Cruz won't answer Chuck Todd many times

It would be nice if a video was posted of this dumb question Chuck Todd asked.

All of a sudden it's Chuck Todds question? Levin must have missed the very first question from the very first GOP debate hosted by Fox. He is sooo bad

on if he would support Trump, but here come his bumbuddy Levin to save the day for Cruz- listen to what levin talks about- lmao.

I read the transcript of the interview with Todd and even though it was only print dear heaven's Cruz's responses came across as over the top combative, smarmy and disingenuous.

I can't see the video so how did Mark try to pass this one off?

Oh and on Levin's radio show today he was just screaming about FOX. What's killing me is that Levin, Beck, Red State, Red Eye Radio ALL of them are willing to potentially destroy their careers with the shit they are pulling these days for Cruz.

Levin needs a bloody rabies shot for crying out loud.

on if he would support Trump, but here come his bumbuddy Levin to save the day for Cruz- listen to what levin talks about- lmao.

I read the transcript of the interview with Todd and even though it was only print dear heaven's Cruz's responses came across as over the top combative, smarmy and disingenuous.

Oh and on Levin's radio show today he was just screaming about FOX. What's killing me is that Levin, Beck, Red State, Red Eye Radio ALL of them are willing to potentially destroy their careers with the shit they are pulling these days for Cruz.

its on youtube

Are you serious? Every one you mentioned is doing the exact same thing they have done every day for years. The only difference is your boy is the target this time. The sleaze bags haven't become disgusting liars.They have always been disgusting liars.

Cruz signed the pledge to support the Republican nominee, no matter WHO it is. This is just another establishment Republican refusing to honor their commitment. Cruz is no better than Bush, Kasich, Fiorina, or any of the other lying establishment bastards who have been screwing us over for the past 3 decades. And they wonder why Trump is winning.

Are you serious? Every one you mentioned is doing the exact same thing they have done every day for years. The only difference is your boy is the target this time. The sleaze bags haven't become disgusting liars.They have always been disgusting liars.

Yep, almost as bad as Democrats.

You know you have believed every word those jerks have said right up until now. Right wing radio hasn't changed. Only their target.

You know you have believed every word those jerks have said right up until now. Right wing radio hasn't changed. Only their target.

Really? Care to provide some evidence?

Wow, that guy Chuck Todd is shallow.
Cruz could have taken 5 seconds to say "Yes I will support the Republican Nominee as I pledged" or he could have said "I want to wait to see how the primary turns out before I answer that question" NEXT... But he had to go into politician douche mode and try to spin it into his talking points... so annoying.

Cruz could have taken 5 seconds to say "Yes I will support the Republican Nominee as I pledged" or he could have said "I want to wait to see how the primary turns out before I answer that question" NEXT... But he had to go into politician douche mode and try to spin it into his talking points... so annoying.
Cruz made excellent points, Cruz is running for President, it is stupid to ask for Cruz to endorse Trump.

Cruz made excellent points, Cruz is running for President, it is stupid to ask for Cruz to endorse Trump.
They didn't have a problem asking Trump that question when they were trying so hard to get HIM to sign it.

They didn't have a problem asking Trump that question when they were trying so hard to get HIM to sign it.
So?

So?
So??? You're in favor of holding Trump to his word but not Cruz?

So?
So??? You're in favor of holding Trump to his word but not Cruz?
?????

Chuck Todd was fishing for a Trump endorsement from Senator Cruz, nobody ever asked Trump if he would vote for Cruz.

Chuck Todd really asks those tough, meaningless questions in which the dumb downed electorate really relish.

Forum List

Back