D.L. Hughley: White men don't get to decide what racism is

What about white women, do they get a say?
Not if the trumpanzees have their say. These beer-gutted geezers think we're only here for sex and cooking. Trumpanzee males are true fuck-ups.

There exists a breed of low-class white men who think that they are entitled to run everything. They think with their dicks, to put it bluntly.

What about low class Jews, Blacks, Muslims, Asians, and Hispanics who think the very same about Women?

Each of them is worse in their modern regards to women, you're going off the tracks with your crazy train.

Not if the trumpanzees have their say. These beer-gutted geezers think we're only here for sex and cooking. Trumpanzee males are true fuck-ups.

There exists a breed of low-class white men who think that they are entitled to run everything. They think with their dicks, to put it bluntly.
Obaboons made the claim.

What about low class Jews, Blacks, Muslims, Asians, and Hispanics who think the very same about Women?

Each of them is worse in their modern regards to women, you're going off the tracks with your crazy train.

I am Jew and I don't treat women any differently than I treat men. What do you have againt me?

kids cant question?....how are they supposed to learn?....anyone raised by someone with your mindset i pity those kids....

They are taught what they need to know. Anything more is a waste of time. If they choose otherwise they are dispatched from the family, one way or another.
in other words follow me blindly.....like i said,i pity any kids raised by you....

I am Jew and I don't treat women any differently than I treat men. What do you have againt me?

Hasidim Jews have gender segregation, something they for some reason could long get away with sort of in this country, that I'm assuming White Christians couldn't get away with the same.

This idea that White Christian men are the most sexist is down-right ridiculous.

Last edited:
Perhaps it’s not as black and white as you think. Pun intended. How about you try opening your mind and thinking about it for a minute instead of being hateful and reactive. Ask some questions and engage in a good natured debate about it.

The asshole says that he wants everyone treated the same, in the same article he says he wants to forbid white people from having a say.

That is clearly moronic and indefensible.

And hateful, and divisive.
Doesn’t sound like you really understand what he was trying to say. Why doesn’t he think white people have a say?
He didn't say white people. He said white men.

Is he a sexist racist bigot?
You mean the ones who have historically been the offenders? Yeah, that makes sense. I don’t think you understand the arguement either. Try first understand before you react with your critiques

"historically been the offenders"?

So, you want to judge modern white men based on the actions of long dead people, because they shared a skin color and gender?

Whoa.

That is sexist and racist. Seriously.

This is why we can't have a discussion about race in this country.

Because liberals want us whites to just sit there and be lectured to, not even allowed to present our pov, nor bring up our interests or grievances.
I don’t want anybody to be judged. My point of view was very similar to yours until I decided to stop arguing and start listening... then I started to understand better where they are coming from.

If your great grandfather was robbed or cheated out of his business by another family in town and it resulted in a domino effect that lead to hardships, isolation, and poverty for your family then I’d imagine it would be very tough for members of your family to associate objectively with members of that family without judgement. Especially if that family was still prospering off the fruits of the business your great grandpa started. That is a smaller more personal example but I think it highlights the spirit of frustration that many black people feel.

An open ear and a little understanding and acknowledgement goes a long way. When people with grievances don’t feel heard and get attacked they simply dig in and yell louder.

The asshole says that he wants everyone treated the same, in the same article he says he wants to forbid white people from having a say.

That is clearly moronic and indefensible.

And hateful, and divisive.
Doesn’t sound like you really understand what he was trying to say. Why doesn’t he think white people have a say?

You mean the ones who have historically been the offenders? Yeah, that makes sense. I don’t think you understand the arguement either. Try first understand before you react with your critiques

So, you want to judge modern white men based on the actions of long dead people, because they shared a skin color and gender?

Whoa.

Because liberals want us whites to just sit there and be lectured to, not even allowed to present our pov, nor bring up our interests or grievances.
I don’t want anybody to be judged. My point of view was very similar to yours until I decided to stop arguing and start listening... then I started to understand better where they are coming from.

If your great grandfather was robbed or cheated out of his business by another family in town and it resulted in a domino effect that lead to hardships, isolation, and poverty for your family then I’d imagine it would be very tough for members of your family to associate objectively with members of that family without judgement. Especially if that family was still prospering off the fruits of the business your great grandpa started. That is a smaller more personal example but I think it highlights the spirit of frustration that many black people feel.

An open ear and a little understanding and acknowledgement goes a long way. When people with grievances don’t feel heard and get attacked they simply dig in and yell louder.

We've been giving them that consideration for generations now. All my life in fact.

We've been doing more than that. We have been actively helping and working and sacrificing to make up for it, for generations.

But the more we do, the more hate and ire it seems to generate.

ANd now they are telling US to shut up while they made policy because of our skin color?

FUCK NO.

They crossed the line YEARS ago, and we are done.

Whoa.

We've been giving them that consideration for generations now. All my life in fact.

We've been doing more than that. We have been actively helping and working and sacrificing to make up for it, for generations.

But the more we do, the more hate and ire it seems to generate.

ANd now they are telling US to shut up while they made policy because of our skin color?

FUCK NO.

They crossed the line YEARS ago, and we are done.
I think you are focusing on the extremists... we have been doing a lot for decades and we need to keep doing what we are doing. It’s not time to give up and go back to our corners just because the loud voices from the extremists are yelling like crazy.

Hasidim Jews have gender segregation, something they for some reason could long get away with sort of in this country, that I'm assuming White Christians couldn't get away with the same.

This idea that White Christian men are the most sexist is down-right ridiculous.

They are whacked. Not indicative of cool people like me. Come on man. Make an exception and be cool with me.

Men and women have different places and roles in a proper society. We’ve seen the dangers of ignoring that for almost a century now in this country.
What "dangers"? You actually do think with your reproductive appendage it seems.

The OP specifically focused on white men. There are weird people out there who think that Jews aren't white. Bizarre but true, and I think that you are one of these idiots.This doesn't change the fact that there is a sicko group of white boys out there, who laughably call themselves "Christian," unaccomplished and thinking that they are somehow entitled to run things. They are just trash. Woman-hatred exists all over the world, unfortunately, and it comes from people who actually have intimate relations with women. This is disgusting.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that anyone can decide what racism is when the word already has a definition.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The OP specifically focused on white men. There are weird people out there who think that Jews aren't white. Bizarre but true, and I think that you are one of these idiots.This doesn't change the fact that there is a sicko group of white boys out there, who laughably call themselves "Christian," unaccomplished and thinking that they are somehow entitled to run things. They are just trash. Woman-hatred exists all over the world, unfortunately, and it comes from people who actually have intimate relations with women. This is disgusting.

Ashkenazi Jews come out in genetic studies as about 50% Middle-Eastern, about 35% Italian, the other 15% is German, Polish, etc.

Middle-Easterners aren't White, Italians are borderline White, Germans unfortunately are White, and Polish fortunately are White.

What "dangers"? You actually do think with your reproductive appendage it seems.

Feminism, Progressivism, Loss of Moral Compass, multiculturalism, and pretty much every other Social “advancement” in the last century.
I don't know what you mean by a "loss of moral compass," but what is the problem with the rest of it? You still appear to be thinking with your reproductive thingy. It won't get you far.

Forum List

Back