Kamala Hosts White House Event Regarding "Criminal Justice Reform" And Marijuana Decriminalization And Rescheduling

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Yesterday, our VP hosted an event with ex-cons to tout Justice Reform and Marijuana Legalization...

Like Joe, she had to refer to her notes the entire time.

Interestingly, she pulled the race card and mentioned how the strong punishments for crack cocaine compared to powder cocaine, which Biden famously helped enact, disproportionately affect people of color. (at 4:50)

Meanwhile, Chinese Mafia has cornered the US weed market...

Decriminalizing certain products is a prudent move. Destroying lives because they smoked a plant that is legal in many advanced European nations is a MASSIVE drain on resources and potential of citizens.

Hell, how many great rock songs were written under the influence?

I don't touch the stuff. To each their own as long as they aren't driving or harming others.

I giggle like a little girl every time I see that blowjob queen pretending to be statesmanlike.... THAT blew 6 miles of cock to get to be the laughingstock of the planet. That's absolutely the best thing to ever happen to Briben.... brilliant pick.

kamala dumbfuck stupidity.jpg

I giggle like a little girl every time I see that blowjob queen pretending to be statesmanlike.... THAT blew 6 miles of cock to get to be the laughingstock of the planet. That's absolutely the best thing to ever happen to Briben.... brilliant pick.

View attachment 918038
It seems that they scraped the bottom of the barrel creating this administration.

If there was a sexual deviant looking for a job, they hired them to handle nukes or something.
Nothing about Biden is copacetic.

Yesterday, our VP hosted an event with ex-cons to tout Justice Reform and Marijuana Legalization...

Interestingly, she pulled the race card and mentioned how the strong punishments for crack cocaine compared to powder cocaine, which Biden famously helped enact, disproportionately affect people of color. (at 4:50)

The Chinese do not control the illegal weed I grow.

Just another example of leftard hypocrisy.

Harris threw more pot smokers in jail than anyone else.

Now she pretends to be their friend?

Harris is a slimy scum ball who couldn't even get 5% of the vote in her own state. No one likes her, even the people who voted for her.

Harris jailed many people for minor marijuana convictions.

Last time I checked the law the AG has the authority to reschedule marijuana any time he wants. None of them ever do.

Last time I checked the law the AG has the authority to reschedule marijuana any time he wants. None of them ever do.

If congress does not act, the way it works is that the DEA implements the recommendation of HHS.

In October 2022, Biden called for a review for rescheduling...

HHS issued its recommendation in August 2023...

Kamala referred to this in her talk.

While penalties for possession are probably unlikely to be prosecuted at the federal level in the future, it will still be illegal, and people won't be able to fly with weed (without a prescription), and lots of people are likely to lose their jobs for smoking weed on the weekends.

Are most people really going to through the trouble to have a prescription filled every six months as will be required? Doctor visits cost money, and it seems to be an unnecessary burden to make people jump though hoops and deal with red tape to buy weed which they could easily grow at home for a fraction of the cost.

It seems to be driven by an attempt to be able to tax it, and control it, of course.

Regards,
Jim

If congress does not act, the way it works is that the DEA implements the recommendation of HHS.

In October 2022, Biden called for a review for rescheduling...

HHS issued its recommendation in August 2023...

Kamala referred to this in her talk.

While penalties for possession are probably unlikely to be prosecuted at the federal level in the future, it will still be illegal, and people won't be able to fly with weed (without a prescription), and lots of people are likely to lose their jobs for smoking weed on the weekends.

Are most people really going to through the trouble to have a prescription filled every six months as will be required? Doctor visits cost money, and it seems to be an unnecessary burden to make people jump though hoops and deal with red tape to buy weed which they could easily grow at home for a fraction of the cost.

It seems to be driven by an attempt to be able to tax it, and control it, of course.

Regards,
Jim
It's all about dim Benjamins

Yeah because that's exactly who you want talking to the vice president on how to deal with problems is convicts. Jesus Christ, what's next is she going to talk to gang bangers on how to reform the justice system that locks them up for committing crimes? Of course all they will want is ways to make things so they don't get in trouble for breaking the law.

And marijuana is only an issue because of the weed culture behind it which is mostly in thanks to blacks. It isn't weed that's the problem so much as the kind of people that come out of smoking weed which are usually useless blacks and young kids that's life revolves around being high. The majority of the weed community are full of trashy tattoos, young, stupid, lazy, want everything for nothing, have absolutely no desire to even pretend they are half way intelligent, love acting like thugs, barely speak decent English and only aspire to have the bare minimum job that lets them afford more weed.

Jesus when I was a kid "don't do drugs" and "crime doesn't pay" were slogans I saw on a daily basis. Now it's all do drugs and were to tough on criminals. I feel like I'm on bizzaro world.

This has been promised for years now. States are doing their part and federal politicians continue to play their political theater.

Forum List

Back