Criticism of Israel is NOT Anti-Semitism

The way you spout the propaganda shows you were well trained by your handlers, but the facts are the facts. The source documentation clearly shows that Jordan had nothing to do with Palestine territorially, a separate section in the Reports of The Mandatory was established for Trans-Jordan. To wit:

X.--TRANS-JORDANIA.

Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania. It is bounded on the north by the frontier of Syria, placed under the mandate of France; on the south by the kingdom of the Hejaz; and on the west by the line of the Jordan and the Dead Sea; while on the east it stretches into the desert and ends--the boundary is not yet defined--where Mesopotamia begins. Trans-Jordania has a population of probably 350,000 people. It contains a few small towns and large areas of fertile land, producing excellent wheat and barley. The people are partly settled townsmen and agriculturists, partly wandering Bedouin; the latter, however, cultivate areas, more or less fixed, during certain seasons of the year.

When Palestine west of the Jordan was occupied by the British Army and placed under a British military administration, over Trans-Jordania and a large part of Syria there was established an Arab administration, with its capital at Damascus. The ruler was His Highness the Emir Feisal, the third son of H.M. King Hussein, the King of the Hejaz. When Damascus was occupied by French troops in July, 1920, and the Emir Feisal withdrew, it was necessary to adopt fresh measures in Trans-Jordania. I proceeded to the central town of Salt on August 20th, and, at an assembly of notables and sheikhs of the district, announced that His Majesty's Government favoured the establishment of a system of local self- government, assisted by a small number of British officers as advisers.

- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

Your reading comprehension is limited, but even you can understand what the British intended:

"They would draw attention to the fact that the terms of the Declaration referred to do not contemplate that Palestine as a whole should be converted into a Jewish National Home, but that such a Home should be founded in Palestine "

UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

You forget that the original mandate included what is Jordan as part of the Jewish National Home, and it was the ANSTI SEMITIC British that had the LoN change the mandate to give that land to the arab muslims. The proviso was that the arab muslims in Jewish Palestine were to be relocated in Jordan by force if necessary. The intention was for A RESURECTED JEWISH NATIONAL HOME IN PALESTINE based on the words of the Balfour declaration and the terms of the Mandate.

Complete and utter drivel. I like the way he calls the British "Anti-Semitic" in one breath then gives us credit for "resurrecting the Jewish national home in Palestine"...:cuckoo:

Yes, there were anti Semetic elements in the British, especially the Irish, who sided with the Nazis. So there were Nazi sympathizers at the time, and there still is.

Palestine which included Jordan was supposed to be the Jewish national home, but after much whining from the Arabs, Jordan was cut off and given as a "reward" to ruler who wasn't even Jordanian. But even that wasn't enough for the greedy Arabs. Apparently turning 99% of conquered Ottoman Empire land into "Arab Muslim national homes" wasn't enough, they just couldn't accept ANY Jewish controlled territory. Arabs turned to violence and started killing Jews and a civil war erupted, which was won by the Jews. The end.

"In 1921, Colonial Secretary Winston Churchill severed nearly four-fifths of Palestine—some 35,000 square miles—to create a brand new Arab entity, Transjordan. As a consolation prize for the Hejaz and Arabia (which are both now Saudi Arabia) going to the Saud family, Churchill rewarded Sherif Hussein’s son Abdullah for his contribution to the war against Turkey by installing him as Transjordan’s emir."

While included in the Mandate, Palestine did not include Jordan. It was a separate territory, As the source documents confirm. Cut the propaganda.

"

"Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania. It is bounded on the north by the frontier of Syria, placed under the mandate of France; on the south by the kingdom of the Hejaz; and on the west by the line of the Jordan and the Dead Sea; while on the east it stretches into the desert and ends--the boundary is not yet defined--where Mesopotamia begins. Trans-Jordania has a population of probably 350,000 people. It contains a few small towns and large areas of fertile land, producing excellent wheat and barley. The people are partly settled townsmen and agriculturists, partly wandering Bedouin; the latter, however, cultivate areas, more or less fixed, during certain seasons of the year.

