D.L. Hughley: White men don't get to decide what racism is

I don't know what you mean by a "loss of moral compass," but what is the problem with the rest of it? You still appear to be thinking with your reproductive thingy. It won't get you far.

That part of my anatomy is generally the LAST organ I think with or about.

This nation had a Moral direction st it’s founding. We have lost that direction over the past 150 years, but especially in the last century. The problem with all of it is that it’s contrary to the very ideals and values this nation was founded upon.

I don't know what you mean by a "loss of moral compass," but what is the problem with the rest of it? You still appear to be thinking with your reproductive thingy. It won't get you far.

That part of my anatomy is generally the LAST organ I think with or about.

This nation had a Moral direction st it’s founding. We have lost that direction over the past 150 years, but especially in the last century. The problem with all of it is that it’s contrary to the very ideals and values this nation was founded upon.
What are they? I thought that they were freedom, democracy, respect, equality. You seem to think that Americans are not worth it, particularly the half who are female.

What are they? I thought that they were freedom, democracy, respect, equality. You seem to think that Americans are not worth it, particularly the half who are female.

Personal Responsibility, Limited (not small) Government, Traditional Western Values, Nationalism, Isolationist, etc....

I don’t believe the vast majority of people on the planet are worthy of the skin they inhabit or the oxygen they breathe.

Thursday on CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” comedian D.L. Hughley said “white men” did not get to decide what racism was during a discussion of the state of race relations in the era of President Donald Trump.​

Yes we do. We get to do it by who we associate with privately. Who e choose to help. Who we choose to allow our kids to associate with.
Who we choose to allow our kids to associate with
when your kids are out there with you not around you dont know who they are associating with or what they might be doing.....
And the strictest parents have the wildest kids.

Thursday on CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” comedian D.L. Hughley said “white men” did not get to decide what racism was during a discussion of the state of race relations in the era of President Donald Trump.​

Yes we do. We get to do it by who we associate with privately. Who e choose to help. Who we choose to allow our kids to associate with.
when your kids are out there with you not around you dont know who they are associating with or what they might be doing.....
someone like anthema raising them they would be pretty messed up....he seems pretty messed up himself....

someone like anthema raising them they would be pretty messed up....he seems pretty messed up himself....

Yep. So messed up I have a college degree, a good job in a technical field, my own home, a wife, and I take no money from the Government.
its your fucked up attitude that most here talk about.....you dont like woman,unless they know their place....your kids have got to be robots and never ask questions.....you want to live in the dark ages.....remember lots of sociopaths were successful too...

Chinese kids have super strict parents. I don't see them being wild.

its your fucked up attitude that most here talk about.....you dont like woman,unless they know their place....your kids have got to be robots and never ask questions.....you want to live in the dark ages.....remember lots of sociopaths were successful too...

My attitude was created by the society I see and experience every single day compared to the Society that should exist each day. Just remember that.

Remember...every child has the nuclear option.

They can call the cops, it will be highly to their detriment. Mom can’t support them if I’m in prison and the foster system would churn them up like s meat grinder.

If you were thinking of a different option... any parent stupid enough to allow a child to be in a position of physical force superiority deserves to die. I wouldn’t make that mistake any more than my father would have.

How about you try opening your mind and thinking about it for a minute instead of being hateful and reactive. Ask some questions and engage in a good natured debate about it.

You are such a loon. One cannot categorically disqualify an entire race of people for consideration without engaging in racism itself.

Who taught you how to think?

Remember...every child has the nuclear option.

They can call the cops, it will be highly to their detriment. Mom can’t support them if I’m in prison and the foster system would churn them up like s meat grinder.

If you were thinking of a different option... any parent stupid enough to allow a child to be in a position of physical force superiority deserves to die. I wouldn’t make that mistake any more than my father would have.
There are dozens of ways. Rat poison in food...methanol in iced tea...cut brake lines or loosened steering linkage...a pan of boiling water over the head while you sleep...or simply slip up behind you while you watch the Redskins lose, whip a loop of fishing line over your head, and PULL!

Or three magic words: "Daddy raped me."

Chinese kids have super strict parents. I don't see them being wild.
What is their suicide rate, again?

How about you try opening your mind and thinking about it for a minute instead of being hateful and reactive. Ask some questions and engage in a good natured debate about it.

You are such a loon. One cannot categorically disqualify an entire race of people for consideration without engaging in racism itself.

Who taught you how to think?
Why do you think I’m promoting the idea of disqualifying an entire race for consideration? That’s not even close to my position

My attitude was created by the society I see and experience every single day compared to the Society that should exist each day. Just remember that.
doesnt take away what i said....you are a sociopath...

He didn't say white people. He said white men.

Is he a sexist racist bigot?
You mean the ones who have historically been the offenders? Yeah, that makes sense. I don’t think you understand the arguement either. Try first understand before you react with your critiques

"historically been the offenders"?

So, you want to judge modern white men based on the actions of long dead people, because they shared a skin color and gender?

Whoa.

That is sexist and racist. Seriously.

This is why we can't have a discussion about race in this country.

Because liberals want us whites to just sit there and be lectured to, not even allowed to present our pov, nor bring up our interests or grievances.
I don’t want anybody to be judged. My point of view was very similar to yours until I decided to stop arguing and start listening... then I started to understand better where they are coming from.

If your great grandfather was robbed or cheated out of his business by another family in town and it resulted in a domino effect that lead to hardships, isolation, and poverty for your family then I’d imagine it would be very tough for members of your family to associate objectively with members of that family without judgement. Especially if that family was still prospering off the fruits of the business your great grandpa started. That is a smaller more personal example but I think it highlights the spirit of frustration that many black people feel.

An open ear and a little understanding and acknowledgement goes a long way. When people with grievances don’t feel heard and get attacked they simply dig in and yell louder.

We've been giving them that consideration for generations now. All my life in fact.

We've been doing more than that. We have been actively helping and working and sacrificing to make up for it, for generations.

But the more we do, the more hate and ire it seems to generate.

ANd now they are telling US to shut up while they made policy because of our skin color?

FUCK NO.

They crossed the line YEARS ago, and we are done.
I think you are focusing on the extremists... we have been doing a lot for decades and we need to keep doing what we are doing. It’s not time to give up and go back to our corners just because the loud voices from the extremists are yelling like crazy.

It is still taboo in our society for whites to even SPEAK of having interests as a group.

YOu cannot have a society where the largest single ethnic group is not allowed to even discuss it's interests, let along pursue them in the political field.

You are ignoring how bad it is.

Forum List

Back