Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah...just saw her picture. She looks like a whore. Pounds of makeup,skin tight dress...none of my daughters are allowed to dress like street walkers.

"in vitriolic racist rant that has shocked America"

Why is it "Shocking for America"?

I guess too many Americans now have no problems, so they see racist problems.

But, funny how they don't seem to react with the same vigor to normal insults, which are pretty much the same thing.

I think we know why she lives with her mother. Her dad sounds like an insufferable twat.

Dad's racist rant when daughter took black friend to prom | Daily Mail Online

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
When are you whites gonna admit it....your daughters, your wives, your women all want a taste of black men......face it!!

And some sons. lol

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
When are you whites gonna admit it....your daughters, your wives, your women all want a taste of black men......face it!!
Sure sure....you keep thinking that. Funny thing is I married a woman who never even saw a negro until she moved south with me and was disgusted from the beginning. :) Got me a good one! Only brainwashed whites want to race mix...my kids have a natural disgust of nonwhites I just encourage it.

that not only is race a factor in our online dating interests, but particular races get disproportionately high — and low — amounts of interest.

Of the 2.4 million heterosexual interactions researchers reviewed, the findings show:

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s500-c85.png

The numbers in this chart from Quartz show the percentage of people who responded to a "yes" on the "Are You Interested" app. Data: AYI. Quartz/Ritchie King hide caption

toggle caption Quartz/Ritchie King
The numbers in this chart from Quartz show the percentage of people who responded to a "yes" on the "Are You Interested" app. Data: AYI.

Quartz/Ritchie King
  • Women get three times the interactions men do.
  • All men seemed to be more interested in people outside their race.
  • Black men and women get the lowest response rates to their messages.
  • All women except black women are most drawn to white men, and men of all races (with one notable exception) prefer Asian women.
Odds Favor White Men, Asian Women On Dating App

Southern anti-science and anti-government whites are an disgusting element of the white race. They should never judge blacks as they're no better and bring great shame to the civilized whites that make up the vast majority of the west.

May all the southern whites race mix and be breed out.

s

Dad seems a real psycho.

Is that why Racists have more Oxytocin, a stronger Amygdala response, and a weaker response in the Insular Cortex, while Psychopaths have less Oxytocin, a weaker Amygdala response, and a stronger response in the Insular Cortex?

Southern anti-science and anti-government whites are an disgusting element of the white race. They should never judge blacks as they're no better and bring great shame to the civilized whites that make up the vast majority of the west.

May all the southern whites race mix and be breed out.

Southern Whites score an IQ slightly below Northern Whites, but Blacks point blank score a significantly lower IQ than Whites.

Thank God, he wasn't an influence in his daughter's life,
otherwise, she may have been a racist piece of shit like him!

You are 100% asshole!

Who are the assholes supporting the demise of Whites?

Daughter chose to be stupid mudshark, enjoy!

PS: Daddy ain't to blame when she gets AIDS.

She's made her own decisions at that point.

Gah...just saw her picture. She looks like a whore. Pounds of makeup,skin tight dress...none of my daughters are allowed to dress like street walkers.
She does not look like a whore!
No street walkers look that pretty or own a nice dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back