Creationists suffer another legal defeat

Why are you mad at Texas when they discriminate against gays, but cheer when they discriminate against Christians? Just odd

this isn't discrimination against Christians. its protection of vulnerable children in public schools so they are not brought up learning fairy tales and that if they don't follow ten rules they will burn in hell. it is about preserving our country and attempting to regain our former supremacy in math, science, and engineering instead of filling a generation's head with lunacy that directly contradicts provable science.

You know what's funny is that the facts speak that as our nation has moved further from God so to has our lead in those very areas. :lol:

But the idea that you think some kid won't learn his math as well if the teacher believes in God is truly laughable. I mean someone could use the exact same argument to suggest that a gay couldn't teach math as well as a straight person. They are equally stupid arguments.

Poway Unified sued over removal of teacher's 'God' signs

Yeah, I been down this road with you folks many times. Christian teacher wears a cross to school and they are "shoving Christianity down my kids throat" :lol: Paranoid or what?

And what happens when the same organization refuses to accredit a school that endorses gays? You see the problem.........................

stay on topic idiot instead of your usual deflection. did I say anything about a cross? I said its a problem when christian teachers in public schools start teaching creationism and young earth nonsense instead of science. I am guessing you are avoiding that topic because you agree with their stupidity?

and you brought up math teachers. Post a single link of a math teacher teaching creativity.

Poway Unified sued over removal of teacher's 'God' signs

The conservative Bush Republican appointed Federal judge in the Dover case called the intelligent design/creationist attorneys liars, fabricators, distorters and twisters of "facts".
As a Christian I am embarrassed by the lies school board memvers testify to in open court. Judge Johnson in the Dover case considered perjury indictments sought from the US attorney in that Pa. district.
The fight against evolution has turned into that by the religous right. It is OK to lie in open court according to them. "God wants us to" is their cry.
They do it because deep down they KNOW evolution is fact and most Christians agree.

The conservative Bush Republican appointed Federal judge in the Dover case called the intelligent design/creationist attorneys liars, fabricators, distorters and twisters of "facts".
As a Christian I am embarrassed by the lies school board memvers testify to in open court. Judge Johnson in the Dover case considered perjury indictments sought from the US attorney in that Pa. district.
The fight against evolution has turned into that by the religous right. It is OK to lie in open court according to them. "God wants us to" is their cry.
They do it because deep down they KNOW evolution is fact and most Christians agree.

As a Chritian, I would agree that evolution has had and continues to have a role in the existence of our universe. Parts of our planet and the solar system that surrounds us changes all the time...it's evolving. But who should decide that my belief in creation by God is wrong? Can you be more descriptive when you talk about lies in open court? What are they lying about? Do you disagree with creation by God?

OK, Tex, we understand that you are an ignorant loon. There is no such thing as Darwinism. Charles Darwin and Alfred Wallace presented the original theory based on natural selection. The Theory of Evolution today is far more complete as thousands of biologists and geneticists have added information and observations to it. It is simply the most robust of the many scientific theories upon which we base our current technology.

As a Chritian, I would agree that evolution has had and continues to have a role in the existence of our universe. Parts of our planet and the solar system that surrounds us changes all the time...it's evolving. But who should decide that my belief in creation by God is wrong? Can you be more descriptive when you talk about lies in open court? What are they lying about? Do you disagree with creation by God?

I respect that my brother.
But you need to know about the Kitzmiller v. Dover case. Read about it and read the opinion written by Judge Johnson. He blasted the creationist/ID side just coming short of calling them all liars.
The entire Dover school board was deposed before court. That is common in all civil proceedings to take depositions. Their court testimony was almost the opposite as the ID attorneys attempted to coach each witness. It was very sad to see them lie in open court to attempt to make their case that ID was not creationism revamped.
The school board tried to run off all of the science teachers at the high schools. 2 of the science teachers were Sunday school teachers.
The Dover case was the perfect example where a school board, in the name of Christianity, attempted to make good citizens that happened to be science teachers look like atheist animals.
Please read it. It will shock you what the opinion was. Slam dunk in favor of the theory of evolution from a conservative Republican Bush appointed judge. Stunning.

I must tell you not to be over joyed one day you will learn the truth. We all will learn the truth. I hope for your sakes that you are correc t. But I will stick with the master plan.

You should stick to spankin your monkey Bucko..there is no master plan.

I guess we'll all find out when our time here is over.

Until that time I will continue to try to understand this wonderful universe that I have the privelige to inhabit.

What you are trying to convince me of is that members of an agrarian society over the period from 5000 thousand years ago to 2000 years ago, totally understood the working of the universe. That they had such a personal relationship with the Diety that everything they stated will stand for all time.

Simply, humans wrote the Bible.

You know what's funny is that the facts speak that as our nation has moved further from God so to has our lead in those very areas. :lol.

There is no evidence in any way, shape or form that they are even related.

But the idea that you think some kid won't learn his math as well if the teacher believes in God is truly laughable. I mean someone could use the exact same argument to suggest that a gay couldn't teach math as well as a straight person. They are equally stupid arguments.

A teacher is there to teach, not prothelyse....

Last edited:
So you have no problem allowing gay couples around children but you do not like the idea of children being taught about christian views?

They are totally unrelated. One is basic civil rights, the other is religion. You can't force somebody to be gay. You can force somebody to believe your religious mumbo jumbo if you prothelyse - especially if they are an impressionable young child.

Did anyone read the OP link and know what this is all about? It has nothing to do with teaching god in schools.

It has to do with a hack institute wanting to give out bullshit degrees.

this isn't discrimination against Christians. its protection of vulnerable children in public schools so they are not brought up learning fairy tales and that if they don't follow ten rules they will burn in hell. it is about preserving our country and attempting to regain our former supremacy in math, science, and engineering instead of filling a generation's head with lunacy that directly contradicts provable science.

You know what's funny is that the facts speak that as our nation has moved further from God so to has our lead in those very areas. :lol:

the teacher can believe in god, that is fine, they just can't shove that crap down any students throat and can't tell kids that the earth is 6000 years old, evolution isn't real, the moon produces light, and all the other nonsense in the bible that is provably wrong

Where does the Bible say that 6000 years old, that evolution is not real, or that the moon produces light?

the teacher can believe in god, that is fine, they just can't shove that crap down any students throat and can't tell kids that the earth is 6000 years old, evolution isn't real, the moon produces light, and all the other nonsense in the bible that is provably wrong

Where does the Bible say that 6000 years old, that evolution is not real, or that the moon produces light?

:eusa_eh:

have you not read it?

Forum List

Back