Credible Source on 9-11 Muslim Celebrations: FBI ( Stacks of "Happy Muslim Calls" )

Why don't you use your Google Maps before you embarrass yourself any further.

not interested in geography and discussions with an idiot. How many muslim patients did you see that week?

It's a nickname, not an occupation. I'm not a medical doctor.

But I spoke to many Muslims that week.

oh-----ok so you don't know much about that which was going on.
You do not have contact with the EMT type---cops and firemen either.
No one called upon you to see people stuck in the trains or on the
byways--------you were insulated near the coffee pot in some office ----
I GOT IT....... No wonder you have no idea WHAT WAS GOING ON

Actually, I volunteered every day at Ground Zero for more than a week after the attacks.

So once again, you're completely and utterly wrong.

Nope------I have no doubt that celebrating muslims were nowhere near
ground zero. An interesting factoid----that I noticed in the muslim neighborhoods in which I worked-------for a few weeks -----no one was in
COSTUME. ----even in the muslim neighborhoods of Queens

for the record-----they would not be celebrating in MONTEROS bar and grill either-----------for arab celebrations check out the available supplies of maamoul and
baklava in the Damascus bakery

Oh the irony from the side that intentionally foments racial division for political gain. :laugh:

There is racial division, you just think it's for political gain. But that is not the topic of this thread.

There is racial division only because turds like you constantly foment it. Democrats would never get elected otherwise.

Once again, li'l finger, off topic.

Where is that tv footage Trump saw of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating? You've been asked multiple times.

The topic in this subthread is fomenting racial division for political gain, a skill Democrats are expert at.

Jesus, where is the footage that Trump claims to have seen, does it exist or not?

So now the accusation has changed from "there were no Muslims celebrating" to "Trump didn't see it on TV." You guys keep giving ground, but you still maintain you're winning this debate.

There is racial division, you just think it's for political gain. But that is not the topic of this thread.

There is racial division only because turds like you constantly foment it. Democrats would never get elected otherwise.

Where is that tv footage Trump saw of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating? You've been asked multiple times.

The topic in this subthread is fomenting racial division for political gain, a skill Democrats are expert at.

Jesus, where is the footage that Trump claims to have seen, does it exist or not?

So now the accusation has changed from "there were no Muslims celebrating" to "Trump didn't see it on TV." You guys keep giving ground, but you still maintain you're winning this debate.

Actually you haven't even shown one single Muslim in America having celebrated and I'm sure there are a couple out there. But this thread only exists because Trump claimed he saw thousands and thousands in Jersey, so, where is the footage? You're not very good about running cover for your candidate.

Actually you haven't even shown one single Muslim in America having celebrated and I'm sure there are a couple out there. But this thread only exists because Trump claimed he saw thousands and thousands in Jersey, so, where is the footage? You're not very good about running cover for your candidate.

So you seem to be admitting that you won't believe it happened unless you see it on video. You probably won't believe it even then.

So, anxious and upset people calling 911 over nonsense is your "credible source"?

So did you move this thread to "Conspiracy Theories?" It doesn't belong here. You moved it because you knew it would get less attention.

So, anxious and upset people calling 911 over nonsense is your "credible source"?

So did you move this thread to "Conspiracy Theories?" It doesn't belong here. You moved it because you knew it would get less attention.

I didn't move this thread, it was one of the other moderators.

I'm enjoying this thread, I want it to get as much attention as possible.

Most people just use "Active Topics" anyway. Stop whining.

Conspiracy theories seems appropriate to me, that's the kind of shit King Birther traffics in.

They certainly have nothing to say about the whopper lies told by their leaders, Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Hillary, its total crickets. I guess they are too embarrassed.

Crap, the OP is talking crap.

If it had happened, the press would have been full of it.
It's bullshit.

Conspiracy theories seems appropriate to me, that's the kind of shit King Birther traffics in.

What does this have to do with birthers, moron? Any time anyone says anything that conflicts with the libturd world view, they call it a "conspiracy theory."

They certainly have nothing to say about the whopper lies told by their leaders, Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Hillary, its total crickets. I guess they are too embarrassed.
They lie so much that it has just become normal expected behavior. The Praetorian media thinks it something admirable, and they marvel at how clever the lies they tell are.

Here is a video of the Muslims celebrating...I remember this happening and was so angry about it.

If you remember that video as from 2001, you are a liar.

You misunderstood me, I said I remember seeing it on the news which made me angry.. not the video . I don't even think that we had You Tube yet...:lmao:

You didn't see it on the news.

Ok I dreamed it...no I remember seeing it..but it may be the footage of the Muslims cheering in their own country back then..which I find pretty sick anyway

Back when? And don't say 2001 and don't say 9/11 any year.

Trump is playing by the lefts own rules...

In the last presidential election the Senate majority leader of the United States of America, Dem fabricated a bold faced lie about the Republican candidate. When asked about this lie later, whether he was sorry, he shrugged his shoulders saying meh Obama won didn't he. The left dragged presidential politics into the gutter so I don't want to hear any whining and bitching about a candidate like Trump who is only playing by their rules.
Do you mean like the Rudy Giuliani campaign and the Right did in 2008 with the Michelle Obama "whitey" tape?

It's more like Reid beat the Right at their own game with their own rules, HYPOCRITE!

Today the Canadian Free Press reports that speculation says the item in question, which could be a dvd and not a video, was obtained by the Rudy Giuliani campaign originally and leads us to a website called HillBuzz for more information about what is allegedly on this tape or dvd.

HillBuzz claims that the video is actually a dvd that Trinity United sold on its website and is no longer available from that location.

For about 30 minutes, Michelle Obama launched into a rant about the evils of America, and how America is to blame for the problems of Africa. Michelle personally blamed President Clinton for the deaths of millions of Africans and said America is responsible for the genocide of the Tutsis and other ethnic groups. She then launched into an attack on "whitey", and talked about solutions to black on black crime in the realm of diverting those actions onto white America. Her rant was fueled by the crowd: they reacted strongly to what she said, so she got more passionate and enraged, and that's when she completely loses it and says things that have made the mouths drop of everyone who's seen this.

So you seem to be admitting that you won't believe it happened unless you see it on video. You probably won't believe it even then.
Trump claimed he saw it on video, doof.

Here is a video of the Muslims celebrating...I remember this happening and was so angry about it.

You misunderstood me, I said I remember seeing it on the news which made me angry.. not the video . I don't even think that we had You Tube yet...:lmao:

Ok I dreamed it...no I remember seeing it..but it may be the footage of the Muslims cheering in their own country back then..which I find pretty sick anyway

Ehhh dude this thread is about 9/11 ...and the Muslims cheering..why would I put in another year?
The news channels didn't even have commercials. Like I said it may have been the Muslims cheering in their own country.

Ehhh dude this thread is about 9/11 ...and the Muslims cheering..why would I put in another year?
The news channels didn't even have commercials. Like I said it may have been the Muslims cheering in their own country.
That video you posted is from Nov 5, 2009

That video you posted is from Nov 5, 2009

Too bad that there wasn't You-Tube yet in 2001, there are many video's of them cheering in their country.. Not being able to show a video doesn't mean it didn't happen. Go back and read for yourself, I am not into re-posting what I already have said.

Forum List

Back