Dallas Wants To Destroy A Popular Small Business--And Not Pay Him A Dime

Or someone could start an equally stupid thread as your as ask:

2015-2017Council.jpg

Why do these particular 9 white people hate Black people???

This is part of obama's integration plan. Move whites into black areas and blacks into white suburbs. When whites make inroads it's called gentrification. Normally, just as in this case, they stick on a fancy name like calling it an arts district.

It was very clever how the city got away with not paying this man for his seized property by making him an investor.

The left needs to be utterly crushed. The ideology sown with salt, then burned.

Well, Forbes definitely made it clear he was black and a minority.. lol

Basically, this guy had since 2005 to relocate? What is it most people do not know about zoning laws and how very American they are?

Oh wait! Your have a right to buy land and put a pig farm on it next to me parlor? How about barrooms next to schools and churches? How about pot stores next to playgrounds and elementary schools? How about an abortion clinic next door to a Roman Catholic School? These are issues people have fought over every day since colonial America times.

Trying to make a case like the op has done, is silly.

Last edited:
Basically, this guy had since 2005 to relocate? What is it most people do not know about zoning laws and how very American they are?

Oh wait! Your have a right to buy land and put a pig farm on it next to me parlor? How about barrooms next to schools and churches? How about pot stores next to playgrounds and elementary schools? How about an abortion clinic next door to a Roman Catholic School? These are issues people have fought over every day since colonial America times.

You are the one who is silly and your post makes no sense whatsoever.

You are the one who is silly and your post makes no sense whatsoever.
You saying you are totally, or only partially ignorant -- of the history of zoning laws in the USA and colonial America?

Dallas Wants To Destroy A Popular Small Business--And Not Pay Him A Dime

Why should he have to move? He was there first and this is not the purpose of eminent domain.

If these were the type of instances we were talking about you might have a point, but since they're not, you don't.

Just like your post

If he loses the case, I hope he has the stones to render the property a Superfund site for the next 50 years. Say, dump a few thousand gallons each of gasoline, diesel, coolant, paint, and used oil on the ground.

Self-sufficient Americans are the single biggest threat to the Dimocrat party.

And when they're black, it's personal.

The Democrats were the party of slavery, and they have always been the party of anti-black racism. Successful, self-sufficient businessmen of all races tend to lean decidedly more Republican. To the Democrats, a black man who leans Republican is the modern-day equivalent of a runaway slave.

It won't let me read the article. It's demanding that I turn off my ad-blocker.

Any site that detects that I am using an ad-blocker, and demands that I turn it off, is almost certainly exactly the sort of site for which I most need one.

AdBlock has put forth a standard for acceptable ads, that it will, by default, not block. These standards are perfectly reasonable, and any web site that won't observe them deserves to be blocked fully.

Forum List

Back