Creator of the Melania ad goes on Twitter tirade

I take it you don't like the front runner for the current gop crop
I would think if Trump is such a loser that a qualified gop candidate would be able to beat him rather easily.
the country won't elect a person that looks like eddie munster either.

12799111_10208527247080143_2384032713698841371_n.jpg

Creator of Anti-Trump Ad Featuring Melania Goes on Twitter Tirade Against the Billionaire

Ironic that the ad was pulled days ago and Trump has kept it in front of everyone

Wouldn't you be upset if someone attacked your wife? You wouldn't just let it stand, would you? Once you punch someone in the face, you can't unpunch their face. The punch was thrown. The consequences have been set in motion. Be prepared to deal with them.

Except anyone with half a brain knew from the start that Cruz had nothing to do with it.

Lyin' Ted had everything to do with it. All of these Super-Pacs are just fronts - they all coordinate, every day, in every way. Anyone who believes they don't is a brainless twit that shouldn't be allowed to vote. Wake the fuck up.

Except anyone with half a brain knew from the start that Cruz had nothing to do with it.

Ted Cruz has become the icon of the #NeverTrump movement. His rhetoric only furthered that image. So, when the anti-Trump PAC attacked Trump's wife with the same message (insults and the like), the focus suddenly shifted back to Cruz. He's the only real threat to Trump, and thus is the easiest to associate with the attack.

Last edited:
LMTW_zpsfq9gzmom.jpg

Take this for what it's worth, but Liz Mair, organizer of Make America Awesome PAC is a Cruz supporter. This tweet in particular is quite damning.

In it, she takes credit for urging Kasich supporters to vote for Cruz. So who do I trust? Cruz? Or one of his avid supporters here on this board? Or a PAC intent on stopping Trump who claims to be for no specific candidate but who's organizer is on Twitter taking credit for encouraging people to vote for Cruz in Utah?

Last edited:

Ted Cruz has become the icon of the #NeverTrump movement. His rhetoric only furthered that image. So, when the anti-Trump PAC attacked Trump's wife with the same message (insults and the like), the focus suddenly shifted back to Cruz. He's the only real threat to Trump, and thus is the easiest to associate with the attack.

As Trump is the easiest to associate with the violence of his followers. Yet thousands applause such violence.

As Trump is the easiest to associate with the violence of his followers. Yet thousands applause such violence.

This is like the gun control argument. A crazed gunman goes on a killing spree, and all gun owners are suddenly painted as violent rednecks who love their guns more than those poor innocent children.

Likewise three or four people decide to punch out a protester in a Trump rally, and suddenly all of his supporters are culpable for the violence as well. This reasoning is intellectually bankrupt.

I get real tired of the broad brushing.

This is like the gun control argument. A crazed gunman goes on a killing spree, and all gun owners are suddenly painted as violent rednecks who love their guns more than those poor innocent children.

Likewise three or four people decide to punch out a protester in a Trump rally, and suddenly all of his supporters are culpable for the violence as well. This reasoning is intellectually bankrupt.

Except that violence at rallies has been next to nil for the past few decades, but a single candidate brings out the worst of the political process several times in several rallies in a month.

Do you condemn the violence by Trump supporters against non-violent protesters?

I condemn any violence that goes on at any rally or protest. I'm not blind, Aaron.

I condemn any violence that goes on at any rally or protest. I'm not blind, Aaron.

As many USMBers have said, did the protesters "deserve it"? Were they "asking for a fight"?

I take it you don't like the front runner for the current gop crop
I would think if Trump is such a loser that a qualified gop candidate would be able to beat him rather easily.
the country won't elect a person that looks like eddie munster either.
The problem is that there are no qualified GOP candidates, including Trump.

The Blaze...Haaaa....butte head Glen Beck is trying to distance his hero Lying Cruz away from the latest scumbag move.

This picture is from the cover of GQ and those are not handcuffs.

As many USMBers have said, did the protesters "deserve it"? Were they "asking for a fight"?

Everyone should be allowed to speak their minds without being punched in the face, no. Everyone is being childish.

Creator of Anti-Trump Ad Featuring Melania Goes on Twitter Tirade Against the Billionaire

Ironic that the ad was pulled days ago and Trump has kept it in front of everyone

Wouldn't you be upset if someone attacked your wife? You wouldn't just let it stand, would you? Once you punch someone in the face, you can't unpunch their face. The punch was thrown. The consequences have been set in motion. Be prepared to deal with them.

It's funny that all the shady things he does, he just says it was his people not him,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's funny that all the shady things he does, he just says it was his people not him,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He didn't say it was his people because it wasn't his people. It's an anti-Trump group. Not a pro-Cruz group.

Forum List

Back