Criticism of Israel is NOT Anti-Semitism

How would you know what Jew's think Goy?. Ho Ho Ho

Look who's calling who a goy. Ha ha ha. An antisemetic pigshit imposter.
but you are a goyim. Ho Ho Ho

Shouldn't you be braying? Hee haw hee haw. Ya right, you're jewish. Hee haw.
Deny you are a Goy Ho Ho Ho

Don't need to. You're the nonJew running around spewing jew hate while posing as a Jew. PIG.
He He He Netanyahu speech to Congress will push Tehran closer to bomb Israeli ex-security commanders RT News Ho Ho Ho

Don't need to. You're the nonJew running around spewing jew hate while posing as a Jew. PIG.
Of course you cannot because you are a Christonazi goy with homoerotic fixations. Ho Ho Ho

Ha ha ha. You see, this is what I like about Judaism, unlike Islam, it repels and disowns garbage like you.

Heard you got kicked out of the tribe and publicly embarrassed because you didn't qualify. Man I would have liked to be there, just to laugh my ass off at the man who pees freely on himself in public!
Why are you so frightened of admitting you are a goy, its no crime being a wannabe Jew? He He He

how about we discuss the issues and not try to throw labels at each other?

Look who's calling who a goy. Ha ha ha. An antisemetic pigshit imposter.
but you are a goyim. Ho Ho Ho

Of course you cannot because you are a Christonazi goy with homoerotic fixations. Ho Ho Ho

Now only a stupid muslim would use the tern christonazi, they don't have the brains to find something that has meaning

Ha ha ha. You see, this is what I like about Judaism, unlike Islam, it repels and disowns garbage like you.

Heard you got kicked out of the tribe and publicly embarrassed because you didn't qualify. Man I would have liked to be there, just to laugh my ass off at the man who pees freely on himself in public!
Why are you so frightened of admitting you are a goy, its no crime being a wannabe Jew? He He He

I concur, I simply posted a video of fellow Jews who are anti Israel. This either shows Anti Semitic Jews or Criticism of Israel is NOT anti Semitic..........Which is it? I was then attacked by Roudy the foul mouthed goy and his toches liking acolyte toenail the schnook.I then responded.
Ps I have no idea why Roudy is embarrassed to admit he is a goy, its not an insult it just defines him as a non Jew.

the guardians believe a state will be established "after" the messiah comes, and that a state should not be forced into existence before the right time. It is about their reading of the talmud.

Goy is a term for nation, usually other nation. It have come to be used as someone who is not of the jewish nation.
Roudy don't have to try and be anything except himself. We are all complex collection of out education and experiences. Don't try to pigeon hold people into specific categories, we are all many things through out our life.

ask a rabbi

Actually, These "Rabbis", are seen out of all proportion to their number.
They are a Tiny ultra-orthodox Kool Aid sect called Neturei Karta/NKusa/NK.uk, jewsnotzionists, etc.
In NY I occasionally see a few of them with even more photographers snapping pix.

They and a few other similar Freak groups are all the rage with antisemites. "See even some Jews hate Israel, so it's not me who has an issue".
In fact, they object to Israel on Religious grounds.
They believe a state should Not exist before the Messiah comes.
IOW, Jesus ain't he.

In the name of glorifying antizionism, they Have unwisely dabbled in anti-semitism by attending things like A'jads holocaust denial conference.

Neturei Karta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"..Neturei Karta opposes Zionism and calls for a peaceful dismantling of the State of Israel, in the Belief that Jews are Forbidden to have their own state until the Coming of the Jewish Messiah.[1][2]
[......]
Neturei Karta states that no official count of the number of members exists.[3]
The Jewish Virtual Library puts their numbers at 5,000 [4]
The Anti-Defamation League estimates that fewer than 100 members of the community take part in anti-Israel activism.".."​

More likely scared of putting a foot wrong and what will happen to their families
drivel
Iran s Jews It s Our Home And We Plan To Stay Parallels NPR
The Jews' very presence in Iran demonstrates the complexity of a country that is hard for outsiders to understand. Our search to understand what keeps the Jews here begins in the kitchen of a kosher restaurant in Tehran.

