D.L. Hughley: White men don't get to decide what racism is

First of all, who the hell IS D.L. Hughley? Are we supposed to know who this person is? And, well he/she is entitled to it's opinion. So did he/she put on his/her RUBY slippers and wish logic to go away, because it doesn't work that way. Hitler tried that, and it didn't work. Dictating what people can say. So, this clown better get past his/her arrogant ass self.
I didn't know either. I've heard of the name, but had no idea who he is, so I JUST NOW googled him.
Glad I did. Now I know to wait until he speaks so I'll know what I need to think

Last edited:
You mean the ones who have historically been the offenders? Yeah, that makes sense. I don’t think you understand the arguement either. Try first understand before you react with your critiques
He says a certain race and gender is verboten. The same race and gender that freed his ilk.
Listen to yourself man...
:dig:
I'm not a man, lady.
Good to know, thanks. I have the same point
Funny how you kiss the butt of a racist black man, desperate for his approval, while showing contempt for a common sense black woman. Seems strange to me, but then you are a self hating white liberal.
I have zero contempt for you or anybody I debate, unless they get personal. I also don’t know which black man you think I’m desperate for approval from so that might tell you something.

You know there was this guy who said he wanted to be judged by the content of his character not the color of his skin. Liberals don't do that.

Thursday on CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” comedian D.L. Hughley said “white men” did not get to decide what racism was during a discussion of the state of race relations in the era of President Donald Trump.​

Yes we do. We get to do it by who we associate with privately. Who e choose to help. Who we choose to allow our kids to associate with.

So you bitch and complain about segragation, but then turn around and segreatate yourselves and blame it on whites when you are the ones who are isolating yourselves into that corner.

Meaning like those at the collegegs who are pulling the " no whites allowed" blacks only wtf do you call that the whites didn't do it they did it ot themselves.

SO why go back in time to the same thing black ancestors fought for only to have their great, great, great grand kids undo it all on them after all they went thorugha nd fought for what kind of FK UPS undo that history when all it is , is a SLAP In their faces.
The Black community didn't insolate itself without help from the Democratic party. Segregation, low income housing and the systematic destruction of the Black family.

You know there was this guy who said he wanted to be judged by the content of his character not the color of his skin. Liberals don't do that.
Great quote one we all should follow. Life is a bit more complicated though
Yes thunder there are good people on both sides lol

What ?

What ?
We know all about the content of skinhead racists characters Don't worry Trump will speak up for them

What ?
We know all about the content of skinhead racists characters Don't worry Trump will speak up for them
He just denounced all racism. Hardly the words of the true racist.

But maybe he lied, like when he said he'd turn Hillary into a pillar of salt.

What ?
Trump has never done that and you know this. Its the only thing the left can do because they have no other platform than the one were they call everyone who disagrees with them a racist

you have no clue about raising kids...

Maybe not, but I do know Right and Wrong. I had those taught to me very distinctly at a young age, along with the idea that children don’t get to question their Elders and Betters.

So I do know how my family raised children and how I would as well.

The asshole says that he wants everyone treated the same, in the same article he says he wants to forbid white people from having a say.

That is clearly moronic and indefensible.

And hateful, and divisive.
Doesn’t sound like you really understand what he was trying to say. Why doesn’t he think white people have a say?

His stated justification for his racism, is that whites have been bad about identifying racism in the past.

I understand what he is stating clearly. He is moronic and hateful and divisive.
I don’t think you are understanding. The argument is that whites have not and do not experience racism like blacks have and do therefore they are not qualified to engage at the same level. Does that make sense to you?

It is one I have heard before, but not the one this particular lib made, this time.

Both arguments are deeply flawed and deny the very concept of Reason.

You do not have to have person experience with something to discuss it.

As a wise man once said, I do not have any personal experience with killing homeless people. I have never killed a homeless person, nor been a homeless person that was killed.

Yet, I can take the position that killing a homeless person is wrong and discuss the issue.

