Darren Wilson's lawyer - "Darren will never be a police officer again"

What's Ben Carson a product of? Oh right, Welfare.
He decided not to stay on it. So to you he is an uncle tom. Another fail.
Just another House ****** now, one you love to parade up onto the stage.
No, actually I see a man that made a success of his life. Also a very happy man, and tells anyone if you work hard you can too. Also a positive thinking kind of guy. Unlike liberals who say corporations don't create jobs or you didn't build that.
What you should see is a man who did well after being raised on welfare and food stamps, that we paid for, before heading off to college using another program, that we paid for. In this case we built that as much as he did.
I also paid for, I don't mind helping people, but not cradle to grave. If they are truly disabled I don't mind supporting them. If your able bodied to work, you need to be working.
When there are jobs, what a great idea, but capitalism isn't about creating jobs now is it?

It's your kind that made blacks dependent, destroyed the black family. Brown is a product of liberalism. Congratulations.
No, actually I see a man that made a success of his life. Also a very happy man, and tells anyone if you work hard you can too. Also a positive thinking kind of guy. Unlike liberals who say corporations don't create jobs or you didn't build that.
What you should see is a man who did well after being raised on welfare and food stamps, that we paid for, before heading off to college using another program, that we paid for. In this case we built that as much as he did.
Why so bitter? I know, because Carson left the plantation and figured out he is a lot better off without it? See liberals think, if I help you, you owe me for life. If a republican helps someone, their success is the joy of helping. Totally different.

I also paid for, I don't mind helping people, but not cradle to grave. If they are truly disabled I don't mind supporting them. If your able bodied to work, you need to be working.
When there are jobs, what a great idea, but capitalism isn't about creating jobs now is it?
Obama's way sure the heck isn't.

Why so bitter? I know, because Carson left the plantation and figured out he is a lot better off without it? See liberals think, if I help you, you owe me for life. If a republican helps someone, their success is the joy of helping. Totally different.
If a Repub helps someone they expect Jesus to pat them on the head, and get them a raise. And I'm not bitter about anything but we fed, clothed, housed, and educated your "self-made man", which means he's nothing of the kind.

Obama's way sure the heck isn't.
He controls capitalism? I'll be sure to let him know.

Funny, they can rationalize that Carson was a product of welfare and affirmative action.
Nah, we were keeping that ****** down on the old plantation. He must have escaped, that sneaky fucker. He was supposed to be on drugs with six kids from four women so we could control him.
Ole paint finally telling the truth.
And the KKK chimes right in on cue.
I was referring to what you wrote, is how you think.
How I think? It's what you little morons actually say, and why the ******* won't vote for you.
I see you keep calling them the n word. I think everyone of blacks can be successful if they apply themselves, and not get caught in the free handout. I respect people like Carson that work hard and make something of themselves. He did better than myself. More power to him, hopefully other's learn from him.

Nah, we were keeping that ****** down on the old plantation. He must have escaped, that sneaky fucker. He was supposed to be on drugs with six kids from four women so we could control him.
Ole paint finally telling the truth.
And the KKK chimes right in on cue.
I was referring to what you wrote, is how you think.
How I think? It's what you little morons actually say, and why the ******* won't vote for you.
I see you keep calling them the n word. I think everyone of blacks can be successful if they apply themselves, and not get caught in the free handout. I respect people like Carson that work hard and make something of themselves. He did better than myself. More power to him, hopefully other's learn from him.
Hopefully, unlike you, they learn fucking English.

My son is a cop. He thinks Wilson acted like a pussy.

I get the feeling that you're a pussy yourself. The internet can only hide so much, but weakness still shows through. You sound like a sad, little man who got slapped around by bullies in school because they didn't respect you enough to punch you like a real boy. And now you go around calling real men like Officer Wilson "pussy" to hide the fact that you are not and never will be a fraction the man he is. How you keep from wanting to take a bath with a toaster every time you look at yourself in the mirror is a mystery to me.

He killed a man he didn't absolutely have to kill....

I would say that his retirement from law enforcement is a net gain for society. Cops have a hard job but he had an easy decision in this instance.

The officer didn't stop Brown with the intent to shoot him or kill him. I think he over-reacted to the situation and shouldn't be allowed on the streets as an officer again.

Yeah, he could have let Brown kill him instead.

It's easy for numskulls who will never be in such a situation to pass judgement on people who risk their lives on a daily basis.
Since you've never been in that situation; we can add you to the numbskull crowd then using your logic.

Now every police officer knows what could happen if he uses his weapon to save his life. It could be the end of his career. That means a lot of the smarter candidates for the police academy will choose another career.

Yeah, that's a "net gain" for society.

No, every officer knows that they would be justified to kill the suspect when their life is in danger (as Wilson knew). The point is, from his own testimony and space between he and Brown, he didn't have to murder Brown.