The cooks were in the basement, cutting up meat. We took a table in the dining room, and talked with David Shumer, 28, the son of the owner. He says his family has run this place for 35 years, serving kebab and chicken on the bone.

"Many restaurant is better than this restaurant," he says.

I stopped him, wanting to be sure of his English.

"I am honest," he says with a laugh.

We asked Shumer for an honest answer to a more serious question: What is it like to be Jewish in an Islamic republic?

"It's so good and so happy," he says.

He contends that Jews have equal rights. They don't, as we came to learn, but Shumer does lead a comfortable middle-class life.

"I have a car, and a job. Everything I have is here," he says. "Why not?"

img_7296edit_custom-cedbb36636792d55b0021d62f241126761d30536-s800-c85.jpg

David Shumer handles takeout orders at a kosher restaurant in Tehran that his family has run for 35 years. He has a comfortable, middle-class life and says he is happy in Iran. An image of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini and Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the past and present supreme leaders of Iran, hangs on the wall.

Molly Messick/NPR

A Long History, A Changing Middle East

Americans might start with a slightly different question: Why are thousands of Jews still in Iran?

The government assigns Jews a different status than Muslims, but still celebrates their presence. It holds them up as evidence of Iran's tolerance.

The truth is, Jews have lived here for millennia, and their story says much about a changing Middle East.

We heard part of that story from Iran's one Jewish member of Parliament, Siamak Moreh Sedgh. His seat is one of five that the government reserves for Iran's religious minorities.

"Iran is the country of unbelievable paradoxes," says Moreh Sedgh, who smoked one cigarette after another from a red-and-white pack of Winstons. "You can find that there is the greatest Jewish community in the Middle East in Iran, in the country with the greatest political problem with Israel."

In addition to being a member of Parliament, Moreh Sedgh is a general surgeon; he met us at the Jewish charity hospital he directs. It takes in patients of all faiths.

Tradition says the first Jews moved here in ancient times. They were forced to move eastward from what's now Israel to the kingdom of Babylon, which was later conquered by the rulers of ancient Persia.

A Commitment To Stay

Today, the Jewish lawmaker says simply that Iranian Jews are Iranians. They stay because it's their country. And Moreh Sedgh says he supports his country's foreign policy, even when it comes to the Jewish state.

He says Judaism is not the same as Zionism, the project of building Israel.

img_7283edit_custom-fb016b5dda3a744f0e1e3d73579d8abb86a73f04-s400-c85.jpg

Siamak Moreh Sedgh is the only Jewish member of Iran's Parliament. Jews are not allowed to hold high office or be judges in Iran. Moreh Sedgh is also a surgeon who runs the Dr. Sapir Hospital and Charity Center. Most of the staff and patients are Muslims.

Molly Messick/NPR
"There is a great difference between being a Jew and being Zionist," he says.

The lawmaker draws more distinctions when it comes to Iran's controversial former president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who raised questions about the Holocaust.

"I think that the Ahmadinejad case must be viewed from another window," Moreh Sedgh says. "He does not deny [the] Holocaust clearly. He said there is some question about [the] Holocaust, and this idea was not the official statement of the Iranian government. This was only a personal idea of President Ahmadinejad."
So you Toenail and Ahmadinejad are the same, you both deny parts of the Holocaust happened?

Last edited:

I concur, I simply posted a video of fellow Jews who are anti Israel. This either shows Anti Semitic Jews or Criticism of Israel is NOT anti Semitic..........Which is it? I was then attacked by Roudy the foul mouthed goy and his toches liking acolyte toenail the schnook.I then responded.
Ps I have no idea why Roudy is embarrassed to admit he is a goy, its not an insult it just defines him as a non Jew.

the guardians believe a state will be established "after" the messiah comes, and that a state should not be forced into existence before the right time. It is about their reading of the talmud.

