Francona, Napoli, Crisp playing in World Series while Boston sits at home

Lester, Ross and Lacky may be in the WS too for Chicago. Pretty clear, that the Red Sox GM is a moron.

When Theo Epstein left Boston to take over the Cubs the Red Soxs lost their heart and soul...

If Cubs make it to the dance I have them losing in six games ( I am a Cubs fan )... Last year I had them losing the NLCS in six games and made that prediction of April of 2015 and they were swept by the Mets...

So let see if my Crystal Ball is working again!

Lester, Ross and Lacky may be in the WS too for Chicago. Pretty clear, that the Red Sox GM is a moron.

When Theo Epstein left Boston to take over the Cubs the Red Soxs lost their heart and soul...

If Cubs make it to the dance I have them losing in six games ( I am a Cubs fan )... Last year I had them losing the NLCS in six games and made that prediction of April of 2015 and they were swept by the Mets...

So let see if my Crystal Ball is working again!
Chicago (Obama) vs. Cleveland (Trump).....Cubs in a landslide.

Dave Dombrowski ain't a moron...he got Detroit to two World Series after the hideous 90's. What he will do is loot the Boston minor leagues for marquee players as long as ownership can afford it. He was fired over the telephone in Detroit and Tigers owner Mike Ilitch now hates him according to the media. That's too bad because on his way out he traded Cespedes, Price, and Soria for 3 kids who all ended up in the starting rotation this year. Shrewd trader....nobody is better at ditching prospects before they burn out than him. Not a single one of the guys he traded to Miami for Miggy ever panned out...with the exception of Andrew Miller who was turned into a reliever years later and now is making a name for himself.

Forum List

Back