When Palestine west of the Jordan was occupied by the British Army and placed under a British military administration, over Trans-Jordania and a large part of Syria there was established an Arab administration, with its capital at Damascus. The ruler was His Highness the Emir Feisal, the third son of H.M. King Hussein, the King of the Hejaz. When Damascus was occupied by French troops in July, 1920, and the Emir Feisal withdrew, it was necessary to adopt fresh measures in Trans-Jordania. I proceeded to the central town of Salt on August 20th, and, at an assembly of notables and sheikhs of the district, announced that His Majesty's Government favoured the establishment of a system of local self- government, assisted by a small number of British officers as advisers.
- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

Do you even bother to read your own cut and pastes Abdul, the very first words are "Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania"
They are blind deaf and dumb, driven solely by their hatred of Jews. Most of the stuff they post contradicts their claims, but they are too mentally ill to comprehend.

There was never an intent to create a future Jewish state except by the Zionist colonists themselves. As your own source says, "This had an impact on the goals of Revisionist Zionism, which sought a state on both banks of the Jordan."

Read the Balfour declaration and the LoN Mandate for Palestine again and see that there was the intent to create THE JEWISH NATIONAL HOME as in state or nation.

No, as in "tribal homeland" within Palestine.

Thing about the Myths and Facts website is that far too often they get the "Zionist myths" confused with the "facts".
Hows it Going for the Longest Running Evasion on USMB?

You STILL Have NOT defined 'Zionist', just DISHONESTLY said you have.
Giving us riddles and Lies instead.

Anytime you're ready.

Perhaps your thanker, Mod-Coyote can point to your Definition for us?
Nope.
Because Coyote posts are as DISHONEST as yours.
Coyote's posts are a DISGRACE to this message board too.
`

Someone's not been paying attention.

Has anyone else noticed that "abuafak" posts in exactly the same style as "phoenall"?

FANTASY ISLAND ring any bells

See what I mean?

There was never an intent to create a future Jewish state except by the Zionist colonists themselves. As your own source says, "This had an impact on the goals of Revisionist Zionism, which sought a state on both banks of the Jordan."

And as my source said, the British gave Transjordan, land that was supposed to be given to the Jews, to a relative of the Saudi King as a bribe. So there doesn't seem to be a problem granting rulership rulers to a family that had aboluteky no ties to the land. As long as they were Arab Muslims, right?

That left the remainder of the mandate for the Jews, period. Arabs did their usual rioting and terrorism, a civil war between Jews and Arabs erupted, and guess what, the Jews won, declared statehood, and the rest is history.

If you can make up your own story line and you believe it, good for you. But, you do realize you are full of shit. Or, do you actually believe your own bullshit?

Read the Balfour declaration and the LoN Mandate for Palestine again and see that there was the intent to create THE JEWISH NATIONAL HOME as in state or nation.

No, as in "tribal homeland" within Palestine.

Where does it say that then, is it in the neo Marxist version of the Mandate or the ISLAMONAZI version of the mandate.

LINK

Thing about the Myths and Facts website is that far too often they get the "Zionist myths" confused with the "facts".
Hows it Going for the Longest Running Evasion on USMB?

You STILL Have NOT defined 'Zionist', just DISHONESTLY said you have.
Giving us riddles and Lies instead.

Anytime you're ready.

Nope.
Coyote's posts are a DISGRACE to this message board too.
`

Someone's not been paying attention.

Has anyone else noticed that "abuafak" posts in exactly the same style as "phoenall"?

FANTASY ISLAND ring any bells

See what I mean?

If you cant give an answer the best policy is to keep quiet, otherwise you just show how incredibly stupid and immature you are.

And as my source said, the British gave Transjordan, land that was supposed to be given to the Jews, to a relative of the Saudi King as a bribe. So there doesn't seem to be a problem granting rulership rulers to a family that had aboluteky no ties to the land. As long as they were Arab Muslims, right?

That left the remainder of the mandate for the Jews, period. Arabs did their usual rioting and terrorism, a civil war between Jews and Arabs erupted, and guess what, the Jews won, declared statehood, and the rest is history.

If you can make up your own story line and you believe it, good for you. But, you do realize you are full of shit. Or, do you actually believe your own bullshit?

Read what you wrote again and put your own name in it, then you will see what we have been saying about you since you surfaced

So lets get this one clear shall we?
The main argument is that criticism of Israel is not Antisemitism but it is Israel's fault for increasing anti-Antisemitism, did I got this one correctly?

I never accused anyone of anything, merely pointed out the remarkable similarity in posting styles. If you chose to jump to that conclusion, that's up to you.
That's NOT responsive to this.
It just Dishonestly tried to Bury my 'Challenge'
AGAIN and I will Not stop until I see it:

""Hows it Going for the Longest Running Evasion on USMB?

