Zone1 "Cultural Appropriation," is actually cultural assimilation and admiration, which is why the left wants it to stop.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The political left needs to keep people divided, along race lines in particular, especially here in the U.S. The marxists found it almost impossible to divide the country by class, since upward, and lateral mobility were accessible to all Americans.....so they settled on race as the way to create conflict that they could exploit.

Another area is isolating people by culture.

Thus, the concept of "Cultural Appropriation," where if you embrace even a tiny part of something considered to have originated in another cultural, you are condemned and attacked....

That is why we saw a white woman who lived in Mexico to learn how to cook traditional Mexican food attacked. Attacked to the point she had to close her restaruant.....and on and on.

"Cultural Appropriation," that is enjoying the aspects of another culture is a weapon now of the left.......to keep us isolated and divide......

Just amazes me they tell Americans we must accept other people's cultures but never tell anyone else "if you want to live in America then you need to accept our culture".

Considering America is about the youngest country in the world yet we managed to become a world super power in record, all other major countries traded in our currency, we didn't rely on anyone else, we were feared and respected, and we made huge progress in a short amount of time you'd think people would want to perpetuate our culture instead of watering it down.

What is "American culture" since America consists of people from all over the world.

When I was young, my family belonged to, and frequently attended meetings of, The Indian Guides.

An organization that adopted and respected Native American Culture.

It was done in reverence and not with any sense of derision or irony.

I don't know if it still exists, but I can't imagine it could in its past form.

The political left needs to keep people divided, along race lines in particular, especially here in the U.S. The marxists found it almost impossible to divide the country by class, since upward, and lateral mobility were accessible to all Americans.....so they settled on race as the way to create conflict that they could exploit.

Another area is isolating people by culture.

Thus, the concept of "Cultural Appropriation," where if you embrace even a tiny part of something considered to have originated in another cultural, you are condemned and attacked....

That is why we saw a white woman who lived in Mexico to learn how to cook traditional Mexican food attacked. Attacked to the point she had to close her restaruant.....and on and on.

"Cultural Appropriation," that is enjoying the aspects of another culture is a weapon now of the left.......to keep us isolated and divide......
The bed wetters certainly do not want assimilation. No doubt.

Pretty much anything whites do at this point is going to be viewed as ridicule, pandering, patronizing, exploitation or "colonialism", which is another new horse shit slogan from Soros' little red book.

When I was young, my family belonged to, and frequently attended meetings of, The Indian Guides.

An organization that adopted and respected Native American Culture.

It was done in reverence and not with any sense of derision or irony.

I don't know if it still exists, but I can't imagine it could in its past form.
If it was north of the Mason-Dixon it might be overlooked.

Anywhere near a shit hole like the City of Autism TX and you may as well hide your 401K because you've probably already been doxed by Lakoturd.

Forum List

Back