When it happens, you run the risk of being an outcast. Hopefully, he'll get a good job administrating security somewhere where he and his new wife will grow to a ripe old age together.

Seriously, I doubt he wanted to kill Brown when it started. He used very poor judgement that shouldn't be on the street.

I get the feeling that you're a pussy yourself. The internet can only hide so much, but weakness still shows through. You sound like a sad, little man who got slapped around by bullies in school because they didn't respect you enough to punch you like a real boy. And now you go around calling real men like Officer Wilson "pussy" to hide the fact that you are not and never will be a fraction the man he is. How you keep from wanting to take a bath with a toaster every time you look at yourself in the mirror is a mystery to me.

That's awesome! How did you do that??

[

The PC Police will always get their pound of flesh.

Now they know all they have to do to destroy someone is accuse them.

That's what they did with zimbo too. He was completely vindicated by the legal system but his life was still turned upside down.

[

You're wrong about blackcs. Most of them can't even read and the only options form them are welfare or use affirmative action to get a job they can't get on merit. BTW Carson is an affirmative action baby himself and in his books is a big supporter of AA. He's a racist like all blacks. They look at whitey and say - take his stuff and give it to me.

I think a police officer should actually see a firearm in the hand of a person before firing his or her weapon. I expect a trained law enforcement officer to have the poise needed to be certain prior to using lethal force.

I'm pretty sure that you actually support the officer in this case. As well......so why are you pretending not to?
It is not surprising that you don't even have the skills nor the intellect to be a cop. I am not surprised that you are actually more of an idiot that Wilson, but being a dumber ass than Brown is rare assuming you're white.

A pussy's son thinking someone else is a pussy, I guess he would know he lived around a big pussy all his life.

Please, do tell how that backs up your assertion.

This is gonna be good
Do I have to draw you a picture? Two boys walking down the middle of the street. Cop pulls up tells them to get off street... they keep walking cop puts car in reverse turns his wheel to angle the car TOWARD THEM OVER THEM AND/OR BLOCK THEM CLOSE ENOUGH FOR THEM TO SHUT THE DOOR WHEN HE OPENS IT. Do I need to video tape a re-enactment for you? Do that to a cop and you will be arrested for ATTEMPTED VEHICULAR HOMICIDE.
Oh he tried blocking them in to stop them? Your really showing how desperate you are. You do realize that?
Yes or no if it was the cops walking in the street and a gangbanger did that with his SUV he's going to jail for attempted vehicular homicide.
If wilson told them to stop and they didn't they were justified. If you saw a cop walking down the street and called them. I'm sure they would walk up to your door. Brown knew he just robbed a store and if he stopped, wilson would find out he just robbed a store. This new information y'all provided proves Wilson was justified. Thanks
Of course Wilson was justified. That's not the point.

New delusions = new information.

Get over it

Asking you to back up your no traffic assertion is not deflection
Arguing about the difference between a street and a road is a deflection. Stop being juvenile.

Lol, under juvenile in the dictionary is your photo.

Now, where's the link to there not being any traffic on that street

You made the assertion. Prove you're not a hack and provide the link proving your assertion, or

Go bye bye
You are full of deflections. Have fun going bye bye.

Proof you're full of shit
Still deflecting? I figured.

Still delusional. I figured

Listen from 5min in... for about 30sec

Please, do tell how that backs up your assertion.

This is gonna be good

Do I have to draw you a picture? Two boys walking down the middle of the street. Cop pulls up tells them to get off street... they keep walking cop puts car in reverse turns his wheel to angle the car TOWARD THEM OVER THEM AND/OR BLOCK THEM CLOSE ENOUGH FOR THEM TO SHUT THE DOOR WHEN HE OPENS IT. Do I need to video tape a re-enactment for you? Do that to a cop and you will be arrested for ATTEMPTED VEHICULAR HOMICIDE.

Oh he tried blocking them in to stop them? Your really showing how desperate you are. You do realize that?

Yes or no if it was the cops walking in the street and a gangbanger did that with his SUV he's going to jail for attempted vehicular homicide.

No, reckless driving maybe , depends on the circumstance, that's about it

You mean the one that went into his pants like he was drawing a gun?
Brown trying to steal the cops gun?
After Wilson tried to assault him?
Yeah, wilson tried to get him out of the middle of the road. Brown knew he just robbed a store. I'm sure he was cool calm and collective. He freaked out, showed his ass and got shot.
Wilson tried to run over him. Failing that he tried to grab Brown and got mad when he figured out the kid was too strong for him and went for his gun. Brown naturally attempted to keep the coward from shooting him. Again cowards need a gun to even the odds.
Fiction writer?
I doubt you can write your name 3 times in a row so no you arent the fiction writer you think you are.

Forum List

Back