When blacks or libs try to invent reasons that whites or anyone can't discuss racism or any other issues,

they are just trying to cowardly dodge defending their positions on their actual merits.

IRONICALLY, as, in this case their rationalization for dismissing the remarks they don't like, is based on the race of their enemies,

their position is actually racism.
Well I agree that it is irresponsible to say that somebody can’t discuss something, I don’t care what it is. But the argument of saying that one group is not capable of understanding the issue at the same level as another group, does make sense.

It’s like men trying to tell women how to handle misogyny or pregnancies or domestic abuse or rape etc. They can talk about it but they don’t really get it like women do. Get the point?

1. Thank you for agreeing that it is wrong to say that someone can't discuss something.

2. "at the same level" is still just the excuse that censors are using to shout down, if not worse, people they disagree with. I get the point. I reject it. It goes against the very concepts of communication, human reason, and empathy.

For me, anything like this that hits the media is WINNING. Shit like this fires up white men everywhere to the tune of, "FUCK YOU!".....all the identity politics stuff does. Gets 'em out on election day as much as anything else. So go...go.....very few embrace the weenie hate-America victimization crap....go!!

White men actually get to decide EVERYTHING where racism is concerned. Always will too!:113:

Thursday on CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” comedian D.L. Hughley said “white men” did not get to decide what racism was during a discussion of the state of race relations in the era of President Donald Trump.

D.L. Hughley: 'White Men Don’t Get to Decide What Racism Is’ | Breitbart

---------------------

This is the prefect example of how retards lead their own weak minded sheep into the " race trap" .

When losers begin to realize pointing out race in everything and anything actually makes the accuser racist because anyone racist , it seems they are the loons who point it out in every situation.
HOW MANY OF THESE MORONS DO YOU THINK WOULD SAY IN A DEATH SITUATION 'OH DON'T HELP ME BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE!! Bet they won't do that now will they. .............

Perhaps it’s not as black and white as you think. Pun intended. How about you try opening your mind and thinking about it for a minute instead of being hateful and reactive. Ask some questions and engage in a good natured debate about it.

The asshole says that he wants everyone treated the same, in the same article he says he wants to forbid white people from having a say.

That is clearly moronic and indefensible.

And hateful, and divisive.
Doesn’t sound like you really understand what he was trying to say. Why doesn’t he think white people have a say?
He didn't say white people. He said white men.

Is he a sexist racist bigot?
You mean the ones who have historically been the offenders? Yeah, that makes sense. I don’t think you understand the arguement either. Try first understand before you react with your critiques

"historically been the offenders"?

So, you want to judge modern white men based on the actions of long dead people, because they shared a skin color and gender?

Whoa.

That is sexist and racist. Seriously.

This is why we can't have a discussion about race in this country.

Because liberals want us whites to just sit there and be lectured to, not even allowed to present our pov, nor bring up our interests or grievances.

you have no clue about raising kids...

Maybe not, but I do know Right and Wrong. I had those taught to me very distinctly at a young age, along with the idea that children don’t get to question their Elders and Betters.

So I do know how my family raised children and how I would as well.
kids cant question?....how are they supposed to learn?....anyone raised by someone with your mindset i pity those kids....

What about white women, do they get a say?
Not if the trumpanzees have their say. These beer-gutted geezers think we're only here for sex and cooking. Trumpanzee males are true fuck-ups.

There exists a breed of low-class white men who think that they are entitled to run everything. They think with their dicks, to put it bluntly.

kids cant question?....how are they supposed to learn?....anyone raised by someone with your mindset i pity those kids....

They are taught what they need to know. Anything more is a waste of time. If they choose otherwise they are dispatched from the family, one way or another.

Not if the trumpanzees have their say. These beer-gutted geezers think we're only here for sex and cooking. Trumpanzee males are true fuck-ups.

There exists a breed of low-class white men who think that they are entitled to run everything. They think with their dicks, to put it bluntly.

Men and women have different places and roles in a proper society. We’ve seen the dangers of ignoring that for almost a century now in this country.

Forum List

Back