Dad Urges Son to Throw Rocks at IDF So They Shoot Him

Win their country back? When in human history was it ever theirs?

That is what I keep asking and not one member of team palestine has come up with a valid link. The best was monte who said it was a nation way back in the deark ages called the kingdom of Jerusalem as evidence.
I'm not team Palestine.

I've decided to like jews (well not all of them obviously). I'm just making idol commentary.

I so however think homelessness should be addressed. you can't keep grabbing their land and houses and also keep the moral high ground.

I'm not passionate about this because it's on the other side of the world, but fair crack of the whip.

But it is not their land is it, they signed it away in 1917 when they were defeated, They werw then granted 78% of palestine to live on but decided they wanted it all so started to attack the Jews on their measly 22%. The INTERNATIONAL LAW of the time granted that land to the Jews and it hs never been repealed or changed. The UN illegally tried to partinin that 22% and failed when the arab muslims refused to play ball, that was when this should have been sorted by a multinational armed force going in and evicting the arab muslims into trans Jordan and telling them to stay put.

Unless you can produce a signed treaty that grants the land to the arab muslims of the world, because most of the ones calling themselve palestinians are from outside the area
but where will they go?

To the 78% of palestine that was taken from the Jews in 1919 and given to a saudi hashemite king in 1924 of course. That is where they were supposed to go in 1924 when Mandate terms were agreed and signed. It says that the partitioning of palestine into Jewish and arab areas was to be followed by the removal of Jews from arab palestine and arab's from Jewish palestine. Why wasnt it carried out in full and the arab's removed from Jewish palestine ?
jews can live normally in the West. i'm slightly concerned for Abdul who has no land and no roof.

That is what I keep asking and not one member of team palestine has come up with a valid link. The best was monte who said it was a nation way back in the deark ages called the kingdom of Jerusalem as evidence.
I'm not team Palestine.

I've decided to like jews (well not all of them obviously). I'm just making idol commentary.

I so however think homelessness should be addressed. you can't keep grabbing their land and houses and also keep the moral high ground.

I'm not passionate about this because it's on the other side of the world, but fair crack of the whip.

But it is not their land is it, they signed it away in 1917 when they were defeated, They werw then granted 78% of palestine to live on but decided they wanted it all so started to attack the Jews on their measly 22%. The INTERNATIONAL LAW of the time granted that land to the Jews and it hs never been repealed or changed. The UN illegally tried to partinin that 22% and failed when the arab muslims refused to play ball, that was when this should have been sorted by a multinational armed force going in and evicting the arab muslims into trans Jordan and telling them to stay put.

Unless you can produce a signed treaty that grants the land to the arab muslims of the world, because most of the ones calling themselve palestinians are from outside the area
but where will they go?

To the 78% of palestine that was taken from the Jews in 1919 and given to a saudi hashemite king in 1924 of course. That is where they were supposed to go in 1924 when Mandate terms were agreed and signed. It says that the partitioning of palestine into Jewish and arab areas was to be followed by the removal of Jews from arab palestine and arab's from Jewish palestine. Why wasnt it carried out in full and the arab's removed from Jewish palestine ?
jews can live normally in the West. i'm slightly concerned for Abdul who has no land and no roof.

The Jews vant live normally in the west though can they as the muslims make their lives hell and they are helped by brainless westerners promoting their propaganda. The arab muslims had no land to begin with they were wandering itinerant farm workers that lived in tents and followed the harvests. They saw a chance of stealing good arable land after the Ottomans invited the Jews to migrate and work the lands so settled in the surrounding areas. When they found that the Jews were not push overs anymore they decided to attack them in force and force them out of palestine. They were illegal immigrants form the word go, and the ones who had lived there for the last 500 years are still living there as full Israeli citizens. I am not concerned about abdul as he brought the plight down on his own head by using violence against innocent children to force the Jews into capitulation and lost everything in the process

I'm not team Palestine.

but where will they go?

The Jews vant live normally in the west though can they as the muslims make their lives hell and they are helped by brainless westerners promoting their propaganda. The arab muslims had no land to begin with they were wandering itinerant farm workers that lived in tents and followed the harvests. They saw a chance of stealing good arable land after the Ottomans invited the Jews to migrate and work the lands so settled in the surrounding areas. When they found that the Jews were not push overs anymore they decided to attack them in force and force them out of palestine. They were illegal immigrants form the word go, and the ones who had lived there for the last 500 years are still living there as full Israeli citizens. I am not concerned about abdul as he brought the plight down on his own head by using violence against innocent children to force the Jews into capitulation and lost everything in the process
"vant"? "vant"?!!!! is that Yiddish or Nazi?

what have you got against tents? we used the same argument to steal land from the boongs and the injuns. just because they lived in tents doesn't mean they didn't live there.

what have you got against tents? we used the same argument to steal land from the boongs and the injuns. just because they lived in tents doesn't mean they didn't live there.

There is much more going on here than just a dispute of sovereignty between Israel and wanna-be Palestine. The root of the issue is not politics. That certainly plays a role and colors the entire conflict. But recognize that this is also very much a conflict of urbanization vs.a traditional rural lifestyle.

In traditional rural lifestyles, if your family gets bigger -- you just use your resources to farm or graze more land. Surrounding land is abundant and "free" for use. There is no discussion of "ownership". You just make your farmland a little bigger. If your family grows -- you just build a new house to accommodate the son and daughter-in-law and their children.

