Dabbing and Why It’s So Dangerous

You literally just started the personal attacks. Lolz hilarious. Put yourself on ignore.
You pay taxes on everything. Do you not buy food? What a ridiculous argument.
And we dont even have any shops around here that sell it. So im not giving them any taxes on flower.
Your entire argument here is based on absolutely nothing.
The marijuana sales tax is 22% in many states. That is extremely high way higher than the food taxes or the sales taxes.

A lot of states don’t have a food tax also

https://www.litaxattorney.com/nys-sales-tax-101-for-restaurants/#:~:text=Generally%2C%20food%20and%20food%20products,NY%20Tax%20Law%20§1115).

Same stuff. I bet you remember the days when "homegrown" was a bad thing too! But by 1987 you could order high quality seeds from Amsterdam.

The cannabis world lost a seminal figure on Saturday. Nevil Schoenmakers, “the king of cannabis,” founder of the Seed Bank of Holland (the world’s first cannabis seed bank), passed away at the age of 62, in Osbourne Park, Western Australia.

Schoenmaker moved to the Netherlands in 1976. He founded The Seed Bank of Holland in the early ‘80s, after reading about quality cannabis strains in High Times.

A lack of available seeds for purchase paired with an understanding of genetics prompted him to create the first cannabis seed bank in the world. He set it up in the Netherlands where he could operate legally, and began collecting indica, sativa, and ruderalis varieties from all over the globe.

Through the Seed Bank, Shoenmakers collected famous West Coast strains from Washington, Oregon, and California, including Skunk #1, Early Girl, and Northern Lights. Varieties of top-shelf cannabis became available to the public thanks to his seed bank.

Schoenmakers also began to experiment with hybrids in the hopes of creating unique strains that could be more adaptable to different climates. He is celebrated for his hybrid work using Haze, Northern Lights, and G13 genetics. Neville’s Haze, Northern Lights Haze, Super Silver Haze, and Nevil’s Skunk are just a few hybrids that he’s known for.....
I got my seed from the same people I got my weed, and used to grow my own variety of Tennessee green, right out between the tomatoes and corn. It turned out greener than anything you bought (due to climate growing condition and cultivation), but very good, if grown with love and care for personal use, like anything else in the garden. You just had to possibly harvest early in helicopter season, even back then.

And who exactly are those people? I just ask because I've never seen one.

"Don't do drugs" is not incompatible with "drug prohibition is a disaster."
The people who are pushing the marijuana industry is the answer to your question. including Anyone in the US Gov who votes in favor of marijuana legalization throughout the state. The part of society that gets affected the most are the inner cities. The poor white people the poor Black people and the government knows if they’re so stoned out of their mind every day that they don’t really care they don’t have a good job. Often if you look at the Black Lives Matter rallies there’s marijuana all over the place there. Whereas if you look at the young black men and young black women in the young white men and young white women who are physically fit there at the gym all the time they reject marijuana. Young athletes, a lot of young people in general they’re turning to God. That’s actually a great thing

Mike Huckabee was one guy who took an adamant stance against marijuana. I look at him as a true Republican… I compare him to a guy like John Boehner who was always against marijuana during his political tenure but once he gets out of office , he gets offered millions of dollars in lobbying money to lobby for marijuana…. and boom he’s lobbying for marijuana.

another pothead mass murderer.
Hahaha ummmm no.
What about bob Marley. Didn’t he want to do the non conventional thing the non-hospital methods when he was sick?. But he died at a young age. He smoked a ton of weed.

How do we know that extreme overuse of marijuana wont over time …contribute to someone’s death?

OK marijuana can be dangerous. That’s a fact. It certainly is a fact for example someone who has never smoked before if they get into dabs and get behind the wheel of a car that is a problem. We can agree on that? .

as for a seasoned marijuana smoker they can drive a car while high better than a alcoholic drunk can drive …. I would agree with you on that.

Still with that being said do you feel comfortable if your airline pilot was smoking dabs before the flight?

He had a rare form of skin cancer that he ignored until he was really sick I think. Which reminds me.......

I'll be donating my body for research......hopefully not for a few decades yet!

Yes, we can agree that novice users should not operate heavy equipment after smoking, especially highly concentrated products. Some novice users with underlying issues can have negative reactions, freak outs, especially with high doses too.

I wouldn't want a surgeon doing drugs before surgery either.

Thai stick... Mmmmm...
Hmmmmm. That's something else I haven't seen since back in the day. Those would also take the Pepsi challenge on anything from the legal stores of today.

The war on drugs should have taught us that we have limited resources in law enforcement and mental health care.
Nobody ever died from an overdose of cannabis in any form.
People are dying from other drugs. Fentanyl comes to mind.
Don't foolishly waste resources on weed, focus on saving lives.

My brother I hope you’re having a great day. I appreciate you. Do you want your airline pilot to be smoking dabs. Do you want your taxi driver stoned on weed. Do you want the President of the United States smoking dabs. Do you want your grandchild smoking dabs?
I missed this one, sorry. No. Recreational use with strict rules and timeframes for certain professions. He's only 6?????

Here is an excellent and informative article on a new type of marijuana that is known as dabbing. It is essentially like smoking crack cocaine.

