Cut power to illegals

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Arizona immigration law backer politician Barry Wong wants to cut ...Jun 30, 2010 ... One Arizona politician has made a vow to make illegal immigrants ... Barry Wong says cutting power from illegal immigrant homes would save ...
www.nydailynews.com/.../2010-06-30_...n_barry_wong_wants_to_cut_power_from_ill.html

I lived is Davis, Ca several years ago and during power surges in summer, the power was cut in different areas for hours. Illegals do draw our on energy also.:evil:

And just how do they propose to target cut the power and verify just who is and isn't an illegal?

And just how do they propose to target cut the power and verify just who is and isn't an illegal?

Exactly..

And if they knew who was Illegal wouldn't they deport them instead of cutting Energy?

And how to do the cutting? Do they all have smart meters that they can cut off at the switch or do they need to send some poor slob with a wrench? Yeah i can see that going over well. The power guys getting shot at and needing armed guards to do their jobs.

Flack jackets and hard hats now standard equipment to do a days work.

Exactly..

And if they knew who was Illegal wouldn't they deport them instead of cutting Energy?

And how to do the cutting? Do they all have smart meters that they can cut off at the switch or do they need to send some poor slob with a wrench? Yeah i can see that going over well. The power guys getting shot at and needing armed guards to do their jobs.

Your power company can shut you off and turn you on remotely from their office. It is rather simple.

Arizona immigration law backer politician Barry Wong wants to cut ...Jun 30, 2010 ... One Arizona politician has made a vow to make illegal immigrants ... Barry Wong says cutting power from illegal immigrant homes would save ...
www.nydailynews.com/.../2010-06-30_...n_barry_wong_wants_to_cut_power_from_ill.html

I lived is Davis, Ca several years ago and during power surges in summer, the power was cut in different areas for hours. Illegals do draw our on energy also.:evil:

I heard that the pres has just reinstated a regulation that will limit, stop (or fine) Texas power generation. Maybe he thinks he is hurting Texas, but the last time Texas reduced power generation, it hurt California. I wonder if the rolling brown outs are coming to a neighborhood near you.

Exactly..

Your power company can shut you off and turn you on remotely from their office. It is rather simple.

How would they deterime who was legal or not? How would that work since its so simple?

By the way, cutting power here in Arizona in the summer is life threatening. Even if they could somehow figure out who was illegal or not, the first child they killed becuase they cut the A/C would destroy this city. Its Illegal to leave a dog in a car here, but its legal to shut off power to a house when its 115 outside?

By the way, this Wong person.....dem or republican?

If the government would simply deport the illegal Mexican aliens, as they should, electric power for them would not be a concern.

If the government would simply deport the illegal Mexican aliens, as they should, electric power for them would not be a concern.

If this STATE would enforce the law thats on the books but citing and or jailing the businesses who hire them, we would not have any illegal problems here either.

No jobs, no illegals. Its simple really. Brewer knows this law is on the books but wont enforce it. Why is this? Because perhaps it would piss off her republican friends who hire them. This state and country loves cheap labor. Period.

No jobs, no illegals. Its so simple. Why does this state continue to break the law by hiring them? 50% of buinesses here hire them!

Why is this? Good ol Sherriff Joe goes to businesses and busts the illegals he finds there, but wont fine, shut down or jail the BUSINESSES. Why is this? They hired them. E Verify is not enforced and is supposed to be.

Last edited:
If ALL THOSE ILLEGALS were to suddenly leave this country. Those millions and millions of them, it would financially destroy this country.

Tell me I am wrong. This country loves cheap laor. Always has.

How would they deterime who was legal or not? How would that work since its so simple?
I never said it would be simple to figure out who was legal or not. I simply was responding to someone who claimed the power company would have to send people out with armed guards to shut off the power.

Those days are long gone. The Vast majority of electric companies can shut you off and or turn you back on from the office with a click of a mouse.

Better Yet! Do it the Tea Party way by strapping on your sidearm and buring those rascals out! Yup, that is the Tea Party MO. Intimidation is the name of the game.

Better Yet! Do it the Tea Party way by strapping on your sidearm and buring those rascals out! Yup, that is the Tea Party MO. Intimidation is the name of the game.

of course he has no proof at all of his accusations he is just spewing more Liberal Propaganda.

Should I link the black panthers Actually intimidating voters again?

You people are so pathetic.

Show one link to something like that happening.

Show one link to something like that happening.

he can't and wont because it has never happened. However he does not care. That is the nature of propagandists. they do not let the truth get in their way.

Forum List

Back