Cut power to illegals

By the way, cutting power here in Arizona in the summer is life threatening. Even if they could somehow figure out who was illegal or not, the first child they killed becuase they cut the A/C would destroy this city. Its Illegal to leave a dog in a car here, but its legal to shut off power to a house when its 115 outside?

By the way, this Wong person.....dem or republican?

Damn, another part of the Constitution I missed, the right to electricity.

By the way, cutting power here in Arizona in the summer is life threatening. Even if they could somehow figure out who was illegal or not, the first child they killed becuase they cut the A/C would destroy this city. Its Illegal to leave a dog in a car here, but its legal to shut off power to a house when its 115 outside?

By the way, this Wong person.....dem or republican?

Damn, another part of the Constitution I missed, the right to electricity.

Funny if you don't pay you bill they will shut your ass off regardless of the time of year.

So yeah it is legal lol

tsk, tsk, tsk...

Everyday someone decides to put a stupid idea in Granny's mind just to prove once again that nature abhors a vacuum.

Last edited:
Wake up, people... Granny came up with a moronic idea and you're all becoming the laughing stock of the whole Board by taking it seriously...

What's your next brilliant plan, Granny?

Prohibiting all US supermarkets and convenience stores from selling Chocolate Mint Chip Pop-Tarts to illegals?

There's no doubt in my mind it will cause an exodus back to Mexico of biblical proportions!!

José;2470648 said:
Wake up, people... Granny came up with a moronic idea and you're all becoming the laughing stock of the whole Board by taking it seriously...

Um not me, I never took this thread seriously, and would not be in favor of cutting peoples power based on immigration status. I simply was pointing out that power companies do not have to come to your house to cut off your power anymore because it seemed like a few people were under that impression.

José;2470661 said:
What's your next brilliant plan, Granny?

Prohibiting all US supermarkets and convenience stores from selling Chocolate Mint Chip Pop-Tarts to illegals?

There's no doubt in my mind it will cause an exodus back to Mexico of biblical proportions!!

They make chocolate mint chip pop-tarts? Really? :lol:

This whole deal assumes that for profit utilities will eagerly turn away paying customers. Fat chance. They will use their lobbying muscle to make this thing go away. This guy got his name in the paper with a splashy soundbite. That's all that's gonna happen here. Nothing more will come of it. Bottom line: the big utilities will make damn-sure that no one puts a crimp on their cash flow.

Last edited:
mintpoptarts.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If ALL THOSE ILLEGALS were to suddenly leave this country. Those millions and millions of them, it would financially destroy this country.

Tell me I am wrong. This country loves cheap laor. Always has.
Ya, before illegal aliens America was in bad shape. Maybe one day America will be as nice as the countrys that illegal aliens come from.

That's what I can't understand about Tank, William Joyce and so many other members of this Board:

If I believed that the browning of America would turn my country into a third world shithole...

This is what I would be doing now:

1) I would be exchanging blows with the Washington police just like the Vietnam protesters who helped end the war in Asia.

2) I would be in front of the White House and the Capitol shouting slogans and attempting to throw rotten eggs at Reagan, Bush, Obama, Pelosi, etc, etc...

What I would not be doing:

1) I would not spend my days hidden like a rat behind the anonymity of the Internet whinning about the brown invasion like a grumpy old lady.

Jesus Christ!!!!

It stands to reason this is the only SANE thing to do if you do believe the brown invasion will turn your country into a shithole in just a few decades!!!!

José;2471188 said:
Jesus Christ!!!!

It stands to reason this is the only SANE thing to do if you do believe the brown invasion will turn your country into a shithole in just a few decades!!!!

Look what the "brown invasion" did to Mexico.

Originally posted by Tank
Look what the "brown invasion" did to Mexico.

All the more reason for you and like-minded people to stop the useless BLAH, BLAH, BLAH on the Internet and turn Washington DC into a warzone if need be... Mimicking the mega protests and giant street battles that led to the end of the Vietnam War.

Anyone who believe a brown America will be a carbon copy of Mexico would be INSANE to do otherwise.

Protesting to the government is a waste of time, Americans need to take care of this situation themselves and personaly terrorize these illegal aliens.

It's what I do.

I don't agree with cutting the power. But, if we are gonna cut the power cut LA's power first. That will hit several million illegals and a whole buncha dumbshitz who want to boycott Arizona. Serves enm right. :lol:

Originally posted by Willow
I don't agree with cutting the power. But, if we are gonna cut the power cut LA's power first. That will hit several million illegals and a whole buncha dumbshitz who want to boycott Arizona. Serves enm right.

Speaking of online BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12 million illegal mexicans in America...

The American people:

Let's shoot those damned wetbacks... Let's give'em the chair...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

25 million illegal mexicans in America...

The American people:

Let's cut power from illegal immigrants homes... Let's bomb Mexico... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

40 million illegal mexicans in America and counting...

The American people:

Let's do this... Let's do that... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

etc, etc, etc...

What a bunch of sad, pathetic losers... (shaking my head in disbelief).

Forum List

Back