The message to anyone who is engaging in dabbing as consider getting off of it. Consider going to the gym, drink a lot of water eat healthy….. reject a matrix lifestyle

Forget about people in the government who say marijuana is fine and it’s OK to be high all the time. Because it’s not. We have Republicans and Democrats in our government who are willingly taking apart of the drug trade. The United States government gets 22% of the revenue from marijuana sales in multiple states across the country. They’re even have to do anything they’re like a mafia boss they just get handed money without actually doing the work they let the smoke shop owners do the work for them. Let me tell you something smoke shop owners don’t care about you they care about one thing money. They don’t care about young men and elderly citizens getting robbed of a life when they’re on marijuana and when they’re dabbing.

You know who cares about you. Our Lord and you. You are your greatest advocate

What Are Dabs?

Dabs are highly potent cannabis concentrates or marijuana derivatives.

One of the most heavily marketed forms of dab is “shatter”, named for its hard and brittle appearance resembling a slab of toffee. The large thin sheets can be easily shattered into smaller pieces.

Shatter and other dabs contain anywhere from 50% to 90% THC. THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is the psychoactive component of marijuana that gets you high. And dabs will certainly get you extremely high almost immediately. Contrast this with a joint of regular marijuana flowers or buds, typically anywhere from 5% to 25% THC.

Put bluntly, dabbing is to weed what crack is to cocaine. In many ways, this image of dabbing as crack-like activity could be a saving grace. While young people are dabbing in their droves, concentrates suffer from an image problem in the eyes of older generations schooled on a simple joint or a bong hit.

…….

Dabbing Side Effects

You can expect similar side effects from dabbing to those you would get from smoking weed. The elevated levels of THC mean these effects are more pronounced and extreme.

Short-term users of shatter or dab wax can expect to experience any or all of the following:

• Visual or auditory hallucinations
  • High blood pressure
  • Increased heart rate
  • Decreased coordination
  • Vomiting
  • Fainting
  • Changes in sensory perception
  • Memory problems
  • Increased anxiety or panic attacks
  • Intense paranoia
Long-term and heavy dabbers could develop psychiatric disorders, psychosis, or chronic illnesses. Anyone with an existing mental health condition is at heightened risk from dabbing.

For parents out there just be aware if you see your kid using a blow torch to light up a bong….. that is what is known as dabbing. If you see your kid with one of those vaporizer sticks he’s probably dabbing. You ought to tell him to stop that as it has a potential to destroy him.

Meh...I've had the stuff and it's really just a very potent form of cannabis.
A couple hits will do ya where a whole joint might be needed to get high with plain old weed.
To tell you the truth I didnt really care for it,it got you to high!
Then there's the mess,the stuff is a pain in the ass when it comes time to cleaning the pipe.

Meh...I've had the stuff and it's really just a very potent form of cannabis.
A couple hits will do ya where a whole joint might be needed to get high with plain old weed.
To tell you the truth I didnt really care for it,it got you to high!
Then there's the mess,the stuff is a pain in the ass when it comes time to cleaning the pipe.
Where do you get it? Is it something legal at pot shops, maybe outside of Colorado or is it free market underground?

Where do you get it? Is it something legal at pot shops, maybe outside of Colorado or is it free market underground?

Same guy you'd buy your weed from in a state that doesnt allow recreational use.
If I remember correctly it carries a much greater sentence if you're caught with it.
You can buy the equipment to do it yourself,you just supply the weed.

isn't anyone suspicious about a government that wants it's constituency perpetually stoned? ~S~
I find the claim suspicious. The States want tax revenue and the feds still have it classified as a schedule 1 drug with no medicinal value whatsoever.

Same guy you'd buy your weed from in a state that doesnt allow recreational use.
If I remember correctly it carries a much greater sentence if you're caught with it.
You can buy the equipment to do it yourself,you just supply the weed.
Oh. Free market underground capitalists. Also known as criminals. I doubt, I will be trying it. I remember the life, but not fondly enough to go back to it at my age. Besides, you do not know what other extraneous may be in what you are smoking. Quality control, has always been a problem to one extent or another in that industry and as far as I can tell by the news, only gotten worse. I don't see any balancing upside, as a need to get high is not a strong enough motivator. But, that's me.

Thats been my take on all the states that are legalizing weed.
They want a stoned compliant voter base. Same reason they want illegals.
What an American would think of as bullshit is paradise to an illegal.
i can see where this is going>>>>
cc_4_pres_lg-2.jpg

~S~

Oh. Free market underground capitalists. Also known as criminals. I doubt, I will be trying it. I remember the life, but not fondly enough to go back to it at my age. Besides, you do not know what other extraneous may be in what you are smoking. Quality control, has always been a problem to one extent or another in that industry and as far as I can tell by the news, only gotten worse. I don't see any balancing upside, as a need to get high is not a strong enough motivator. But, that's me.

I quit smoking weed almost 3 years ago and dont miss it one bit.
At first I did but as time went by I forgot all about it.
I'll admit there are certain times when a few hits would be nice but the urge passes rather quickly.
Hell,I smoked from 13 to 54.

Forum List

Back