Crowd psychology, not science, drives "climate change".

Correlation is not causation.
Correlation is just that... correlation.

Causation is a completely different thing. Just because there is a correlation doesn't mean that it has anything to do with the causation.
You're not only ignorant, you are very stubborn.

You're not only ignorant, you are very stubborn.
Stubbornness is a genetic disposition...
Are you being discriminatory of my genetic heritage?

And I understand more about science than most think they do. I know exactly what I believe and why I believe it...I don't need to parrot anyone.

What's your motivation?

It seems you are the one who does not know:

Correlation coefficient formulas are used to find how strong a relationship is between data. The formulas return a value between -1 and 1, where:

• 1 indicates a strong positive relationship.
  • -1 indicates a strong negative relationship.
  • A result of zero indicates no relationship at all.

correlation coefficient formula
Graphs showing a correlation of -1, 0 and +1
this amount of stupid ought to be banned.

Was days ago son. You wanna discuss it, go find the post. I don't actually care enough to bother.
Well sure it is you purposely acted like a fool to delay! You want to discuss reread your own fking post

"It is common knowledge that the science is politically influenced by state funding.

But it is not widely appreciated that the process of hyping up climate change into a full-blown crisis has become the consequence of a crowd psychology rather than a pursuit of the facts."

A long read but a great one. Since the climate change caper has failed, now they are going with the Plandemic. This is a great primer to pass along to folks who have been suckered by the billboard science embraced by the climate obsessed. It explains how we got here and methodically decimates the climate change industry fakery......and subsequent failure to move the public.

Enjoy...........

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/problem-climate-change-politics

Read up o the current situation with the Colorado River.

ZeroHedge is like NewsMax.

Forum List

Back