Where was the media outrage for this poor white guy shot by black cop?

-Blacks kill whites ten times per capita
-Blacks kill 450 whites per year compared to 200 blacks being killed by whites.

Blacks commit 50% of all murders. 93% of these are black on black.

The media and blacks don't give a damn about dead blacks. It is completely ok to kill whites in mass.

Fucking worthless, we whites are in the eyes of the media and blacks.

For that matter was there a Grand Jury for the mother shot in her car by Obamas Praetorians?????

A camera worn by the police officer proved beyond a shadow of a doubt the shooting was justified. Go find something else to masturbate over you two.

I understand that after 3 months this video has NOT been released to the public, and is still being investigated... you have an UPDATE link to this murder?... This is taking more time than Brown, and WITH a video of the shooting!

A camera worn by the police officer proved beyond a shadow of a doubt the shooting was justified. Go find something else to masturbate over you two.

I understand that after 3 months this video has NOT been released to the public, and is still being investigated... you have an UPDATE link to this murder?... This is taking more time than Brown, and WITH a video of the shooting!

Here's a link for a 2 second google search for "Dillan Taylor shooting video"

Google

Feel free to click on any of the multitude of links that disprove your bullshit.

Google

Feel free to click on any of the multitude of links that disprove your bullshit.

Thanks for the link, and here's the video ( guess you don't know how to post a video!)...was the officer JUSTIFIED to shoot this man...I don't think so, what do others think!

Google

Thanks for the link, and here's the video ( guess you don't know how to post a video!)...was the officer JUSTIFIED to shoot this man...I don't think so, what do others think!

At least now that you have a slight idea wtf you're talking about you won't come across as a complete idiot.

Actually... I won't keep my hopes up.

Google

Funny that you posted the one video you found without any audio btw :cool:

Google

At least now that you have a slight idea wtf you're talking about you won't come across as a complete idiot.

I thanked you, unfortunately you were too stupid to post the video, which I did, and that makes me an idiot, to an idiot's mind! BUT, you are entertaining in your stupidity!... I know whenever I have you on the hook, you won't disappoint!

Google

Funny that you posted the one video you found without any audio btw :cool:

I posted the first on the page, would YOU like to post another? Are you able to do that without calling a 5th grader?

Google

I thanked you, unfortunately you were too stupid to post the video, which I did, and that makes me an idiot, to an idiot's mind! BUT, you are entertaining in your stupidity!... I know whenever I have you on the hook, you won't disappoint!

You'd be a lot more amusing if you spoke in alliteration like the character in you avie.

At least then your bullshit would be fun to read.

Google

You'd be a lot more amusing if you spoke in alliteration like the character in you avie.

At least then your bullshit would be fun to read.

So...NO VIDEO?

Justice for Dillon Taylor sought for white Utah man fatally shot by black officer - Washington Times

Taylor, who is white, was reportedly unarmed when he was shot two times near a 7-Eleven on Aug. 11 after a confrontation with police officers.

Look at that, black cop shoots unarmed white dude. Nobody gives a shit. Why is that?

It's not a black/white problem. It's a cop problem. They are out of control. In Cleveland, a cop just executed a 12 year old boy with a toy gun. The video is obvious; it was an execution, but my guess is the cop won't even be charged.

Tamir Rice Video Shows Cop Opening Fire On 12-Year-Old

Justice for Dillon Taylor sought for white Utah man fatally shot by black officer - Washington Times

Taylor, who is white, was reportedly unarmed when he was shot two times near a 7-Eleven on Aug. 11 after a confrontation with police officers.

Look at that, black cop shoots unarmed white dude. Nobody gives a shit. Why is that?

It's not a black/white problem. It's a cop problem. They are out of control. In Cleveland, a cop just executed a 12 year old boy with a toy gun. The video is obvious; it was an execution, but my guess is the cop won't even be charged.

Tamir Rice Video Shows Cop Opening Fire On 12-Year-Old

It wasn't a black/white problem in Ferguson UNTIL the POTUS and his RACE PIMPS got involved!

Forum List

Back