Two short videos perfectly sum up the climate change scam

Do landmarks sink at high tide?
Nawww, never mind that, I know what you were trying to say!

You meant to ask if sea levels have risen on account of AGW.

PARROTING FUDGED FRAUD is not a PHOTO of an landmark. If oceans really were rising, which they are not, there would be landmarks sinking, so surely you can find one and post photos of it....

Statue of Liberty - nope
Hawaii 50 beach - nope
Venice - nope
Norfolk Naval Base - nope

keep trying, surely you'll find one, because if you cannot, that would suggest you are PARROTING FUDGED FRAUD like a SCIENCE INVALID MORON....

PARROTING FUDGED FRAUD is not a PHOTO of an landmark. If oceans really were rising, which they are not, there would be landmarks sinking, so surely you can find one and post photos of it....

Statue of Liberty - nope
Hawaii 50 beach - nope
Venice - nope
Norfolk Naval Base - nope

keep trying, surely you'll find one, because if you cannot, that would suggest you are PARROTING FUDGED FRAUD like a SCIENCE INVALID MORON....
Any landmark sinking? ----- NOPE!

Sea level rise more than a foot since 1900 [/quote]

Any landmark sinking? ----- NOPE!

Sea level rise more than a foot since 1900

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!

Photos lie, fudge is truth!!!

LOL!!!!

You see no ocean rise, but the experts say there is ocean rise, so it must be true!!!!

Still waiting for ONE SINGLE PHOTO of a LANDMARK SINKING, because this one is NOT...

Fact Check: These Photos Do NOT Disprove Rising Sea Levels In New York ...

LMFAO!!!

LOL!!!!

This is what low tide looked like in 1898. And it's what a 'lower' tide looked like in 2017.

If that's what the level of you argument looks like then I'm not interested. You've either blown your credibility by making up false evidence?

or

You live in Kansas and didn't know about tide changes and tide tables that record it all.

I'm still willing to lay this aside as your mistake if you care to continue more honestly. So far you've just proven yourself to be a denialist buffoon!

LMFAO!!!

LOL!!!!

This is what low tide looked like in 1898. And it's what a 'lower' tide looked like in 2017.

If that's what the level of you argument looks like then I'm not interested. You've either blown your credibility by making up false evidence?

or

You live in Kansas and didn't know about tide changes and tide tables that record it all.

I'm still willing to lay this aside as your mistake if you care to continue more honestly. So far you've just proven yourself to be a denialist buffoon!

Your side has no ocean rise, and this is because 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica is not melting, but rather gaining ice as it has for the past 40 million consecutive years...

The good news is that Antarctica is not currently contributing to sea level rise, but is taking 0.23 millimeters per year away,” Zwally said. “But this is also bad news. If the 0.27 millimeters per year of sea level rise attributed to Antarctica in the IPCC report is not really coming from Antarctica, there must be some

SERIOUS FUDGE BAKING FRAUD ONGOING AT IPCC TO CLAIM OCEAN RISE WHEN 90% of EARTH ICE IS GROWING EVERY YEAR

Your side has no ocean rise, and this is because 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica is not melting, but rather gaining ice as it has for the past 40 million consecutive years...

The good news is that Antarctica is not currently contributing to sea level rise, but is taking 0.23 millimeters per year away,” Zwally said. “But this is also bad news. If the 0.27 millimeters per year of sea level rise attributed to Antarctica in the IPCC report is not really coming from Antarctica, there must be some
Then the 1 foot rise was a low or rounded off estimate. 30cm. - (.27mm x 119yrs.)= ~27cm.
SERIOUS FUDGE BAKING FRAUD ONGOING AT IPCC TO CLAIM OCEAN RISE WHEN 90% of EARTH ICE IS GROWING EVERY YEAR
That's o.k., except that it implies that you weren't proven wrong on your sinking nonsense and your denial of sea level rise. If you can be honest and admit your mistakes (mistakes?)(tide change or Kansas) then we can move on.

You were careless when you made your bed my friend, now you need to lie in it.

Then the 1 foot rise was a low or rounded off estimate. 30cm. - (.27mm x 119yrs.)= ~27cm.

That's o.k., except that it implies that you weren't proven wrong on your sinking nonsense and your denial of sea level rise. If you can be honest and admit your mistakes (mistakes?)(tide change or Kansas) then we can move on.

You were careless when you made your bed my friend, now you need to lie in it.

LOL!!!

Your side has NO OCEAN RISE. THAT is why you cannot show a single photo of a landmark sinking. 90% of Earth ice is in one place, and we went to court on that issue in 2007, and your side was BUSTED LYING IN COURT...

• The film claims that melting snows on Mount Kilimanjaro evidence global warming. The Government's expert was forced to concede that this is not correct.
  • The film suggests that evidence from ice cores proves that rising CO2 causes temperature increases over 650,000 years. The Court found that the film was misleading: over that period the rises in CO2 lagged behind the temperature rises by 800-2000 years.
  • The film uses emotive images of Hurricane Katrina and suggests that this has been caused by global warming. The Government's expert had to accept that it was "not possible" to attribute one-off events to global warming.
  • The film shows the drying up of Lake Chad and claims that this was caused by global warming. The Government's expert had to accept that this was not the case.
  • The film claims that a study showed that polar bears had drowned due to disappearing arctic ice. It turned out that Mr Gore had misread the study: in fact four polar bears drowned and this was because of a particularly violent storm.
  • The film threatens that global warming could stop the Gulf Stream throwing Europe into an ice age: the Claimant's evidence was that this was a scientific impossibility.
  • The film blames global warming for species losses including coral reef bleaching. The Government could not find any evidence to support this claim.
  • The film suggests that the Greenland ice covering could melt causing sea levels to rise dangerously. The evidence is that Greenland will not melt for millennia.
=====================================================================================
  • The film suggests that the Antarctic ice covering is melting, the evidence was that it is in fact increasing.

