Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - 3/10/2009

Yup... give it three more months and those lines will cross. The writing is on the wall. This guy is screwing things up almost faster than people can keep track of. He's all over the page and has his fingers in everything. He's like a shade tree mechanic working on the space shuttle with a Playboy for a tech manual and a pipe wrench and hammer for tools. We're fucked.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
You mean this?

obama_index_march_10_2009.jpg

You mean this?

obama_index_march_10_2009.jpg

Nice job posting that :clap2:- I look up Rasmussen every morning and as that graphic so clearly shows - the ground beneath Obama has shifted dramatically in a very short time. The trend continues to be downward regarding this approval ratings - and far faster than even his opponents had originally predicted.

Just judging what one of my friends said "out of the blue to me today" (who voted for Obama.) You know I think I voted for the wrong guy.

It looks like alot of people are starting to share his sentiments. When I asked why: He in is own special terms refers to his daily speeches flying all over the country--therefore spending huge amounts of money--etc. That he is very weary of seeing Obama on T.V. every single day & thinks a President is more apt to get things done for this country--by sticking around the White House.

This is the same thing that happened to Bush, people in his own party are starting to go against him... only it's happening to Obama 6 years earlier than Bush...

One day people will realize that it doesn't matter what a candidate says it's what they do that counts... Hopefully that day is sooner than later.

Just judging what one of my friends said "out of the blue to me today" (who voted for Obama.) You know I think I voted for the wrong guy.

It looks like alot of people are starting to share his sentiments. When I asked why: He in is own special terms refers to his daily speeches flying all over the country--therefore spending huge amounts of money--etc. That he is very weary of seeing Obama on T.V. every single day & thinks a President is more apt to get things done for this country--by sticking around the White House.

He will after he makes sure everyone has HDTV .... :eusa_whistle:

its almost the same as it was yesterday

yep... and rasmussen's daily polls track "strongly approve" versus "strongly disapprove".

Reality:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
yeah, rasmussen has changed the way they do the approval polls since Obama took office
its more confusing
but even by the old way, his approval is still dropping
but bercause we have a large amount of people like you(mindless obamabots) i doubt his disaproval ratings will ever get below 40%

Forum List

Back