D.L. Hughley: White men don't get to decide what racism is

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Thursday on CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” comedian D.L. Hughley said “white men” did not get to decide what racism was during a discussion of the state of race relations in the era of President Donald Trump.

D.L. Hughley: 'White Men Don’t Get to Decide What Racism Is’ | Breitbart

---------------------

This is the prefect example of how retards lead their own weak minded sheep into the " race trap" .

When losers begin to realize pointing out race in everything and anything actually makes the accuser racist because anyone racist , it seems they are the loons who point it out in every situation.
HOW MANY OF THESE MORONS DO YOU THINK WOULD SAY IN A DEATH SITUATION 'OH DON'T HELP ME BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE!! Bet they won't do that now will they. .............

Last edited:
It's patently obvious the left doesn't know....they label anyone who dares disagree with them a racist.

Been worsening since 2008....wonder why?

• Banned
It's patently obvious the left doesn't know....they label anyone who dares disagree with them a racist.

Been worsening since 2008....wonder why?

I would love one of these pricks who use that bs race card, to be in an emergency situation have a white help them out of it and they say No thanks you are white" ..........

question is would the white say fk you cause your black and don't want that white man help LOL.......

Too many Black Americans have locked themselves in a prison of perceived racism, with the race-baiters happy to serve as their jailers.

Thursday on CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” comedian D.L. Hughley said “white men” did not get to decide what racism was during a discussion of the state of race relations in the era of President Donald Trump.

---------------------

This is the prefect example of how retards lead their own weak minded sheep into the " race trap" .

When losers begin to realize pointing out race in everything and anything actually makes the accuser racist because anyone racist , it seems they are the loons who point it out in every situation.
HOW MANY OF THESE MORONS DO YOU THINK WOULD SAY IN A DEATH SITUATION 'OH DON'T HELP ME BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE!! Bet they won't do that now will they. .............

Perhaps it’s not as black and white as you think. Pun intended. How about you try opening your mind and thinking about it for a minute instead of being hateful and reactive. Ask some questions and engage in a good natured debate about it.

Thursday on CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” comedian D.L. Hughley said “white men” did not get to decide what racism was during a discussion of the state of race relations in the era of President Donald Trump.​

Yes we do. We get to do it by who we associate with privately. Who e choose to help. Who we choose to allow our kids to associate with.

Generally speaking: Words have the same meaning for everyone. That’s kind of how they are useful for communication.

• Banned
Thursday on CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” comedian D.L. Hughley said “white men” did not get to decide what racism was during a discussion of the state of race relations in the era of President Donald Trump.​

Yes we do. We get to do it by who we associate with privately. Who e choose to help. Who we choose to allow our kids to associate with.

So you bitch and complain about segragation, but then turn around and segreatate yourselves and blame it on whites when you are the ones who are isolating yourselves into that corner.

Meaning like those at the collegegs who are pulling the " no whites allowed" blacks only wtf do you call that the whites didn't do it they did it ot themselves.

SO why go back in time to the same thing black ancestors fought for only to have their great, great, great grand kids undo it all on them after all they went thorugha nd fought for what kind of FK UPS undo that history when all it is , is a SLAP In their faces.

So you bitch and complain about segragation, but then turn around and segreatate yourselves and blame it on whites when you are the ones who are isolating yourselves into that corner.

I’m not black. I’m Caucasian. I have never complained about segregation. I think it’s a great idea.
SO why go back in time to the same thing black ancestors fought for only to have their great, great, great grand kids undo it all on them after all they went thorugha nd fought for what kind of FK UPS undo that history when all it is , is a SLAP In their faces.

My ancestors fought on both sides during the Civil War. I have greater respect for the ones who fought for the CSA.

Meaning like those at the collegegs who are pulling the " no whites allowed" blacks only wtf do you call that the whites didn't do it they did it ot themselves.

BET Honors
Black Movie Awards
NAACP Awards
AAFCA
etc
Black awards shows | Black America Web

Racism in my opinion is the result of hate and ignorance we all have the emotion of anger which in turn creates hate and ignorance is not exclusive to any one race. Racism is not confined to any one race or one gender if we want to have a real discussion about racism coming to terms with this might be a good place to start.

Who we choose to allow our kids to associate with
when your kids are out there with you not around you dont know who they are associating with or what they might be doing.....

I’m not black. I’m Caucasian. I have never complained about segregation. I think it’s a great idea.

My ancestors fought on both sides during the Civil War. I have greater respect for the ones who fought for the CSA.
What is a Caucasian?

What is a Caucasian?
Is a Caucasian the critter you put in hot water and eat.?

What is a Caucasian?
Is a Caucasian the critter you put in hot water and eat.?
Only if you crash in the Andes.

---------------------

Perhaps it’s not as black and white as you think. Pun intended. How about you try opening your mind and thinking about it for a minute instead of being hateful and reactive. Ask some questions and engage in a good natured debate about it.

The asshole says that he wants everyone treated the same, in the same article he says he wants to forbid white people from having a say.

That is clearly moronic and indefensible.

And hateful, and divisive.

2rha0wz.jpg

Forum List

Back