========================================================================================

• The film suggests that sea levels could rise by 7m causing the displacement of millions of people. In fact the evidence is that sea levels are expected to rise by about 40cm over the next hundred years and that there is no such threat of massive migration.
  • The film claims that rising sea levels has caused the evacuation of certain Pacific islands to New Zealand. The Government are unable to substantiate this and the Court observed that this appears to be a false claim.

So if 90% of Earth ice is INCREASING, y'all have NO OCEAN RISE....

LOL!!!
THAT is why you cannot show a single photo of a landmark sinking.
I can't show any landmarks sinking because *none of them are sinking!

*or maybe a couple could be sinking somewhere in the world?
So if 90% of Earth ice is INCREASING, y'all have NO OCEAN RISE....
Then the roughly 30cm. increase in the *ocean's height can't be, according to you, due to ice melting. What is your theory that can account for that 30cm. rise?

Wind, wave, and currents effect being not applicable.

* for the sake of simplification, we can say all oceans, regardless of tidal variations being over ten meters in one location and less than a meter in others.

Well, I guess I actually can show a sinking landmark after all.

So now EMH and his bogus claims are proven to be 'entirely' out to lunch!

Richard Dawkins has reservations on the theory. Who am I to second guess Dawkins?
A Christian would be better informed on the subject to debate Dawkins! They have proof of the fossil record being upside down, which proves that dinosaurs walked the earth beside man (Adam), 6000 years ago.
Punctuated equilibrium fits the data. What more do you need to know beyond that?

I can't show any landmarks sinking because *none of them are sinking!

*or maybe a couple could be sinking somewhere in the world?

Then the roughly 30cm. increase in the *ocean's height can't be, according to you, due to ice melting. What is your theory that can account for that 30cm. rise?

Wind, wave, and currents effect being not applicable.

* for the sake of simplification, we can say all oceans, regardless of tidal variations being over ten meters in one location and less than a meter in others.

You PARROT FUDGE AND FRAUD. You have a BEAK and a BIRDBRAIN. WE GET THAT.

You DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE PHOTO OF ANYTHING SINKING, and if oceans were rising, you would. That concept is too difficult for your BEAKED BIRDBRAIN to comprehend. PARROTING FUDGE AND FRAUD is bullshit. YOUR SIDE HAS NO OCEAN RISE and THAT is WHY you have NO PHOTOS OF ANYTHING SINKING...

That 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica has been growing every year for 40 million years is why.

Two short videos perfectly sum up the climate change scam

27 Jun 2023 ~~ By Andrea Widburg

While it’s obvious that humankind can destroy its local environments (and has been doing that for millennia), it is equally obvious that the Earth’s climate trends are unaffected by humankind’s limited industrial abilities. I just caught up with two videos from May that show just how ridiculous the climate scam is…and how it’s being used to enrich our most powerful geopolitical opponent to our great detriment.
First, a few points about climate from the history major’s perspective:
The Bronze Age collapse, which saw all the thriving civilizations around the Mediterranean vanish at the beginning of the 12th century B.C., was almost certainly driven by a megadrought and a series of earthquakes. In other words,
no human agency.
The Black Death occurred after a long warming period that had seen Europe’s population grow dramatically, with trade routes spread ever further north in what’s now northern China. As the Little Ice Age set in, so did famine, weakening Europe’s population. When the cold caused trade routes to shift into regions with plague endemic amongst local rodents, that plague killed one-half to one-third of Europe’s weakened population. Again, no human agency behind that climate change.
~Snip~
We are inconsequential—the climate changes due to its own rhythm. In the scheme of things, humans account for only a small percentage of CO2 in the atmosphere.
What climatistas don’t acknowledge is that a slightly warmer world is human-friendly because it releases into the atmosphere water that’s usually trapped in ice. Water, not alcohol, is the true aqua vitae. No water; no life. When there’s drought or cold, people die. (For more on the risks from a coming natural cooling cycle, I recommend this and this.)
For the climatistas, logic clouds reason and even the survival instinct. Their vision of paradise is a world unsullied by humans. I was reminded of this when I saw the following post on Facebook:

There you see the true face of a climate bureaucrat: a robot whose programming breaks when asked to go beyond its indoctrinated universe and engage with reality.
Given that the purported climate goal is ridiculous, and the left knows it, why the huge push for “clean energy” and those “renewables”? Ms. Furchtgott-Roth, from the Heritage Foundation, testified that eliminating fossil fuels would do nothing to alter the earth’s temperature in a meaningful way…but it will enrich China at our expense:

A warming earth is a human-friendly earth, nothing we do will change the climate, and everything we are doing will impoverish and weaken us.

Commentary:
FEAR is more powerful than Science!!!
In the fantasy world devoid of any reality, within the hubris mind of modern the Maoist Democrat Leftist person, He/she believes that humans can actually control the temperature of the earth. It is this same Leftist creature that thinks a human can change their sex if they think they were somehow “born” into the “wrong” body. All magical Marxist thinking.

He can’t explain because there’s nothing to explain! Garbage is garbage, trying to discuss garbage is stupid

Forum List

Back