Goy is a term for nation, usually other nation. It have come to be used as someone who is not of the jewish nation.
Roudy don't have to try and be anything except himself. We are all complex collection of out education and experiences. Don't try to pigeon hold people into specific categories, we are all many things through out our life.
That is precisely Roudy problem! he is not a Jew but attempts to portray himself as one. And because I do not fit his wannabe image of a Jew he attempt to disprove my heritage. There are many many Jews with views like mine.
American Jews have mixed feelings about Benjamin Netanyahu s speech Public Radio International
More than 50 Democratic members of Congress, including six Jews, skipped Netanyahu's speech on Tuesday. Lowenthal says he wrestled with the decision and decided to attend, but he's angry that the speech has pitted Democrat against Republican, Jew against Jew.

"The support for Israel, historically, has been a bipartisan effort," he says. "I think that two weeks before the Israeli elections ... it's an inappropriate time to both influence the United States Congress, and for the United States Congress to be involved in an election in Israel. I think that's totally inappropriate."

Many liberal American Jews agree with Lowenthal. "We published an ad in the New York Times that was signed by 2650 people. It says, 'No, Mr. Netanyahu, you do not represent American Jews,'" says Rabbi Michael Lerner, editor of Tikkun Magazine, a progressive Jewish quarterly.
No, Mr. Netanyahu you do not represent British Jews.

That is precisely Roudy problem! he is not a Jew but attempts to portray himself as one...

In fact Roudy's Jewish nature is far more real and obvious than say ... yours or Guno's.

More likely scared of putting a foot wrong and what will happen to their families
drivel
The Jews' very presence in Iran demonstrates the complexity of a country that is hard for outsiders to understand. Our search to understand what keeps the Jews here begins in the kitchen of a kosher restaurant in Tehran.

The cooks were in the basement, cutting up meat. We took a table in the dining room, and talked with David Shumer, 28, the son of the owner. He says his family has run this place for 35 years, serving kebab and chicken on the bone.

We asked Shumer for an honest answer to a more serious question: What is it like to be Jewish in an Islamic republic?

He contends that Jews have equal rights. They don't, as we came to learn, but Shumer does lead a comfortable middle-class life.

David Shumer handles takeout orders at a kosher restaurant in Tehran that his family has run for 35 years. He has a comfortable, middle-class life and says he is happy in Iran. An image of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini and Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the past and present supreme leaders of Iran, hangs on the wall.

Molly Messick/NPR

Americans might start with a slightly different question: Why are thousands of Jews still in Iran?

The government assigns Jews a different status than Muslims, but still celebrates their presence. It holds them up as evidence of Iran's tolerance.

The truth is, Jews have lived here for millennia, and their story says much about a changing Middle East.

We heard part of that story from Iran's one Jewish member of Parliament, Siamak Moreh Sedgh. His seat is one of five that the government reserves for Iran's religious minorities.

"Iran is the country of unbelievable paradoxes," says Moreh Sedgh, who smoked one cigarette after another from a red-and-white pack of Winstons. "You can find that there is the greatest Jewish community in the Middle East in Iran, in the country with the greatest political problem with Israel."

In addition to being a member of Parliament, Moreh Sedgh is a general surgeon; he met us at the Jewish charity hospital he directs. It takes in patients of all faiths.

Tradition says the first Jews moved here in ancient times. They were forced to move eastward from what's now Israel to the kingdom of Babylon, which was later conquered by the rulers of ancient Persia.

A Commitment To Stay

Today, the Jewish lawmaker says simply that Iranian Jews are Iranians. They stay because it's their country. And Moreh Sedgh says he supports his country's foreign policy, even when it comes to the Jewish state.

Siamak Moreh Sedgh is the only Jewish member of Iran's Parliament. Jews are not allowed to hold high office or be judges in Iran. Moreh Sedgh is also a surgeon who runs the Dr. Sapir Hospital and Charity Center. Most of the staff and patients are Muslims.

Molly Messick/NPR

The lawmaker draws more distinctions when it comes to Iran's controversial former president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who raised questions about the Holocaust.

