David and Bathsheba's baby- was God's punishment just?

Exactly 316 posts on this board have told you that. Which cancels out your (false) claim that you've said anything except "I am an idiot" 100 times. You are incapable of tracking that consistently.

Exactly 316 posts on this board have told you that. Which cancels out your (false) claim that you've said anything except "I am an idiot" 100 times. You are incapable of tracking that consistently.

I'd love to see that link, and I'd love to hear your reasoning as to how 316 posts which are probably the same few people posting multiple times in a thread=the whole world.

Like I said, I'd love to see that post from you. Thanks in advance.

Well when you come up with the 100 posts proclaiming you are not pro-abortion (not that it matters, a lie told 100 times is still a lie...but in this case, not only is the statement a lie, but you're lying about the number of times you've made it) I'll pull up the 316 refutations.

PS..please share with us how killing children helps them. I can never hear that one enough times. I think we're at 666 times now. Well, 665. But once you respond, we'll have hit that magical number.

Well when you come up with the 100 posts proclaiming you are not pro-abortion (not that it matters, a lie told 100 times is still a lie...but in this case, not only is the statement a lie, but you're lying about the number of times you've made it) I'll pull up the 316 refutations.

That's not how it works hunny bunny, you applied a label to me, and I simply asked for any shred of proof.

And I've never said abortion helps anyone, that's another lie the voices in your head have regurgitated.

I expected a better effort, even from you :doubt:.

so dead babies are a good thing?

Who's killed more babies?
God or Planned Parenthood?

The abortion issue is always a good deflection for God's crimes in the Bible.

If you believe a fetus is a baby at all times during the pregnancy, and heaven is better than earth, abortions are a good thing right?

What if the baby is born and becomes some heathen infidel non-believer like the vast majority of babies and ends up in hell? That'd be infinitely worse right?

If you want to debate God on His actions I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:
Who's killed more babies?
God or Planned Parenthood?

If you believe a fetus is a baby at all times during the pregnancy, and heaven is better than earth, abortions are a good thing right?

What if the baby is born and becomes some heathen infidel non-believer like the vast majority of babies and ends up in hell? That'd be infinitely worse right?

If you want to debate God on His actions I wish you the best of luck.

Well i don't believe in him but if i did I'd have 2 options.

1.) Debate him because my open mind tells me to.

2.) Blindly believe everything he does is good and never question anything. Be as closed minded as possible.

Because we all know anti-Chrsitian bigotry is a sign of an open mind.

And supporting the "right" of parents to kill their children is helpful to those children.

Because we all know anti-Chrsitian bigotry is a sign of an open mind.

And supporting the "right" of parents to kill their children is helpful to those children.

Link to me being anti-christians.

Never said abortion helps anyone involved, if you can go one post without lying, you win a lollypop.

Still waiting for you to provide links to the 100 times you've denied being pro-abortion.

When you provide it, you get a lollipop.

Though one assumes if you've had to deny it 100 times, you've been labeled as pro-abortion at least 100 times...which begs the question...why would you be labeled as pro-abortion in the first place?

Oh, that's right. Because you support the right of parents to kill their babies! But in your world, that's in no way pro-abortion..it's pro-child! Of course! It makes perfect sense!

I am always amused how the non-believers think they are the only ones with open minds.
Reminds me of an agnostics/atheists and "free thinkers" campus club I attended one time for kicks.
Being near the Holiday break, they closed the meeting with "Everyone have a good Christmas."

Brilliant.

Last edited:
Still waiting for you to provide links to the 100 times you've denied being pro-abortion.

Though one assumes if you've had to deny it 100 times, you've been labeled as pro-abortion at least 100 times...which begs the question...why would you be labeled as pro-abortion in the first place?

Oh, that's right. Because you support the right of parents to kill their babies! But in your world, that's in no way pro-abortion..it's pro-child! Of course! It makes perfect sense!

I admit 100 times was exaggeration, figured the sarcasm would be easy to read and you would know I didn't count how many times I've said in the 2 minutes it took for me to respond.

I've told you plenty of times I'm not pro-abortion.

Being pro-child is talking about how good it is that God killed babies. You should know this.

Drock, you think you're a lot better at word manipulation than you actually are.

I am always amused how the non-believers think they are the only ones with open minds.
Reminds me of an agnostics/atheists and "free thinkers" campus club I attended one time for kicks.
Being near the Holiday break, they closed the meeting with "Everyone have a good Christmas."

Brilliant.

Christmas is a part of western culture, it isn't really simply a religious holiday anymore.

I admit 100 times was exaggeration, figured the sarcasm would be easy to read and you would know I didn't count how many times I've said in the 2 minutes it took for me to respond.

no SHIT! Seriously?

I've told you plenty of times I'm not pro-abortion.

Well therefore it MUST be true, since you utterethed it.

Being pro-child is talking about how good it is that God killed babies. You should know this.

..and back to arguing points never made. Thank you. As I said, your wordsmithing is not that witty or effective. And thank you again for proving how you aren't anti-Christian!

Murder by abortion is NOT the same thing....God didn't plan that abortion, the mother did!

But an abortion insures the fetus/baby will go to heaven right? If the baby is born and like the overwhelming majority of babies grows into something besides a christian as an adult it'll go to hell, correct?

Yes you're right...the baby WILL go to heaven. But you can say goodbye to the mother for murdering her child. UNLESS, she happens to repent and ask for forgiveness (truthfully, because God knows her heart). If she doesn't...goodbye!!

If the baby is born and turns into a sinner and is told about God but rejects it, yes, he/she will end up NOT going to heaven. That's their choice then.

Murder by abortion is NOT the same thing....God didn't plan that abortion, the mother did!

But an abortion insures the fetus/baby will go to heaven right? If the baby is born and like the overwhelming majority of babies grows into something besides a christian as an adult it'll go to hell, correct?

Yes you're right...the baby WILL go to heaven. But you can say goodbye to the mother for murdering her child. UNLESS, she happens to repent and ask for forgiveness (truthfully, because God knows her heart). If she doesn't...goodbye!!

If the baby is born and turns into a sinner and is told about God but rejects it, yes, he/she will end up NOT going to heaven. That's their choice then.

Question, if this is true, would not the most altruistic thing a parent could do for their children would be to kill them before they reach the age where they can no longer get 100% acceptance into heaven?

Forum List

Back