Cubs rule!

Congrats, real long-suffering Cubs fans!

This isn't for bandwagoners like Pogo though.

Yeah and what was it you were also saying that the Rams were never coming back to LA as well that even children knew was going to happen?:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

They didn't move back to LA. They moved to LA.

Ahem.
>> The day following the conclusion of the 2015 regular season, the Rams, Oakland Raiders, and San Diego Chargers all filed to relocate to Los Angeles. The same day, the NFL announced that any franchise approved for relocation would need to pay a $550 million relocation fee.[60] On January 12, 2016, the NFL owners voted 30–2 to allow the Rams to return to Los Angeles.[61][62] << Wiki page, under the paragraph "2016: Return to Los Angeles"

You must be a masochist.

You're also completely off topic.

Ok so now it's time to have this guy throw out a first pitch next season, have the Cubs fans forgive him, and allow him to go on Ellen and Dr Phil and tell his story and everyone laugh about it. Have Ellen toss him a baseball from across the stage and he fumbles it and drops it.

Holy shit the Cubs won!

I got a better idea --
Ellen tosses the ball to a waiting Steve Bartman, and out of nowhere comes Moises Alou to make a sliding catch.

Ok so now it's time to have this guy throw out a first pitch next season, have the Cubs fans forgive him, and allow him to go on Ellen and Dr Phil and tell his story and everyone laugh about it. Have Ellen toss him a baseball from across the stage and he fumbles it and drops it.

Holy shit the Cubs won!

I got a better idea --
Ellen tosses the ball to a waiting Steve Bartman, and out of nowhere comes Moises Alou to make a sliding catch.

LOL Yes that would work. Or Ellen has Bartman on an says he's getting a car and tosses the keys to him across the stage and Alou intercepts them.

Yeah and what was it you were also saying that the Rams were never coming back to LA as well that even children knew was going to happen?:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

oh and forgot to add on to even more to this informative post which is "Dont you EVER get tired of being proven wrong all the time here constantly getting your ass handed to you on a platter?"

USMB has the most ignorant sports fans heads down,the fact they could not see what was right in front of their eyes that even a child could back then on that. I wonder what kind of koolaide you guys drink around here?
a very few open minded people back then told me back then-you make great points,i dont know why they wont look at all the facts you post and why they ignore them.oh well,thats their problem,in the end,you will get the last laugh on them.

which I did obviously just as they said.:biggrin:

oh and forgot to add on to even more to this informative post which is "Dont you EVER get tired of being proven wrong all the time here constantly getting your ass handed to you on a platter?"

USMB has the most ignorant sports fans heads down,the fact they could not see what was right in front of their eyes that even a child could back then on that. I wonder what kind of koolaide you guys drink around here?
a very few open minded people back then told me back then-you make great points,i dont know why they wont look at all the facts you post and why they ignore them.oh well,thats their problem,in the end,you will get the last laugh on them.

which I did obviously just as they said.:biggrin:

You forgot that most people don't even read 9/10 of the stupid sh** you write.

Forum List

Back