Credible Source on 9-11 Muslim Celebrations: FBI ( Stacks of "Happy Muslim Calls" )

If you remember that video as from 2001, you are a liar.

You misunderstood me, I said I remember seeing it on the news which made me angry.. not the video . I don't even think that we had You Tube yet...:lmao:

You didn't see it on the news.

Ok I dreamed it...no I remember seeing it..but it may be the footage of the Muslims cheering in their own country back then..which I find pretty sick anyway

Hey, Sherlock, no shit it was Muslims in another country, probably Palestinians (though not thousands and thousands). Which, I would have given Trump a break if he miss-remembered, but no, the liar did what he does best, he tried to lie his way out and he lost and scapegoated American citizens.

And Hillary's account of landing in Afghanistan under sniper fire? Or any one of her other many lies for that matter. If you like your doctor and your plan you can keep them period the famous lie Obama told like a dozen times in the 2012 election? The left has no cred to attempt to hold Trump to any standard of truthfulness.

This is perhaps the stupidest post I've ever read here

These sanctimonious leftwing blow-hards don't trust dozens of eye witnesses. Perhaps they'll trust the FBI. It's time for them to apologize to President Trump.

One retired FBI agent says Donald Trump's claims of seeing Muslim celebrations following the attacks on 9-11 are absolutely plausible.

Jim Burkett was an assistant special agent in charge with the FBI's office in Boston during 9-11 and afterward. He says during that time the office received tons of phone calls from people who feared more attacks and others reporting suspicious activity.

Many of those calls, said Burkett, came from concerned and angry Americans reporting Muslim's celebrating over the destruction of the twin towers and damage to the Pentagon. The calls were logged, reports were made and there were "stacks and stacks" of them, he said.

Burkett says somebody in the office began labeling them "Happy Muslim Calls." Most of the calls he said were deemed unimportant and the agency didn't see fit to initiate investigations.

But the retired agent says even though video of celebrations following 9-11 is hard to find, he says it means Trump's claims are highly plausible
Millions world wide celebrate 9/11 every year, guess what they are almost all Muslims...

:lmao: For once I agree with you...lol

Yeah, because we all know eye-witness testimony won't stand up in a court of law . . . . er, no, that's not right.

Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable, and has resulted in more false convictions that were later overturned than any other sort of evidence.

SO??? eye witness testimony is STILL WAT IT'S ALL ABOUT in court

The fact that there are tremendous flaws in the American legal system is not the endorsement of your position that you believe it to be.

yes----there are tremendous flaws-------it is clear to me that you are not a credible
witness but your testimony would be considered valid. You were NO WHERE near the -----arab sector as it existed in 2001 on Atlantic Avenue-----but you TESTIFY anyway and attempt to refute that which I saw -------back then. You
probably never got to eat a MAAMOUL COOKIE from Damascus Bakery. Where do you buy your PITA---------in Pathmark?. I have a sense that you see very few
muslims in MONTEROS

Why don't you use your Google Maps before you embarrass yourself any further.

not interested in geography and discussions with an idiot. How many muslim patients did you see that week? For that matter-----how many survivors of the filth you support have you seen since?

Ok I dreamed it...no I remember seeing it..but it may be the footage of the Muslims cheering in their own country back then..which I find pretty sick anyway

Hey, Sherlock, no shit it was Muslims in another country, probably Palestinians (though not thousands and thousands). Which, I would have given Trump a break if he miss-remembered, but no, the liar did what he does best, he tried to lie his way out and he lost and scapegoated American citizens.

And Hillary's account of landing in Afghanistan under sniper fire? Or any one of her other many lies for that matter. If you like your doctor and your plan you can keep them period the famous lie Obama told like a dozen times in the 2012 election? The left has no cred to attempt to hold Trump to any standard of truthfulness.

I'm not sure that I'm understanding your point.

Are you saying that because Hillary lied, it's ok that Trump lies too?

You bet your ass that's what I'm saying. Its about time the left got a taste of their own medicine. If the left wants to slug it out in the gutter so be it.

Politicians on the right and left lie, all people lie. It's what they lie about that matters. Stirring anti-immigrant sentiment by making shit up is dangerous.

Yeah, but lying about nationalizing 1/6th of the American economy is totally harmless.

You are a fucking joke.

Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable, and has resulted in more false convictions that were later overturned than any other sort of evidence.

The fact that there are tremendous flaws in the American legal system is not the endorsement of your position that you believe it to be.

yes----there are tremendous flaws-------it is clear to me that you are not a credible
witness but your testimony would be considered valid. You were NO WHERE near the -----arab sector as it existed in 2001 on Atlantic Avenue-----but you TESTIFY anyway and attempt to refute that which I saw -------back then. You
probably never got to eat a MAAMOUL COOKIE from Damascus Bakery. Where do you buy your PITA---------in Pathmark?. I have a sense that you see very few
muslims in MONTEROS

not interested in geography and discussions with an idiot. How many muslim patients did you see that week?