"I think that the Ahmadinejad case must be viewed from another window," Moreh Sedgh says. "He does not deny [the] Holocaust clearly. He said there is some question about [the] Holocaust, and this idea was not the official statement of the Iranian government. This was only a personal idea of President Ahmadinejad."
So you Toenail and Ahmadinejad are the same, you both deny parts of the Holocaust happened?

Ask the hundreds of thousands of Iranian Jews, Armenian Iranian Christians, and Bahaiis that have fled Iran.

That is precisely Roudy problem! he is not a Jew but attempts to portray himself as one. And because I do not fit his wannabe image of a Jew he attempt to disprove my heritage. There are many many Jews with views like mine.
American Jews have mixed feelings about Benjamin Netanyahu s speech Public Radio International
More than 50 Democratic members of Congress, including six Jews, skipped Netanyahu's speech on Tuesday. Lowenthal says he wrestled with the decision and decided to attend, but he's angry that the speech has pitted Democrat against Republican, Jew against Jew.

"The support for Israel, historically, has been a bipartisan effort," he says. "I think that two weeks before the Israeli elections ... it's an inappropriate time to both influence the United States Congress, and for the United States Congress to be involved in an election in Israel. I think that's totally inappropriate."

Many liberal American Jews agree with Lowenthal. "We published an ad in the New York Times that was signed by 2650 people. It says, 'No, Mr. Netanyahu, you do not represent American Jews,'" says Rabbi Michael Lerner, editor of Tikkun Magazine, a progressive Jewish quarterly.
No, Mr. Netanyahu you do not represent British Jews.

So? Doesn't make them anti Israel. They're just playing party politics. The congress both Democrat and Republican, has now inserted itself into the Iran talks.

For all the angst around Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech, the real showdown on Iran is coming next week. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., announced he will open floor debate on a bill that would give Congress a chance to review any U.S. deal with Iran — defying White House veto threats not to pursue the legislation because it would undermine the fragile talks.

The bill would require President Obama to submit any agreement with Iran to Congress, and would bar the Obama administration from lifting sanctions for two months in order to give lawmakers the chance to debate the deal. The “Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015” is a newer version of earlier legislation from Sens. Bob Corker, R-Tenn. and Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., introduced on Friday with Bob Menendez, D-N.J. and Tim Kaine, D-Va.

“We think the timing is important. We think it will help prevent the administration from entering into a bad deal, but if they do then it will provide an opportunity for Congress to weigh in,” McConnell told reporters on Tuesday shortly after Netanyahu’s speech in Congress and President Barack Obama’s quick retort that it was “nothing new.”

McConnell’s office told Defense One Tuesday it is too early to get a sense whether they could override a veto.

I think everyone in America should want the House and the Senate to weigh in on this most important agreement that may be reached.
Corker, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee chairman and primary author of the proposal, said, “Since Congress ultimately is gonna have to permanently suspend any sanctions that take place, it allows us to vote on that at the front end.” Corker said that he doesn’t buy the administration’s argument it could threaten the international negotiations with Iran.

Last edited:

drivel

Molly Messick/NPR

A Commitment To Stay

Molly Messick/NPR

Ask the hundreds of thousands of Iranian Jews, Armenian Iranian Christians, and Bahaiis that have fled Iran.
Crooks and carpetbaggers who ran with the loot they helped the shahs steal.

Last edited:

That is precisely Roudy problem! he is not a Jew but attempts to portray himself as one...

In fact Roudy's Jewish nature is far more real and obvious than say ... yours or Guno's.
Balmalocha are you askenazi or sephardim

drivel

Molly Messick/NPR

A Commitment To Stay

Molly Messick/NPR

Crooks and carpetbaggers who ran with the loot they helped the shahs steal.

Ah, another subject you know absolutely nothing about. Majority of the non Muslim minorities have left Iran because of oppression and persecution by the Islamist regime.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Bahá'ís

UN report blasts Iran for persecution of Christians, other religious minorities

Last edited:

Forum List

Back