Present situation and the future

Shouldn't this be in the Religion section?
I would think bullshit conspiracy theories section is more apt.

This planet has been changing for centuries. Mankind decided to call it "weather".
I don't give a shit what you call it........climate change, eco-terrorism, flarp, Jonny, Teresa, or whatever........it's STILL the WEATHER.

This planet never stopped changing, and it never will. Mankind has had a negligible effect on this planet, as far as the weather goes.

When the planets shift in this solar system, they affect each other. It might take decades or centuries, but it happens. When a planet shifts, it affects itself as well. Tides change, water levels shift, frozen waters thaw out in one place and freeze up in another, weather patterns shift, etc....

This planet doesn't give a flying fuck about mankind, and never has. It's shifts when it shifts, it changes when it changes. Mother Nature doesn't fucking care about humans, because Mother Nature takes care of Mother Nature.

It doesn't matter what MAN does, this planet will persevere, push through, and continue on it's own course of a never ending series of changes.

Dumbfuks can come up with all sorts of schemes, scams, reports, and "sciences" they want.
NONE OF THEM ARE EVER GOING TO STOP MOTHER NATURE FROM CONSTANT CHANGES!!

Keep TRACK of global changes is one thing.

Thinking mankind can DO anything about them is ludicrous and a waste of taxpayers dollars, time, and efforts.

Last edited:
Don't be stupider than you...

It wouldn't be possible for me to be stupider than me - I obviously will be exactly as stupid or smart as me - since I am me.

And of course I will ALWAYS be exponentially smarter than you - Creepy Chang.

Shit, forgot who I was talking to for a second. Carry on.

I understand you forget to put pants on regularly as well. Causes quite the stir at the Wuhan troll farm you live in....

This planet has been changing for centuries. Mankind decided to call it "weather".
I don't give a shit what you call it........climate change, eco-terrorism, flarp, Jonny, Teresa, or whatever........it's STILL the WEATHER.

This planet never stopped changing, and it never will. Mankind has had a negligible effect on this planet, as far as the weather goes.

When the planets shift in this solar system, they affect each other. It might take decades or centuries, but it happens. When a planet shifts, it affects itself as well. Tides change, water levels shift, frozen waters thaw out in one place and freeze up in another, weather patterns shift, etc....

This planet doesn't give a flying fuck about mankind, and never has. It's shifts when it shifts, it changes when it changes. Mother Nature doesn't fucking care about humans, because Mother Nature takes care of Mother Nature.

It doesn't matter what MAN does, this planet will persevere, push through, and continue on it's own course of a never ending series of changes.

Dumbfuks can come up with all sorts of schemes, scams, reports, and "sciences" they want.

Thinking mankind can DO anything about them is ludicrous and a waste of taxpayers dollars, time, and efforts.

The climate has been changing for 4.7 billion years.

Anyone who actually believes that man has any influence on the climate has arrogance equal to their ignorance.

The fools on this board don't actually believe the stupid fuck religion they peddle, they just hope to gain money and power by conning others.

You're deflecting because you still.dont understand what you said.

Go 'way, kid.

ROFL

Retard said

Don't be stupider than you...

You are dumb as all fuck, I tried to give you some grace that you clearly don't speak English.

It wouldn't be possible for me to be stupider than me - I obviously will be exactly as stupid or smart as me - since I am me.

You see retard - you fucking drooling fool, I will always be me, and exactly as stupid or smart as me - since I am me.

You mindless fucking retard.

Last edited:
ROFL

Retard said

You are dumb as all fuck, I tried to give you some grace that you clearly don't speak English.

You see retard - you fucking drooling fool, I will always be me, and exactly as stupid or smart as me - since I am me.

You mindless fucking retard.
Lol, this retard doesn't know what an ellipsis is or means.

So, homeschooled or short bus ride?

Anyone wanna place bets?

And the trend of the weather over longer spans of time, say three months and up, came to be known as "the climate". Climate and Weather are not the same thing.

I'm afraid that is incorrect. The net forcing from non-anthropogenic influences on climate (Milankovich Cycles, ENSO, etc) should be causing the planet's current temperature to decline. The net forcing from anthropogenic influences on climate (greenhouse gas emissions, deforestation, loss of ozone layers, etc) are making the planet warmer. The net effect is that the planet IS getting warmer. Human influences are dramatically overpowering non-human influences.

Feel free to clarify what you mean here, but planets in our solar system do not "shift".

There is no such thing as Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the monster under your bed, or Mother Nature.

As explained above, that is simply incorrect.

Imagine how nice the world could be if EVERYONE had a decent education.

Hey.........what happened to all those wildfire videos? We need something compelling in this forum.....desperately. Not st00pid shit like this nobody cares about.

Fire up some vids!!! :rock: :rock:

No, no matter how much you whine and cry science is not religion.

I see. You want to put scientific reports in the religious section and the meanderings of the orange clown in the science section. LOL
It’s not AGW causing weather extremes. It the earth’s weakening magnetic field. It’s going to get worse, maybe much worse.

Please get informed and stop accepting propaganda from the Ministry of Truth.

Forum List

Back