Dannon withdraws Cam Newton sponsorship after comment to female reporter

What white person, especially someone like this woman with a high profile job, is stupid enough to use the N word on social media in this day and age?
Apparently this woman.

Some things they tell you are bad that are actually good:

Privilege
Supremacy
Masculinity
Tradition
Faith
Ability
Nationalism

by the way, Dannon rhymes with Bannon. dun dun dun dun!

a Congressman/Pelosi ally (Joe Crowley) said that calls for her to step down (by other women) is "sexist"...it never ends!

What an odd marriage. A yogurt company and an NFL football player. Does anyone truly believe that the same people who watch NFL football are lining up to buy yogurt?

Regardless, appears he upset the brass at this company and they don't want the negative publicity. If only he would have shut up and just kneeled in disrespect of the nation and those who fight for it's safety, he would have been ok and kept receiving his endorsement paychecks.

Cam loses yogurt deal over reporter comment

But then Trump does it, and..... and the right think it's great.

Our professional peers are thin skinned and thenthative?

Or they have some silly idea they should be treated with respect on the job? How dare they.

But this was a money decision. If your product is primarily sold to women, as healthy yogurt is, you don't pick a misogynist to be your spokesperson.

This really isn't complicated.
No shit Sherlock.

I'm being facetious.

My employer would censor me if I'd done the same thing.

Apparently this same female reporter has used the N word on her Twitter acct.
OH NO FUCKING WAY

Panthers reporter Jourdan Rodrigue apologizes for racist tweets

Turns out she's a racist, by Regressive standards. And it came out because of this.

Gawd, I love this. A delicious little PC sundae to enjoy for a day or two!

:laugh:

Yes, the PC Police are under Mac's bed.

Of course, saying stupid stuff that makes your employer look bad always gets you in trouble.

But it's them dun-der PC Police.

I don't see what the uproar is about

90% of women don't understand football to the extent they can explain pass routes

I don't see what the uproar is about

90% of women don't understand football to the extent they can explain pass routes
You dirty rotten sexist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back