There is an essential conflict between that way of life and an urbanized way of thinking. Where land must be purchased, and building permits obtained and urban plans adhered to.

It makes no sense to build water infrastructure to 312 tiny villages of less than 50 or 100 people spread out over hundreds of kilometers territory. It makes far more sense to just bring water to a few central locations.

There is much more going on here than just a dispute of sovereignty between Israel and wanna-be Palestine. The root of the issue is not politics. That certainly plays a role and colors the entire conflict. But recognize that this is also very much a conflict of urbanization vs.a traditional rural lifestyle.

In traditional rural lifestyles, if your family gets bigger -- you just use your resources to farm or graze more land. Surrounding land is abundant and "free" for use. There is no discussion of "ownership". You just make your farmland a little bigger. If your family grows -- you just build a new house to accommodate the son and daughter-in-law and their children.

There is an essential conflict between that way of life and an urbanized way of thinking. Where land must be purchased, and building permits obtained and urban plans adhered to.

It makes no sense to build water infrastructure to 312 tiny villages of less than 50 or 100 people spread out over hundreds of kilometers territory. It makes far more sense to just bring water to a few central locations.
I think that is really sad. Living simply sounds alright to me. I like shops and comforts and stuff but i'm pretty tough physically. I feel sad for their loss of way of life.

I think that is really sad. Living simply sounds alright to me. I like shops and comforts and stuff but i'm pretty tough physically. I feel sad for their loss of way of life.

So you agree that we should not provide those holding a traditional way of life with water, electricity, medical care, education, building materials, communication, technology?

So you agree that we should not provide those holding a traditional way of life with water, electricity, medical care, education, building materials, communication, technology?
no because they are not able to live simply anymore.

Sure they are. Everyone keeps insisting that they be given water and medical care though. They could just turn it down.
they don't have enough land to live like that anymore :(

Well, entirely avoiding my point of whether the benefits of, you know, modern living should be made available to them or not...

...but exactly who "doesn't have enough land to live like that anymore"? We are talking about the Palestinians living in Area C. The problem is not the availability of land. Its the conflict between tradtional living and urbanization.

Sure they are. Everyone keeps insisting that they be given water and medical care though. They could just turn it down.

Well, entirely avoiding my point of whether the benefits of, you know, modern living should be made available to them or not...

...but exactly who "doesn't have enough land to live like that anymore"? We are talking about the Palestinians living in Area C. The problem is not the availability of land. Its the conflict between tradtional living and urbanization.
well why isn't there enough land?

but where will they go?

"vant"? "vant"?!!!! is that Yiddish or Nazi?

A typo should have read WANT, but if that is all you have then it shows you are losing the argument and have to resort to childish behaviour.

They did not see themselves as palestinian until the PLO was formed by the Russians to forment turmoil and violence in the M.E. before then they were Syrians or Egyptians or just arab muslims. It was only when the Jews migrated in 1850 and started to rebuild the land that the arab muslims decided that the land was theirs. At no time between 1099 till today have the arab muslims ever been granted full ownersfhip and soveriegnty of any of the land of Jewish palestine, and it is about time that INTERNATIONAL LAWS were fully implemented and enforced on the arab muslims. If you look at the historical data you will see that the population figures for the arab muslims jump every time there is a war with Israel and the area is flooded with new arrivals from other muslim nations. A common islamic tactic as shown by first the former Yugoslavia when the muslim population rose 20% in the months prior to the civil war breaking out. Then in Iraq after Desert storm, Syria when the arab spring broke out and not forgetting the African nations that we hear so little about. So do tell how these insurgents can ever be seen as palestinians ?

They did not lose it, they gave it up to fight a religious war that they have no hope of ever winning. They have become squeezed into a smaller area and insist on breeding like lice on a rabid dog. They bring it all on themselves by not having the guts to turn round and say STOP NO MORE.

They can go to any number of islamic states that they left originally and live their simple lives, but they dont want that they want to be tied down to the land and taxes. So they have to change some where along the line

surely those other states won't let them in due to ethnicism.

They can go to any number of islamic states that they left originally and live their simple lives, but they dont want that they want to be tied down to the land and taxes. So they have to change some where along the line

They did not lose it, they gave it up to fight a religious war that they have no hope of ever winning. They have become squeezed into a smaller area and insist on breeding like lice on a rabid dog. They bring it all on themselves by not having the guts to turn round and say STOP NO MORE.
religion is a head fuck. to be sure, to be sure.

Or stop stealing it and go back to where they originally called home in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Saudi and Egypt. There are large uninhabited areas in all those nations free for the taking, a little bit of hard work and they could soon have a thriving culture of their own.

well why isn't there enough land?

Because the arab muslims say so, and you believe them. The reality is the population figures were much higher in the first Century C.E. when the land was fully Jewish proving that with the right people as custodians the land can sustain more people. The arab muslims have shown time and time again that they will destroy the land in their greed for maximum return for smallest work ethic. They will keep planting high value crops year after year and not feed the land leading to disease and poor nutrition. When the Jews can produce the same amount of food every year from a small plot of land by rotation and good husbandry the arab muslims need 5 times as much and then move on to a new site after 5 years.

Forum List

Back