Two short videos perfectly sum up the climate change scam

If Earth had two polar oceans, it would have no ice, higher oceans, thicker atmosphere, warmer everything, and Cat 10 canes.
And human life would have evolved to withstand higher temperatures, or not exist at all.
If Earth had two polar continents, two Antarcticas, it would have twice the ice, lower oceans, thinner atmosphere, colder everything, and likely Canes only up to Cat 2.
If either of those statements were true then life on earth would have evolved differently, to suit the conditions.

Life did evolve to suit the earth's conditions, with exceptions on the majority of the earth's surface. And now AGW is changing the conditions on the habitable portion of the earth.

And human life would have evolved to withstand higher temperatures, or not exist at all.
Evolution cannot overcome the physical limitations of life. Just as evolution isn't responsible for the fundamental properties and characteristics of life. Properties, characteristics and limitations of life are artifacts of life itself which literally existed as potential before space and time itself were created.

If either of those statements were true then life on earth would have evolved differently, to suit the conditions.

Life did evolve to suit the earth's conditions, with exceptions on the majority of the earth's surface. And now AGW is changing the conditions on the habitable portion of the earth.
Life is always evolving to its potential. It's entirely natural.

The world we live in today is not materially different than the world of 50 million years ago when CO2 was almost ten times greater than today. It was only a matter of time before life evolved beings that know and create of which the potential for it has always existed.

Evolution cannot overcome the physical limitations of life. Just as evolution isn't responsible for the fundamental properties and characteristics of life. Properties, characteristics and limitations of life are artifacts of life itself which literally existed as potential before space and time itself were created.
Oh that's lovely, just fkn lovely when a discussion needs to include the god superstitious beliefs too!

life forms have evolved to withstand temperatures of 700 d Fahrenheit.

Life is always evolving to its potential. It's entirely natural.

The world we live in today is not materially different than the world of 50 million years ago when CO2 was almost ten times greater than today. It was only a matter of time before life evolved beings that know and create of which the potential for it has always existed.
Yeah, Noah had gills.

Oh that's lovely, just fkn lovely when a discussion needs to include the god superstitious beliefs too!

life forms have evolved to withstand temperatures of 700 d Fahrenheit.
I didn't get within a hundred miles of God, dummy. Life evolves in a logical fashion. Which I don't believe you have the ability to explain.

As for your remark about life evolving to withstand 700F that would be a limit for that particular life form and would in no way be a reason for one to expect that would be the case for all life. The world we live in has a rich and broad diversity of life. Just like there was when CO2 was ten times more than today. You act like 5C to 8C is a material difference but it's not. Your ridiculous 700F analogy is just that. Ridiculous.

I didn't get within a hundred miles of God, dummy. Life evolves in a logical fashion. Which I don't believe you have the ability to explain.
I've read Richard Dawkin's, The Selfish Gene, Mt. Improbable, and a couple of others but I freely admit that I haven't read god's latest. LOL

I've read Richard Dawkin's, The Selfish Gene, Mt. Improbable, and a couple of others but I freely admit that I haven't read god's latest. LOL
Did any of those books explain what was required to go from a single cell to a being that knows and creates? I'd love to hear your take on that. Because I don't believe you have a clue. Even though the answer is simple enough.

It did. When it was WARMER and WETTER during Jurassic, there were

50 foot alligators
80 foot snakes
60 foot sharks

That is the correlation, is that life flourishes and grows as the polar circles go ocean instead of land.

And now AGW is changing the conditions on the habitable portion of the earth.

Laughable. You got nothing. Co2 went up and atmospheric temps did nothing. No ocean rise. No breakout in canes. All your side has ever had is Urban Heat Sink Effect, when urban areas grow they warm at the surface, right where the Surface Ground thermometers are....

There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that Earth is in any way "warming" today. When you find some, instead of parroting fudge and fraud, let us know....

