Damn... Rush lost a 7th Advertiser...

i wonder if politics is the only arena where people listen to/watch so many biased people. i guess sports too.

He basically told his audience to stop buying from the advertisers that left because "they don't want access to your business any more" while condemning the Left for telling people not to buy from sponsors and denying that HE would ever do it!

Didn't libs do the same thing with Glenn Beck? They murdered Andrew Breitbart so libs are intent on silencing any opposition one way or other.

All the advertisers will regret it and they will probably come back if rush allows it.

He gave a humble heart felt apology, more than any lib ever gave Sarah palin and rush has already replaced the advertisers.

LimpBalls will just sign up with Sirius XM if he loses more sponsors. Worked for Howard Stern. All we can hope for is that the Oxycodone abuse catches up with him and he has a heart attack or a stroke. That's the only way you're going to shut that Unibrow down.

Ya know, I don't agree with Limbaugh's handling of this story (I rarely do), but I don't support stifling either. Where and should a line be drawn? Who is calling for the boycott? Liberal minds who don't listen to his show? Doesn't make sense to me. If his audience likes him, they should be able to hear him.

Actual quote:

"What does it say about the college co-ed Susan Fluke [sic] who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex -- what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex"

Last edited:
Actually quote:

"What does it say about the college co-ed Susan Fluke [sic] who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex -- what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex"

Yep... He was Right... And he should've stood by what he said.

:)

peace...

"Today, Limbaugh owns a majority of the show, which is syndicated by the Premiere Radio Networks."

The Associated Press: A 7th advertiser pulls out of Limbaugh's show

ProFlowers and...

The six other advertisers that say they have pulled ads from his show are mortgage lender Quicken Loans, mattress retailers Sleep Train and Sleep Number, software maker Citrix Systems Inc., online data backup service provider Carbonite and online legal document services company LegalZoom.

He's gonna renounce his Conservatism pretty soon. :lol:

:)

peace...

Those are actually some of his and Hannity's big sponsors. That's got to hurt at least a little.

This was a stupid play for them to make though. This should have never ever ever been about birth control. It should be about whether Federal Employment Laws can/should apply to Religious Organizations. Instead the whole thing has been derailed onto personal morality and contraceptives. Dumb #{&%ing play on Rush's part.

Forum List

Back