Darren Wilson's lawyer - "Darren will never be a police officer again"

If wilson told them to stop and they didn't they were justified. If you saw a cop walking down the street and called them. I'm sure they would walk up to your door. Brown knew he just robbed a store and if he stopped, wilson would find out he just robbed a store. This new information y'all provided proves Wilson was justified. Thanks
Yes, because we always shoot people who steal things. Instant death right? Got it.
Yes, exactly. Especially if it is a box of cigars, something worth a few bucks.
He stole, then he assaulted an officer. Then he got shot and died. Another thug wannabe off the street. Priceless!
I'm sure you say that about all the dead *******, quite sure.
Back to Jim Crow.
It's your kind that made blacks dependent, destroyed the black family. Brown is a product of liberalism. Congratulations.

Wilson assualted Brown first. Brown died because the cop had gun and he didnt. Typical of a coward to us a gun when the other person is unarmed.
Same as the unarmed boy in salt lake city?
You mean the one that went into his pants like he was drawing a gun?
Brown trying to steal the cops gun?
After Wilson tried to assault him?
Yeah, wilson tried to get him out of the middle of the road. Brown knew he just robbed a store. I'm sure he was cool calm and collective. He freaked out, showed his ass and got shot.
Wilson tried to run over him. Failing that he tried to grab Brown and got mad when he figured out the kid was too strong for him and went for his gun. Brown naturally attempted to keep the coward from shooting him. Again cowards need a gun to even the odds.

I saw no problems.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 70
Yes, because we always shoot people who steal things. Instant death right? Got it.
He stole, then he assaulted an officer. Then he got shot and died. Another thug wannabe off the street. Priceless!
Back to Jim Crow.
It's your kind that made blacks dependent, destroyed the black family. Brown is a product of liberalism. Congratulations.
What's Ben Carson a product of? Oh right, Welfare.

Listen from 5min in... for about 30sec

Please, do tell how that backs up your assertion.

This is gonna be good

Do I have to draw you a picture? Two boys walking down the middle of the street. Cop pulls up tells them to get off street... they keep walking cop puts car in reverse turns his wheel to angle the car TOWARD THEM OVER THEM AND/OR BLOCK THEM CLOSE ENOUGH FOR THEM TO SHUT THE DOOR WHEN HE OPENS IT. Do I need to video tape a re-enactment for you? Do that to a cop and you will be arrested for ATTEMPTED VEHICULAR HOMICIDE.

Oh he tried blocking them in to stop them? Your really showing how desperate you are. You do realize that?

Yes or no if it was the cops walking in the street and a gangbanger did that with his SUV he's going to jail for attempted vehicular homicide.

If wilson told them to stop and they didn't they were justified. If you saw a cop walking down the street and called them. I'm sure they would walk up to your door. Brown knew he just robbed a store and if he stopped, wilson would find out he just robbed a store. This new information y'all provided proves Wilson was justified. Thanks

Of course Wilson was justified. That's not the point.

Back to Jim Crow.
Funny, they can rationalize that Carson was a product of welfare and affirmative action.

Back to Jim Crow.
He decided not to stay on it. So to you he is an uncle tom. Another fail.

Back to Jim Crow.
Funny, they can rationalize that Carson was a product of welfare and affirmative action.
Nah, we were keeping that ****** down on the old plantation. He must have escaped, that sneaky fucker. He was supposed to be on drugs with six kids from four women so we could control him.

Back to Jim Crow.
He decided to work and get an education. You cannot stand him for it.

Back to Jim Crow.
Just another House ****** now, one you love to parade up onto the stage.

Back to Jim Crow.
He decided to work and get an education. You cannot stand him for it.
And who paid for that? Oh right, we did. See ya.

Same as the unarmed boy in salt lake city?
You mean the one that went into his pants like he was drawing a gun?
Brown trying to steal the cops gun?
After Wilson tried to assault him?
Yeah, wilson tried to get him out of the middle of the road. Brown knew he just robbed a store. I'm sure he was cool calm and collective. He freaked out, showed his ass and got shot.
Wilson tried to run over him. Failing that he tried to grab Brown and got mad when he figured out the kid was too strong for him and went for his gun. Brown naturally attempted to keep the coward from shooting him. Again cowards need a gun to even the odds.
Fiction writer?

Do your job and you lose your job - all because you're white.

Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson Will Never Police Again His Lawyer Says - NBC News

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Missouri, police officer who killed unarmed teen Michael Brown in August, setting off months of protests, will likely never be a law enforcement officer again, his lawyer said in an interview with NBC station KSDK.

"Realistically speaking, Darren will never be a police officer again, and he understands that," attorney Jim Towey said. "Going forward it will be school, and trying to carve out a new niche, new career, for he and his family."

Wilson has received death threats in the aftermath of the shooting, Neil Bruntrager, another of Wilson's attorneys, said.

"He knows how to do the job, and could do the job. He believes that if he ever went back to a department, he would put other officers at risk," Bruntrager said. "And he just, he won't do that, he won't do that."

Oh you never know. There are a lot of very small rural areas in this great nation that would be thrilled to have him as their sheriff.

I know because one of the rural counties I lived in hired a cop that got a lot of bad publicity for shooting a kid for a cell phone. He's their sheriff now. Married to a beautiful woman who works for children's services, has a couple of adorable kids. Doing well.

Back to Jim Crow.
I'll bet Ben Carson was on both welfare and affirmative action when he was Michael Brown's age.

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Missouri, police officer who killed unarmed teen Michael Brown in August, setting off months of protests, will likely never be a law enforcement officer again, his lawyer said in an interview with NBC station KSDK.

"Realistically speaking, Darren will never be a police officer again, and he understands that," attorney Jim Towey said. "Going forward it will be school, and trying to carve out a new niche, new career, for he and his family."

Wilson has received death threats in the aftermath of the shooting, Neil Bruntrager, another of Wilson's attorneys, said.

"He knows how to do the job, and could do the job. He believes that if he ever went back to a department, he would put other officers at risk," Bruntrager said. "And he just, he won't do that, he won't do that."

Oh you never know. There are a lot of very small rural areas in this great nation that would be thrilled to have him as their sheriff.

I know because one of the rural counties I lived in hired a cop that got a lot of bad publicity for shooting a kid for a cell phone. He's their sheriff now. Married to a beautiful woman who works for children's services, has a couple of adorable kids. Doing well.
Shoot a ******, get a better job. What a happy GOP story.

Back to Jim Crow.
I'll bet Ben Carson was on both welfare and affirmative action when he was Michael Brown's age.

The difference being, he wasn't a criminal.

Back to Jim Crow.
He absolutely was. Welfare and Food Stamps. He's written about it.

Shoot a ******, get a better job. What a happy GOP story.

Those of us in the real world have no problem with shooting assholes who attack you. That's why we don't get mugged, or have to deal with looting, out here.

What came out of this is the same as usual, black kids get killed by white police officers for no damn good reason. At least this cop will hopefully never kill again.

6' 4" and 300 pounds and 18 years old and you silly libs call him a kid. HAHA

But they insist that 10 year olds in school are old enough to learn about anal sex.

Go figger.
No one does that, but they do love poop jokes.

Forum List

Back