Damn... Rush lost a 7th Advertiser...

The Associated Press: A 7th advertiser pulls out of Limbaugh's show

ProFlowers and...

The six other advertisers that say they have pulled ads from his show are mortgage lender Quicken Loans, mattress retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, software maker Citrix Systems Inc., online data backup service provider Carbonite and online legal document services company LegalZoom.

He's gonna renounce his Conservatism pretty soon. :lol:

:)

peace...

Those are actually some of his and Hannity's big sponsors. That's got to hurt at least a little.

This was a stupid play for them to make though. This should have never ever ever been about birth control. It should be about whether Federal Employment Laws can/should apply to Religious Organizations. Instead the whole thing has been derailed onto personal morality and contraceptives. Dumb #{&%ing play on Rush's part.
Yup. Deflection at its worst.

The Associated Press: A 7th advertiser pulls out of Limbaugh's show

ProFlowers and...

The six other advertisers that say they have pulled ads from his show are mortgage lender Quicken Loans, mattress retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, software maker Citrix Systems Inc., online data backup service provider Carbonite and online legal document services company LegalZoom.

He's gonna renounce his Conservatism pretty soon. :lol:

:)

peace...

Those are actually some of his and Hannity's big sponsors. That's got to hurt at least a little.

This was a stupid play for them to make though. This should have never ever ever been about birth control. It should be about whether Federal Employment Laws can/should apply to Religious Organizations. Instead the whole thing has been derailed onto personal morality and contraceptives. Dumb #{&%ing play on Rush's part.
Yup. Deflection at its worst.
Yup.

There's an actual legitimate issue in play if you say that the Feds can dictate the employment terms to Religious organizations. Screw slippery slope, it's a sudden cliff. Under no circumstance should a Religious organization be forced to be a party to a law they do not agree with.

The problem is that on the other hand, people should have access to Contraceptives. And as a tax payer, I consider it a cheaper solution to pay for the pill rather than pay for the unwanted child once they're conceived. Heading down that route of a war on women and contraceptives is a losing argument.

I'm guessing Mal it's a paid operative for the Center for American Progress, Media Matters...OR one of the other Soros funded, wingnut groups working at the direction of the White House to destroy Rush, Fox News and any other outlet that allows conservatives a voice, since they just can't let go. That...or just one of Lien's useful idiots!

You doubt it's happening? Do a search for Media Matters war on Fox News and see what comes up. Of course, I suggest you don't use google since...besides SPYING on you...you may have to go 20 pages over to get at the root of the story!

By the way, 36 STRAIGHT MONTHS of unemployment over 8%, gasoline over 5 dollars a gallon in February for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, the price for food, lodging and cloths up 25% in 3 years...and all Obama wants to inject himself in on is what Rush says about a political activist!?!?!?

Does that strike anyone besides me as too much of a coincidence? Who is getting their marching orders from who may be the better question!
Mal is for sure an operative for Media Matters. :eusa_eh:

Ya know, I don't agree with Limbaugh's handling of this story (I rarely do), but I don't support stifling either. Where and should a line be drawn? Who is calling for the boycott? Liberal minds who don't listen to his show? Doesn't make sense to me. If his audience likes him, they should be able to hear him.

Thanks to the internet, he can keep doing the show as long as he wants. Should the stations start dropping him (unlikely) he could just podcast and do fine. It's a lot less overhead. He'd probably get by on 1 or 2 advertisers there and have a fairly comfortable lifestyle.

God bless the internet. Probably the best protection for freedom of speech in human history.

How many people have pulled the plug on AOL, assbreath.

What does that have to do with the Limbaugh show no longer getting ad revenue from AOL?

I didn't even know AOL even existed, assbrain. I thought they went under years ago.
Are you still on dial-up in your trailer too?

Dude, he was just stating they pulled their ad, didn't say anymore. You are a moron, and obviously have anger issues.
Do you do anything other than call people names? or is that all you have?

Didn't libs do the same thing with Glenn Beck? They murdered Andrew Breitbart so libs are intent on silencing any opposition one way or other.

Liberals didn't make Rush say such uncalled for accusations against a women. He has only himself to blame. Of course you right wingers are too partisan to accept that, and realize he is responsible for himself and his actions.

Didn't libs do the same thing with Glenn Beck? They murdered Andrew Breitbart so libs are intent on silencing any opposition one way or other.

Liberals didn't make Rush say such uncalled for accusations against a women. He has only himself to blame. Of course you right wingers are too partisan to accept that, and realize he is responsible for himself and his actions.

and he said that very thing earlier.... he let himself get in the gutter with the left.

He regrets he did it for that reason.

I think its a bunch of hullabuloo over nothing personally.

Dont say that, Warrior has this thing with AOL. He will now proceed to go off on you, like you work for AOL or something.

What is funny is AOL has beat earnings estimates by 8% with 534M in ad revenue alone.

AOL Q3 Earnings Released | WebProNews

Glad to see you support big business.

Wow! You are really that stupid. :lol:

or the post could have been response to your comments about AOL and your trailer park dial up post. But who knows? You obviously didn't figure that part out.

and he said that very thing earlier.... he let himself get in the gutter with the left.

I agree

I am sure the woman he called those names thinks it is nothing.

Many other women might also have a problem with Rush calling a female activist a slut.

Many other women might also have a problem with Rush calling a female activist a slut.

:gives:

I agree
Of course you agree, you also called the woman a
failure/skank/slut

And getting in the gutter with the left? Yeah, because this is the first time Rush has gone so low. :lol: Rush is a hypocritical moron.

:gives:
Women.

But hey, being degrading to women is highly acceptable in the republican party it seems.

Forum List

Back