It did. When it was WARMER and WETTER during Jurassic, there were

50 foot alligators
80 foot snakes
60 foot sharks

That is the correlation, is that life flourishes and grows as the polar circles go ocean instead of land.
You're on the right track with that, except that life doesn't evolve to suit a large climate change such as you're suggesting. Assuming you're serious, I'll continue. Evolution happens over millions of years and doesn't happen over a period of decades to suit AGW and climate change.
Can you understand how you walked yourself into a trap with that statement? If you can't then there's really no point in me continuing a discussion with you.
Laughable. You got nothing. Co2 went up and atmospheric temps did nothing. No ocean rise. No breakout in canes. All your side has ever had is Urban Heat Sink Effect, when urban areas grow they warm at the surface, right where the Surface Ground thermometers are....
Temps rose and sea levels rose and Urban heat sink effect is another topic. Less serious: your side thinks that only baby jesus can change climate.
There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that Earth is in any way "warming" today. When you find some, instead of parroting fudge and fraud, let us know....
I see you're finished being serious! Climate science and current conditions are examples of me parroting science. We don't pretend to 'be' science. The denialists will deny until they are up to their proverbial necks, etc., I don't have time for this denial crap.

You're on the right track with that, except that life doesn't evolve to suit a large climate change such as you're suggesting. Assuming you're serious, I'll continue. Evolution happens over millions of years and doesn't happen over a period of decades to suit AGW and climate change.
Can you understand how you walked yourself into a trap with that statement? If you can't then there's really no point in me continuing a discussion with you.

Temps rose and sea levels rose and Urban heat sink effect is another topic. Less serious: your side thinks that only baby jesus can change climate.

I see you're finished being serious! Climate science and current conditions are examples of me parroting science. We don't pretend to 'be' science. The denialists will deny until they are up to their proverbial necks, etc., I don't have time for this denial crap.
Apparently you have never heard about punctuated equilibrium.

Temps rose and sea levels rose

Show us a photo of a landmark sinking because of "ocean rise." You can't, because you are a moron science invalid parrot of lies.

You cannot explain why there is ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska, because you are a moron science invalid parrot of lies.

You cannot explain why one Earth polar circle has 9+ times the ice of the other, because you are a moron science invalid parrot of lies.

You cannot defend the FUDGE JOB of the atmospheric temps in 2005, because you are a moron science invalid parrot of lies.

You cannot explain why with all this bogus "ocean warming" the record decade for strongest canes is still the 1940s, because you are a moron science invalid parrot of lies.

Show us a photo of a landmark sinking because of "ocean rise." You can't, because you are a moron science invalid parrot of lies.
Do landmarks sink at high tide?
Nawww, never mind that, I know what you were trying to say!

You meant to ask if sea levels have risen on account of AGW.

Apparently you have never heard about punctuated equilibrium.
Richard Dawkins has reservations on the theory. Who am I to second guess Dawkins?
A Christian would be better informed on the subject to debate Dawkins! They have proof of the fossil record being upside down, which proves that dinosaurs walked the earth beside man (Adam), 6000 years ago.

I don't understand how a warming planet as we are now experiencing is a good thing for modern civilization. Like what does this imply? That instead of the 8 billion people we try to feed the earth can support 16 billion if it were just warmer? Would our global GDP be substantially higher? Would our cities, our economic engines, be less under threat in a warmer world? What does this awesome hotter world look like and when is too hot, if ever?

I don't understand how a warming planet as we are now experiencing is a good thing for modern civilization. Like what does this imply? That instead of the 8 billion people we try to feed the earth can support 16 billion if it were just warmer? Would our global GDP be substantially higher? Would our cities, our economic engines, be less under threat in a warmer world? What does this awesome hotter world look like and when is too hot, if ever?

Longer growing seasons are very helpful.

Helpful in what regard? Like if a longer growing season is good when is it optimally good? Is it optimal now? Would a 365 day growing season be optimal?

Helpful in what regard?

Growing more food.

Would a 365 day growing season be optimal?

That would be awesome!

Hawaii can grow food all year long.

Forum List

Back