Cruz won't answer Chuck Todd many times

Cruz could have taken 5 seconds to say "Yes I will support the Republican Nominee as I pledged" or he could have said "I want to wait to see how the primary turns out before I answer that question" NEXT... But he had to go into politician douche mode and try to spin it into his talking points... so annoying.
Cruz made excellent points, Cruz is running for President, it is stupid to ask for Cruz to endorse Trump.
They didn't have a problem asking Trump that question when they were trying so hard to get HIM to sign it.
So?
So??? You're in favor of holding Trump to his word but not Cruz?
?????

Chuck Todd was fishing for a Trump endorsement from Senator Cruz, nobody ever asked Trump if he would vote for Cruz.

Chuck Todd really asks those tough, meaningless questions in which the dumb downed electorate really relish.
He asked Lyin' Ted if he would honor his pledge and support Trump IF he got the nomination. Trump is on the verge of securing the nomination and Cruz isn't, that's not "fishing for an endorsement". And you must not have been watching at the beginning of the campaign when that was just about the ONLY question Trump was being asked.

Cruz could have taken 5 seconds to say "Yes I will support the Republican Nominee as I pledged" or he could have said "I want to wait to see how the primary turns out before I answer that question" NEXT... But he had to go into politician douche mode and try to spin it into his talking points... so annoying.
Cruz made excellent points, Cruz is running for President, it is stupid to ask for Cruz to endorse Trump.
They didn't have a problem asking Trump that question when they were trying so hard to get HIM to sign it.
So?
?????

Chuck Todd was fishing for a Trump endorsement from Senator Cruz, nobody ever asked Trump if he would vote for Cruz.

Chuck Todd really asks those tough, meaningless questions in which the dumb downed electorate really relish.

Sure they did. They were all asked if they would support whoever got the nomination. Todd wasn't asking him to endorse Trump now. He was asking if he would support Trump if he won the nomination.

He asked Lyin' Ted if he would honor his pledge and support Trump IF he got the nomination. Trump is on the verge of securing the nomination and Cruz isn't, that's not "fishing for an endorsement". And you must not have been watching at the beginning of the campaign when that was just about the ONLY question Trump was being asked.

??? Boy, gettin a little bent, are ya? Trump was never ever asked if he would support Cruz, not once, nice of you to call Cruz a liar while you tell one big lie in your post.

So?
?????

No, they asked him if he would support WHOEVER the nominee is. Of course they wouldn't have specified Cruz, idiot, there were 17 candidates.

So?
?????

Sure they did. They were all asked if they would support whoever got the nomination. Todd wasn't asking him to endorse Trump now. He was asking if he would support Trump if he won the nomination.
Whoever and Cruz are much different things, nobody asked Trump if he would vote for Cruz. When it comes to politics, details matter.

So?
?????

Whoever and Cruz are much different things, nobody asked Trump if he would vote for Cruz. When it comes to politics, details matter.
48175648.jpg

So?
?????

Ok. If you think that is a way to weasel out of it, I won't try to stop you, but you, I, and anybody reading this knows you're just being a weasel.

Ok. If you think that is a way to weasel out of it, I won't try to stop you, but you, I, and anybody reading this knows you're just being a weasel.

And everyone knows you are a simple asshole, now run to my other thread in energy to yap like a chihuahua.View attachment 73656

You don't even know how dumb you are, do you?
She likes and supports Ted Cruz, while she has every right to do so, it says a little about the type of person she is... I honestly can't understand how some people are falling for his crap. I guess if you are a conservative and you hate Trump, Cruz is your only choice, but thats a tough pill to swallow.

on if he would support Trump, but here come his bumbuddy Levin to save the day for Cruz- listen to what levin talks about- lmao.

Don't give two shits what Levin says or thinks.

As a country we are now reaping the rewards because fools put these fools on pedestals.

And everyone knows you are a simple asshole, now run to my other thread in energy to yap like a chihuahua.View attachment 73656

You don't even know how dumb you are, do you?
She likes and supports Ted Cruz, while she has every right to do so, it says a little about the type of person she is... I honestly can't understand how some people are falling for his crap. I guess if you are a conservative and you hate Trump, Cruz is your only choice, but thats a tough pill to swallow.
Trump is another Scwartzenegger, how do you like California, now.

It is disingenuous for a reporter to ask a candidate if he will support another candidate. It's a hack's sideways method of communicating his opinion the candidate is a loser.

Chuck Todd is an ass.

I almost never hear these hacks ask questions about the real issues facing our country.

Last edited:
on if he would support Trump, but here come his bumbuddy Levin to save the day for Cruz- listen to what levin talks about- lmao.

As a country we are now reaping the rewards because fools put these fools on pedestals.

no we reap what we reap because stupid people vote and people want handouts from lib gov.

no we reap what we reap because stupid people vote and people want handouts from lib gov.

So all those right wingers who voted for Trump are libs?

Forum List

Back