Daily Average Presidential Tracking Poll

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
The results are in, and they're looking good.

Even Rasmussen Reports is showing a steady rise in Obama's approval ratings:

Average: Approve: 53.5 / Dissapprove: 43.8 / Spread: +9.7
USA Today/Gallup: 54 / 43 / +11 (Newest - 9/11-9/13)
CNN/Opinion Research: 58 / 40 / +18
ABC News/Wash Post: 54 / 43 / +11
Rasmussen Reports: 52 / 48 / +4
Gallup: 53 / 40 / +13
Associated Press/GfK: 50 / 49 / +1 (Oldest - 9/3-9/8)

Looks pretty good.

Guess people are starting to realize all that BS the right was pushing was a bunch of lies.

A shit sandwich looks pretty good until you take a bite out of it. I don't believe the accuracy of these polls - especially with the large number of people in DC protesting Obama, his Administration and the Congress in general. The liberal press doesn't tell the truth about anything so why should they tell the truth about Obama's popularity ratings?

There has certainly been an uptick - Hard to tell what that is coming from, but it has been consistent enough and across the board enough to be credible. I figure it's backlash from all the smear campaigns - people tend to rally around someone when they feel they've been unfairly attacked.
People just don't like petty.

• Banned
A shit sandwich looks pretty good until you take a bite out of it. I don't believe the accuracy of these polls - especially with the large number of people in DC protesting Obama, his Administration and the Congress in general. The liberal press doesn't tell the truth about anything so why should they tell the truth about Obama's popularity ratings?

50,000 people is not actually a "large number" as protests go.

There were protests 10x as large when Bush had quite good numbers.

He went on to win an election soon after 500,000 people protested the Iraq war at the 2004 RNC convention in NYC.

• Banned
Even Rasmussen Reports:

Rasmussen Reports: Approve: 52 / Dissapprove: 48 / Spread: +4

Up from: Approve: 49 / Dissapprove: 50 / Spread: -1 on Friday.

That's +5 points, and on RASMUSSEN no less, Fox's polling service.

• Banned
I love how right-wingers don't respond to threads that show facts they don't like.

ROFL.

What's the matter, this thread not "on message" enough for you all?

you mean the 60,000 people?
and in less they only polled the DC and surrounding states you could have a point.:eusa_eh:

Even Rasmussen Reports is showing a steady rise in Obama's approval ratings...

That has to hurt.

It is possible though that Obama stays popular and wins a re-election in 2012 without the Democrats holding Congress in 2010. Presidential popularity usually helps in the midterms, but it isn't a sure thing.

2010 will certainly be interesting.

That has to hurt.

It is possible though that Obama stays popular and wins a re-election in 2012 without the Democrats holding Congress in 2010. Presidential popularity usually helps in the midterms, but it isn't a sure thing.

Historically mid-terms are a boon for the opposition. I expect it to happen again in 2010 but it will be interesting to see if it is enough of a boon to give the GOP a majority in either the house or the senate. I think THAT will be close. And personally, I don't see congressional Dems helping themselves that much so far.

That has to hurt.

True, true.

I was really just posting it because several right-wing posters have been posting Rasmussen polls in the recent past showing bad Obama JAR's.:lol:

The State of the Union gave him a little boost. We'll see if it holds. If the economy picks up, he'll get a bigger boost. I doubt his approval ratings will go too low unless we have a terrorist attack or the economy tanks or deficit spending goes even higher. I doubt the Dems will be able to hold on to Congress in 2010. If Obama would just move a little more towards the center, he may even be able to pull a 'Bill Clinton' and get reelected for a 2nd term.

The State of the Union gave him a little boost. We'll see if it holds. If the economy picks up, he'll get a bigger boost. I doubt his approval ratings will go too low unless we have a terrorist attack or the economy tanks or deficit spending goes even higher. I doubt the Dems will be able to hold on to Congress in 2010. If Obama would just move a little more towards the center, he may even be able to pull a 'Bill Clinton' and get reelected for a 2nd term.

Well, that is one way of looking at it.

I'm thinking that since the recovery is already starting, 7 months into the presidency, we should see some real results of the recovery long before November of next year, which will definitely provide a large boost for congress as well as the President.

That has to hurt.

Historically mid-terms are a boon for the opposition. I expect it to happen again in 2010 but it will be interesting to see if it is enough of a boon to give the GOP a majority in either the house or the senate. I think THAT will be close. And personally, I don't see congressional Dems helping themselves that much so far.

If I were a betting man, I'd put money down that Obama walks to a re-election with margins similar to those he won by in 2008. Better if the GOP is idiotic enough to nominate Palin or Jindal. I'm talking a Reagan/Mondale margin with Obama as Reagan.

The Democrats will probably lose the Senate and House by 2014 at the latest. I just don't see them holding it.

Well, that is one way of looking at it.

I'm thinking that since the recovery is already starting, 7 months into the presidency, we should see some real results of the recovery long before November of next year, which will definitely provide a large boost for congress as well as the President.

I think Congress is already toast. They've voted for things that the majority did not approve and I don't believe the public will forget that.

He went on to win an election soon after 500,000 people protested the Iraq war at the 2004 RNC convention in NYC.

C'mon. Give the guy a break. He cant get past 20 without his zipper down so 50,000 is BIG

Even Rasmussen Reports is showing a steady rise in Obama's approval ratings:

Average: Approve: 53.5 / Dissapprove: 43.8 / Spread: +9.7
USA Today/Gallup: 54 / 43 / +11 (Newest - 9/11-9/13)
CNN/Opinion Research: 58 / 40 / +18
ABC News/Wash Post: 54 / 43 / +11
Rasmussen Reports: 52 / 48 / +4
Gallup: 53 / 40 / +13
Associated Press/GfK: 50 / 49 / +1 (Oldest - 9/3-9/8)

Looks pretty good.

Guess people are starting to realize all that BS the right was pushing was a bunch of lies.

Thats right.........Obama is clearly on the escalator UP !!!!!

laugh.jpg

50,000??? have you seen Utude, more like 2 million and this is just the start.

Forum List

Back