Police Unions Call For NFL Boycott

The kneeling is now about Trump. He demands subservience. Any NFL player that stands is a pussy.

toy-story-popcorn.gif

I stand with the NFL.
then you stand for lies/bullshit/etc
the stats say you stand for bullshit/unAmerican crap/etc
All that kneeling ignores the real cause of soaring black homicides
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous,
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
etc etc

The police are right..............time to continue to give the NFL less viewers........again...........

Oh well.................

The police are right..............time to continue to give the NFL less viewers........again...........

Oh well.................

What they need to do? Massive Blue Flu for the cops who normally work the stadiums during the season...every game, Blue Flu.....

I stand with the NFL.

Good... call one of those millionaire cry babies the next time a rapist breaks into your home.... see how fast they arrive.
So they are crying over racial injustice and you are crying about football players taking a knee during a song. I’m gonna have to think about who’s grievance is more legit.

Talk about snowflakes. Haha

Oh well.................

What they need to do? Massive Blue Flu for the cops who normally work the stadiums during the season...every game, Blue Flu.....
The NFL lost 2 million viewers last year............make it 4 million.........

Haven't watched a game since they started that kneeling crap.

I stand with the NFL.

Good... call one of those millionaire cry babies the next time a rapist breaks into your home.... see how fast they arrive.
So they are crying over racial injustice and you are crying about football players taking a knee during a song. I’m gonna have to think about who’s grievance is more legit.

From a group that chanted fry a pig........from a player who wore socks that showed a pig..........

Kneeling for the anthem......up theirs............

Black millionaires protesting racial injustice. Hah. The only injustice is the money these ignorant apes make running around the field.

I stand with the NFL.

You mean the fact that more Black men are murdered by other Black men in democrat controlled cities instead of by cops...is that what the pampered millionaires are complaining about?

Forum List

Back