Bullets from mexico strike El Paso City Hall

:lol::lol:Texas attorney general writes Obama after cross-border gunfire strikes El Paso City Hall

In his letter to Obama, Abbott said "good fortune" prevented any injuries when a single bullet crashed through a ninth-floor office window, but insisted the incident was evidence of the need for more border security.

"Luck and good fortune are not effective border enforcement policies," Abbott wrote. "The shocking reality of cross-border gunfire proves the cold reality: American lives are at risk."

Texas attorney general writes Obama after cross-border gunfire strikes El Paso City Hall | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Texas Regional News

Now he's got Texas and Arizona on his azz. Wonder if the Californicators are gonna boycott Texas too?

:lol::lol:Texas attorney general writes Obama after cross-border gunfire strikes El Paso City Hall

In his letter to Obama, Abbott said "good fortune" prevented any injuries when a single bullet crashed through a ninth-floor office window, but insisted the incident was evidence of the need for more border security.

"Luck and good fortune are not effective border enforcement policies," Abbott wrote. "The shocking reality of cross-border gunfire proves the cold reality: American lives are at risk."

Texas attorney general writes Obama after cross-border gunfire strikes El Paso City Hall | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Texas Regional News

Now he's got Texas and Arizona on his azz. Wonder if the Californicators are gonna boycott Texas too?

Hell if these two states break away i am moving there! Its a lot easier to deal with the border issues than to deal with the sickness that is our leadership!

From the El Paso Times:

El Paso police do not know the origin of the bullets yet.
Police Chief Greg Allen said Thursday at a news conference that he has not sent the two bullets found at City Hall to a lab for ballistics testing.

From the El Paso Times:

Police Chief Greg Allen said Thursday at a news conference that he has not sent the two bullets found at City Hall to a lab for ballistics testing.
If the bullets have not yet been identified as long range rifle bullets, where did the idea that they were fired from across the border come from? And if they know they are rifle bullets, and that they traveled from South to North, what other useful information can the ballistics lab develop?

I'm not being smart-ass. I'm genuinely curious. Because if it's established that rifle fire is being directed at the U.S. from Mexico, I wonder what can be done about it. And if the drug cartels are doing it, they have enough cash to eventually come across a mortar.

Then what?

From the El Paso Times:

That is only saying that they are not sure which guns fired the bullets, they do know where the bullets originated from.

Five bullets hit the west side walls, one hit the north end of the building and another went into an office.
No one was injured.
Police spokesman Darrel Petry would not offer any new information on the shooting, but Mexican police said the bullets might have come from an AK-47 rifle, which fires a bullet capable of traveling more than half a mile.
Petry said the trajectory of the bullets indicate to police that they were losing some of their velocity when they struck the building and might have come from a fatal shooting that occurred about half a mile away in Juárez.

Ballistics tests run: Workers at City Hall unfazed by shots that hit building - El Paso Times

The only explanations for the trajectory of the bullets is they were fired from far enough away to be going down, or they were fired from a higher elevation. That would mean they were fired from and aircraft if they were not fired from Mexico.

Next time you want to cherry pick facts from a story you should try it with a story that is not in my home town newspaper.

From the El Paso Times:

If the bullets have not yet been identified as long range rifle bullets, where did the idea that they were fired from across the border come from? And if they know they are rifle bullets, and that they traveled from South to North, what other useful information can the ballistics lab develop?

I'm not being smart-ass. I'm genuinely curious. Because if it's established that rifle fire is being directed at the U.S. from Mexico, I wonder what can be done about it. And if the drug cartels are doing it, they have enough cash to eventually come across a mortar.

Then what?

The reason the police chief is saying this is because it is possible the bullets were actually fired by Federales and not by the drug cartels.

Forum List

Back