Crowd psychology, not science, drives "climate change".

explain one thing for me batman, why the temperature in August on one day show 96 and the next day 76? How can that happen?
That's weather, Growing up in the SF Bay Area and living in the East Bay I'll give you a lesson:

I took my oldest son, age 9, from our home when the temperature 96 degrees, drove through the tunnel on hwy 24 and the Temp. drop to the (approximate) mid 70's; when we arrived at Candlestick Park for the Giants Game, the Temp. was in the mid 50's with the cold wind bringing fog to our seats.

After the game we went home, the temp. there has dropped to the low 80's, we were only 30 miles away when we returned home at a little after 10 pm.

That's weather, Growing up in the SF Bay Area and living in the East Bay I'll give you a lesson:

I took my oldest son, age 9, from our home when the temperature 96 degrees, drove through the tunnel on hwy 24 and the Temp. drop to the (approximate) mid 70's; when we arrived at Candlestick Park for the Giants Game, the Temp. was in the mid 50's with the cold wind bringing fog to our seats.

After the game we went home, the temp. there has dropped to the low 80's, we were only 30 miles away when we returned home at a little after 10 pm.
it's weather every year. how is it possible for a temp in August to be 96 then 76, you didn't answer. so typical.

Nope. You seem to want to establish a scientific law which is very very rare. And one which would need to be established when today's toddlers are in their 80's. However, as more and more evidence establishes a stronger theory that anthropogenic has destroyed plants and animals, it maybe too late.

As I've stated, some of those in power and their supporters put profits over people. That has been true during the pandemic now in its third year too.
Nope...not even.
There are extremely easy experiments they can perform in the space station to prove whether mankind is responsible or not for climate change and then we can know exactly what is causing it.

But they have refused to perform them every time.

And when they finally decide to perform them I will accept the answers. But for whatever reason they seem to find every excuse possible to not perform the requisite experiments. Now why is that?

Nope...not even.
There are extremely easy experiments they can perform in the space station to prove whether mankind is responsible or not for climate change and then we can know exactly what is causing it.

And when they finally decide to perform them I will accept the answers. But for whatever reason they seem to find every excuse possible to not perform the requisite experiments. Now why is that?
Even if you are not lying, you claim is not posted nor is it even a hypothesis.

Nope...not even.

Because Libs know it ain't real. "Keep the Rubes scared" and they will vote Democrat.

Even if you are not lying, you claim is not posted nor is it even a hypothesis.
Because I Know that I don't know what is causing "climate change" or what has caused climate change.

I also know that there are substantive experiments possible to find out...and they have gone unperformed.

So...the argument is perpetuated for some reason and no definitive proof given...just correlation, which isn't proof of anything.

Grow up. It happens, often.
so how can weather change so dramatically? you're afraid to actually answer, I know why, but you are too scared, because that refutes every line you use. Anytime you want to know how climate works let me know.

Because I Know that I don't know what is causing "climate change" or what has caused climate change.

I also know that there are substantive experiments possible to find out...and they have gone unperformed.

So...the argument is perpetuated for some reason and no definitive proof given...just correlation, which isn't proof of anything.
exactly, the audacity of the left to think they know how climate changes is what actually separates us. They have no idea about pressure systems development or wind and humidity. It is quite hilarious to see them flail around though. limited brain function is their biggest concern though.

exactly, the audacity of the left to think they know how climate changes is what actually separates us. They have no idea about pressure systems development or wind and humidity. It is quite hilarious to see them flail around though. limited brain function is their biggest concern though.
In the 70's the "climatologist" were promoting that we needed to stop using fossil fuels because we were heading into an ice age due to their use.
Now it's the exact same thing except it's now global warming...

Both times they used correlation instead of causation...

Causation is determined by imperical evidence...they don't have any and haven't had any either time. Today we actually have the technology to actually prove and accurately predict what is happening and why...but then everyone loses their pet arguments. Nobody likes it when a pet dies.

Bye now.

When people don't know and refuse to admit they don't know...:auiqs.jpg:
What's your motivation?
When people don't know and refuse to admit they don't know...:auiqs.jpg:
It seems you are the one who does not know:

Correlation coefficient formulas are used to find how strong a relationship is between data. The formulas return a value between -1 and 1, where:

• 1 indicates a strong positive relationship.
  • -1 indicates a strong negative relationship.
  • A result of zero indicates no relationship at all.

correlation coefficient formula
Graphs showing a correlation of -1, 0 and +1

What's your motivation?

It seems you are the one who does not know:

Correlation coefficient formulas are used to find how strong a relationship is between data. The formulas return a value between -1 and 1, where:

• 1 indicates a strong positive relationship.
  • -1 indicates a strong negative relationship.
  • A result of zero indicates no relationship at all.

correlation coefficient formula
Graphs showing a correlation of -1, 0 and +1
Correlation is not causation.
Correlation is just that... correlation.

Causation is a completely different thing. Just because there is a correlation doesn't mean that it has anything to do with the causation.

Cold weather in wintertime has an extremely strong correlation with seasonal flu and pneumonia...but that still doesn't mean that freezing temperatures cause influenza or pneumonia. There are many other causes of the spread of influenza and pneumonia.

Forum List

Back