You STILL Have NOT defined 'ZIONIST', just DISHONESTLY said you have.
Giving us riddles and Lies instead

Anytime you're ready.

Nope.
Coyote's posts are a DISGRACE to this message board too.""
`

Knock yourself out. :D

I never accused anyone of anything, merely pointed out the remarkable similarity in posting styles. If you chose to jump to that conclusion, that's up to you.

Anytime you're ready.

Nope.
`

You sound more than a little bit obsessive. Seriously. Get over yourself. You are not that important.

Anytime you're ready.

Nope.
`

You sound more than a little bit obsessive. Seriously. Get over yourself. You are not that important.
That's what Lying-post Coyote and Challenger always say when I PORK them and they have No answer.
Which Is every post.

Still waiting for the def of 'zionist', and Challenger his Thanker Coyote both Remain disgraces/TROLLS on USMB.

Next!
`

Grow up.

No sane person believes your bullshit.

EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ANTI-SEMITISM BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK

gaza_latuff_cartoon.jpg

“We Israelis must be careful lest we become not a source of pride for Jews but a distressing burden. Israel is the criterion according to which all Jews will tend to be judged. Israel as a Jewish state is an example of the Jewish character, which finds free and concentrated expression within it. Anti-Semitism has deep and historical roots. Nevertheless, any flaw in Israeli conduct, which initially is cited as anti-Israelism, is likely to be transformed into empirical proof of the validity of anti-Semitism. It would be a tragic irony if the Jewish state, which was intended to solve the problem of anti-Semitism, was to become a factor in the rise of anti-Semitism. Israelis must be aware that the price of their misconduct is paid not only by them but also Jews throughout the world. In the struggle against anti-Semitism, the frontline begins in Israel.”
EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ANTI-SEMITISM BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK Desertpeace

EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ANTI-SEMITISM BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK

gaza_latuff_cartoon.jpg

“We Israelis must be careful lest we become not a source of pride for Jews but a distressing burden. Israel is the criterion according to which all Jews will tend to be judged. Israel as a Jewish state is an example of the Jewish character, which finds free and concentrated expression within it. Anti-Semitism has deep and historical roots. Nevertheless, any flaw in Israeli conduct, which initially is cited as anti-Israelism, is likely to be transformed into empirical proof of the validity of anti-Semitism. It would be a tragic irony if the Jewish state, which was intended to solve the problem of anti-Semitism, was to become a factor in the rise of anti-Semitism. Israelis must be aware that the price of their misconduct is paid not only by them but also Jews throughout the world. In the struggle against anti-Semitism, the frontline begins in Israel.”
EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ANTI-SEMITISM BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK Desertpeace

If we want to know about anti Semitism we'll just read some of your posts. Ha ha ha.

Anytime you're ready.

Nope.
`

That's what Lying-post Coyote and Challenger always say when I PORK them and they have No answer.
Which Is every post.

Still waiting for the def of 'zionist', and Challenger his Thanker Coyote both Remain disgraces/TROLLS on USMB.

Next!
`
ask a rabbi

One trick pony has this bullshit Naturea Karta he posts over and over as if that cult that comprises of .00001% of Jewish population represents what Jews really think. Ha ha ha.

One trick pony has this bullshit Naturea Karta he posts over and over as if that cult that comprises of .00001% of Jewish population represents what Jews really think. Ha ha ha.
How would you know what Jew's think Goy?. Ho Ho Ho

Look who's calling who a goy. Ha ha ha. An antisemetic pigshit imposter.
but you are a goyim. Ho Ho Ho

Shouldn't you be braying? Hee haw hee haw. Ya right, you're jewish. Hee haw.
Deny you are a Goy Ho Ho Ho

Don't need to. You're the nonJew running around spewing jew hate while posing as a Jew. PIG.

Look who's calling who a goy. Ha ha ha. An antisemetic pigshit imposter.
but you are a goyim. Ho Ho Ho

Shouldn't you be braying? Hee haw hee haw. Ya right, you're jewish. Hee haw.
Deny you are a Goy Ho Ho Ho

Don't need to. You're the nonJew running around spewing jew hate while posing as a Jew. PIG.
Of course you cannot because you are a Christonazi goy with homoerotic fixations. Ho Ho Ho

Ha ha ha. You see, this is what I like about Judaism, unlike Islam, it repels and disowns garbage like you.

Heard you got kicked out of the tribe and publicly embarrassed because you didn't qualify. Man I would have liked to be there, just to laugh my ass off at the man who pees freely on himself in public!

Forum List

Back