Creationists suffer another legal defeat

I must tell you not to be over joyed one day you will learn the truth. We all will learn the truth. I hope for your sakes that you are correc t. But I will stick with the master plan.

Way to go Texas!

I love this part

It appears that although the Court has twice required Plaintiff [the ICR] to re-plead and set forth a short and plain statement of the relief requested, Plaintiff is entirely unable to file a complaint which is not overly verbose, disjointed, incoherent, maundering, and full of irrelevant information.

I do think that it is funny that the ICR moved from CA to TX. I guess CA was to liberal and they fled to a possibly more conservative TX. I guess TX isn't quite as gullible as CA :lol:

Why are you mad at Texas when they discriminate against gays, but cheer when they discriminate against Christians? Just odd

this isn't discrimination against Christians. its protection of vulnerable children in public schools so they are not brought up learning fairy tales and that if they don't follow ten rules they will burn in hell. it is about preserving our country and attempting to regain our former supremacy in math, science, and engineering instead of filling a generation's head with lunacy that directly contradicts provable science.

Why are you mad at Texas when they discriminate against gays, but cheer when they discriminate against Christians? Just odd

this isn't discrimination against Christians. its protection of vulnerable children in public schools so they are not brought up learning fairy tales and that if they don't follow ten rules they will burn in hell. it is about preserving our country and attempting to regain our former supremacy in math, science, and engineering instead of filling a generation's head with lunacy that directly contradicts provable science.

You know what's funny is that the facts speak that as our nation has moved further from God so to has our lead in those very areas. :lol:

But the idea that you think some kid won't learn his math as well if the teacher believes in God is truly laughable. I mean someone could use the exact same argument to suggest that a gay couldn't teach math as well as a straight person. They are equally stupid arguments.

You know what's funny is that the facts speak that as our nation has moved further from God so to has our lead in those very areas. :lol:

But the idea that you think some kid won't learn his math as well if the teacher believes in God is truly laughable. I mean someone could use the exact same argument to suggest that a gay couldn't teach math as well as a straight person. They are equally stupid arguments.

the teacher can believe in god, that is fine, they just can't shove that crap down any students throat and can't tell kids that the earth is 6000 years old, evolution isn't real, the moon produces light, and all the other nonsense in the bible that is provably wrong

the teacher can believe in god, that is fine, they just can't shove that crap down any students throat and can't tell kids that the earth is 6000 years old, evolution isn't real, the moon produces light, and all the other nonsense in the bible that is provably wrong

Why don't you stop being a child and crying about the Bible being provably wrong and how stupid Christians are and then maybe we can have an actual debate about why you feel a math teacher who believes in God would do any of the things you suggested....

Until then, this thread is a joke................... You cry about hatred towards one group and then take part in the hatred of another. Hypocrite.

So you have no problem allowing gay couples around children but you do not like the idea of children being taught about christian views?

Why don't you stop being a child and crying about the Bible being provably wrong and how stupid Christians are and then maybe we can have an actual debate about why you feel a math teacher who believes in God would do any of the things you suggested....

Until then, this thread is a joke................... You cry about hatred towards one group and then take part in the hatred of another. Hypocrite.

you are being dense as usual. As I said in my last post, a math teacher can be religious and teach math as well as anyone else as long as the nonsense in the bible doesn't slant her teaching. if she sticks to real science and not junk then everything is okay. unfortunately, as shown numerous times, people can't seem to leave their religion behind and instead start forcing it on people like the science teachers who dissed evolution and discuss creationism in science classrooms

Creationist's historical Data.:tongue:

fred-and-dino.jpg

you are being dense as usual. As I said in my last post, a math teacher can be religious and teach math as well as anyone else as long as the nonsense in the bible doesn't slant her teaching. if she sticks to real science and not junk then everything is okay. unfortunately, as shown numerous times, people can't seem to leave their religion behind and instead start forcing it on people like the science teachers who dissed evolution and discuss creationism in science classrooms

Yeah, I been down this road with you folks many times. Christian teacher wears a cross to school and they are "shoving Christianity down my kids throat" :lol: Paranoid or what?

And what happens when the same organization refuses to accredit a school that endorses gays? You see the problem.........................

Yeah, I been down this road with you folks many times. Christian teacher wears a cross to school and they are "shoving Christianity down my kids throat" :lol: Paranoid or what?

And what happens when the same organization refuses to accredit a school that endorses gays? You see the problem.........................

stay on topic idiot instead of your usual deflection. did I say anything about a cross? I said its a problem when christian teachers in public schools start teaching creationism and young earth nonsense instead of science. I am guessing you are avoiding that topic because you agree with their stupidity?

stay on topic idiot instead of your usual deflection. did I say anything about a cross? I said its a problem when christian teachers in public schools start teaching creationism and young earth nonsense instead of science. I am guessing you are avoiding that topic because you agree with their stupidity?

and you brought up math teachers. Post a single link of a math teacher teaching creativity.

and you brought up math teachers. Post a single link of a math teacher teaching creativity.

I am not doing your homework for you. you obviously don't know creationism if you don't think they bend math to make it fit their models

I am not doing your homework for you
. you obviously don't know creationism if you don't think they bend math to make it fit their models

In other words you don't really -have anything. How do you bend math rules? They are absolute :lol: and what does God possibly have to do with 2+2=4?

I am not doing your homework for you
. you obviously don't know creationism if you don't think they bend math to make it fit their models

In other words you don't really -have anything. How do you bend math rules? They are absolute :lol: and what does God possibly have to do with 2+2=4?

if you think math stops at addition you have problems. also 2+2=5 in certain situations in beyond basic math

about your question, for instance, one of the main theories of creationism is that light used to travel faster than it does now (which is impossible according to einsteins laws) and then creationist use this idea to explain how we see things that are billions of light years away. There idea is that light traveled faster back then so it could have got closer to us without it having to take billions of years to get to us in order to make the earth being around 6k years be plausible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back