Dad Urges Son to Throw Rocks at IDF So They Shoot Him

I have no problem with Palestinians strapping on bombs to blow themselves up along with their own children. As long it doesn't involve innocents as well.

It is a truly sick person that would put their child into harms way.
Common sickness for Palestinians. They teach children to kill themselves while murdering as many people as possible.

It's why the should be pushed into Syria where they can do whatever they please in their own cesspool.

Great use of the american military, occupy the planet.

Would you prefer to be occupied by islam then, as they would not work to any rules or geneva conventions. You would face beatings, rape and murder at the drop of a hat for no other reason than they can do it.

Jesus fuck, I am not going to be occupied by Islam dumbass. Turn off your TV, it's poison.

Dont be so certain as they are building their forces in the US right now, they stand at about 2% legal and another 1% illegal. When they get to 5% legal then they will be putting their people in charge through the ballot box, and that is when you will start to see changes in the laws.

It is a truly sick person that would put their child into harms way.
Common sickness for Palestinians. They teach children to kill themselves while murdering as many people as possible.

It's why the should be pushed into Syria where they can do whatever they please in their own cesspool.

Great use of the american military, occupy the planet.
Shitforbrains and his strawmen.

Its all he has left and by the time he has finished he will be talking to himself.

Why don't you do your part now and stop responding?

Why dont you do what you promised, and tell others to do. Then we will be able to laugh at your antics even more. I get a lot of satisfaction showing the board just how dumb and idiotic you are.

I have no problem with Palestinians strapping on bombs to blow themselves up along with their own children. As long it doesn't involve innocents as well.

Agreed. The suicide part is a function of them exercising their right to self-determination.

Its the homicide part which has to be stopped.

if they got disciplined about it and did it all at once they'd win their country back, but you know, people are mostly cowards. they need an attaturk or a edward I.

Who would ?
Abdul. rock throwing to work, of they get coordinated about it.

Rocks can be terribly effective weapons.

So when did the land get granted to them. and who had the aythority to do so ?
i was just commenting on the effectiveness of rocks as weapons.

if they got disciplined about it and did it all at once they'd win their country back, but you know, people are mostly cowards. they need an attaturk or a edward I.

Who would ?
Abdul. rock throwing to work, of they get coordinated about it.

Rocks can be terribly effective weapons.

So when did the land get granted to them. and who had the aythority to do so ?
i was just commenting on the effectiveness of rocks as weapons.

Which is why they are seen as deadly weapons in most civilised nations

Win their country back? When in human history was it ever theirs?
You've convinced me. I'm going to start a movement where the English return to Saxony/Germany. It's ours after all.

You've convinced me. I'm going to start a movement where the English return to Saxony/Germany. It's ours after all.
Thanks for validating the left always side with Islamo terrorism.

That is what I keep asking and not one member of team palestine has come up with a valid link. The best was monte who said it was a nation way back in the deark ages called the kingdom of Jerusalem as evidence.

Its about time those invaders went back home, they can take the muslims with them as well.

Now when did the arab muslims last own palestine legally under the laws of the time as they were evicted from palestine in 1099

Must be when the Zionists built their wailing wall around the Al Aqsa Mosque.

They should have built it 10 times higher and 10 miles to the north, then airlifted the two carbuncles into place

That is what I keep asking and not one member of team palestine has come up with a valid link. The best was monte who said it was a nation way back in the deark ages called the kingdom of Jerusalem as evidence.
I'm not team Palestine.

I've decided to like jews (well not all of them obviously). I'm just making idol commentary.

I so however think homelessness should be addressed. you can't keep grabbing their land and houses and also keep the moral high ground.

I'm not passionate about this because it's on the other side of the world, but fair crack of the whip.

I'm not team Palestine.

I've decided to like jews (well not all of them obviously). I'm just making idol commentary.

I so however think homelessness should be addressed. you can't keep grabbing their land and houses and also keep the moral high ground.

I'm not passionate about this because it's on the other side of the world, but fair crack of the whip.

But it is not their land is it, they signed it away in 1917 when they were defeated, They werw then granted 78% of palestine to live on but decided they wanted it all so started to attack the Jews on their measly 22%. The INTERNATIONAL LAW of the time granted that land to the Jews and it hs never been repealed or changed. The UN illegally tried to partinin that 22% and failed when the arab muslims refused to play ball, that was when this should have been sorted by a multinational armed force going in and evicting the arab muslims into trans Jordan and telling them to stay put.

Unless you can produce a signed treaty that grants the land to the arab muslims of the world, because most of the ones calling themselve palestinians are from outside the area

I'm not team Palestine.

But it is not their land is it, they signed it away in 1917 when they were defeated, They werw then granted 78% of palestine to live on but decided they wanted it all so started to attack the Jews on their measly 22%. The INTERNATIONAL LAW of the time granted that land to the Jews and it hs never been repealed or changed. The UN illegally tried to partinin that 22% and failed when the arab muslims refused to play ball, that was when this should have been sorted by a multinational armed force going in and evicting the arab muslims into trans Jordan and telling them to stay put.

Unless you can produce a signed treaty that grants the land to the arab muslims of the world, because most of the ones calling themselve palestinians are from outside the area
but where will they go?

I'm not team Palestine.

but where will they go?

To the 78% of palestine that was taken from the Jews in 1919 and given to a saudi hashemite king in 1924 of course. That is where they were supposed to go in 1924 when Mandate terms were agreed and signed. It says that the partitioning of palestine into Jewish and arab areas was to be followed by the removal of Jews from arab palestine and arab's from Jewish palestine. Why wasnt it carried out in full and the arab's removed from Jewish palestine ?

Forum List

Back