people drowning"

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Could you imagine the uproar if Fox News hired some reporter who claimed that Obama hated White people and put them in charge of a program?

That is what CNN just did.

'Black people drowning' journo named producer to 'Crossfire' | The Daily Caller

In an announcement on his Twitter account, CNN political director Mark Preston announced former Yahoo News Washington bureau chief David Chalian would be named the supervising producer for the reincarnation of CNN’s “Crossfire.”

But Chalian is perhaps best known for the controversial remarks he made back in August 2012 while still working at Yahoo News. While covering the Republican National Convention in Tampa, he disparaged GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney and the Republican Party, which had decided to go ahead with the convention despite a hurricane making landfall in the southeastern U.S.

“They’re not concerned at all,” Chalian said over a break during the ABC News/Yahoo News webcast. “They’re happy to have a party with black people drowning.”

Now I would expect MSNBC to hire this guy, but CNN was trying to back away from such blatant bias.

Not anymore it appears.

Could you imagine the uproar if Fox News hired some reporter who claimed that Obama hated White people and put them in charge of a program?

In an announcement on his Twitter account, CNN political director Mark Preston announced former Yahoo News Washington bureau chief David Chalian would be named the supervising producer for the reincarnation of CNN’s “Crossfire.”

But Chalian is perhaps best known for the controversial remarks he made back in August 2012 while still working at Yahoo News. While covering the Republican National Convention in Tampa, he disparaged GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney and the Republican Party, which had decided to go ahead with the convention despite a hurricane making landfall in the southeastern U.S.

“They’re not concerned at all,” Chalian said over a break during the ABC News/Yahoo News webcast. “They’re happy to have a party with black people drowning.”

Now I would expect MSNBC to hire this guy, but CNN was trying to back away from such blatant bias.

Not anymore it appears.

Nothing at CNN will ever surprise me anymore.

One of my fave moments ever in political history was when Judy and the guys called Florida for Gore.

Rove phoned in to CNN and had to break it to them that Florida had two different time zones and voting wasn't over yet in the panhandle which is historically conservative.

:lmao:

It still cracks me up.

Last edited:
I was watching the Florida returns live that night.

When they all called it for Gore, President G.W. Bush was up by over 50k in votes.

I knew then something was wrong.

Not anymore it appears.

Nothing at CNN will ever surprise me anymore.

One of my fave moments ever in political history was when Judy and the guys called Florida for Gore.

Rove phoned in to CNN and had to break it to them that Florida had two different time zones and voting wasn't over yet in the panhandle which is historically conservative.

:lmao:

It still cracks me up.

Was it anything like Rove's meltdown on Fox when they called Florida and Ohio for Obama?

Forum List

Back