It's a nickname, not an occupation. I'm not a medical doctor.

But I spoke to many Muslims that week.

You bet your ass that's what I'm saying. Its about time the left got a taste of their own medicine. If the left wants to slug it out in the gutter so be it.

Politicians on the right and left lie, all people lie. It's what they lie about that matters. Stirring anti-immigrant sentiment by making shit up is dangerous.

Oh the irony from the side that intentionally foments racial division for political gain. :laugh:

There is racial division, you just think it's for political gain. But that is not the topic of this thread.

This thread is delicious, the left rush in here thinking they have Trump on a pike and the right on defense only we don't care. lol We can't have the left free to tell whatever whopper lies they feel like while holding the right to some higher standard. The left made their bed now they can lay in it.

Oh the irony from the side that intentionally foments racial division for political gain. :laugh:

There is racial division, you just think it's for political gain. But that is not the topic of this thread.

There is racial division only because turds like you constantly foment it. Democrats would never get elected otherwise.

Once again, li'l finger, off topic.

Where is that tv footage Trump saw of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating? You've been asked multiple times.

did he actually say that he saw footage? I did not see footage------a person who lives near Patterson told me. LONG LONG ago--------very long ago------I ivied in
Paterson, NJ one year------age 3 to 4

There is racial division only because turds like you constantly foment it. Democrats would never get elected otherwise.

Where is that tv footage Trump saw of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating? You've been asked multiple times.

The topic in this subthread is fomenting racial division for political gain, a skill Democrats are expert at.

This thread is delicious, the left rush in here thinking they have Trump on a pike and the right on defense only we don't care. lol We can't have the left free to tell whatever whopper lies they feel like while holding the right to some higher standard. The left made their bed now they can lay in it.

You're full on deflecting. Which is in itself an admission that Trump lied.

The topic in this subthread is fomenting racial division for political gain, a skill Democrats are expert at.

Jesus, where is the footage that Trump claims to have seen, does it exist or not?

You misunderstood me, I said I remember seeing it on the news which made me angry.. not the video . I don't even think that we had You Tube yet...:lmao:

Both were caught red handed telling these lies on video, I don't mean to laugh at you but :laugh::laugh::laugh:

These sanctimonious leftwing blow-hards don't trust dozens of eye witnesses. Perhaps they'll trust the FBI. It's time for them to apologize to President Trump.

One retired FBI agent says Donald Trump's claims of seeing Muslim celebrations following the attacks on 9-11 are absolutely plausible.

Jim Burkett was an assistant special agent in charge with the FBI's office in Boston during 9-11 and afterward. He says during that time the office received tons of phone calls from people who feared more attacks and others reporting suspicious activity.

Many of those calls, said Burkett, came from concerned and angry Americans reporting Muslim's celebrating over the destruction of the twin towers and damage to the Pentagon. The calls were logged, reports were made and there were "stacks and stacks" of them, he said.

Burkett says somebody in the office began labeling them "Happy Muslim Calls." Most of the calls he said were deemed unimportant and the agency didn't see fit to initiate investigations.

But the retired agent says even though video of celebrations following 9-11 is hard to find, he says it means Trump's claims are highly plausible
That seems to corroborate this:

Trump%20was%20right_zpsgsz5abkq.png

Both were caught red handed telling these lies on video, I don't mean to laugh at you but :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is this where someone on the left is going to point out lies told by the right and then we can do that in every thread or can we stay on topic?

muslims in MONTEROS

not interested in geography and discussions with an idiot. How many muslim patients did you see that week?

oh-----ok so you don't know much about that which was going on.
You do not have contact with the EMT type---cops and firemen either.
No one called upon you to see people stuck in the trains or on the
byways--------you were insulated near the coffee pot in some office ----
I GOT IT....... No wonder you have no idea WHAT WAS GOING ON

That seems to corroborate this:

Trump%20was%20right_zpsgsz5abkq.png

it doesn't though. As previously pointed out to you, if this were written before this week it would have at least some credibility.

Where is the tv footage Trump claims to have seen? Either it exists or it doesn't.

Translation...damn it all to hell Blues destroyed us again. :laugh:

Translation...damn it all to hell Blues destroyed us again. :laugh:

Well, no. Where is the footage Trump saw?

muslims in MONTEROS

Actually, I volunteered every day at Ground Zero for more than a week after the attacks.

So once again, you're completely and utterly wrong.

muslims in MONTEROS

Actually, I volunteered every day at Ground Zero for more than a week after the attacks.

So once again, you're completely and utterly wrong.

Nope------I have no doubt that celebrating muslims were nowhere near
ground zero. An interesting factoid----that I noticed in the muslim neighborhoods in which I worked-------for a few weeks -----no one was in
COSTUME. ----even in the muslim neighborhoods of Queens

Forum List

Back