Creationist group to ask Kentucky taxpayers for help building Noah’s ark theme park

But Noah took gay people, right? Because god drowned everyone else who wasn't on his boat.

Since everyone on the ark was married to a member of the opposite sex, I guess that would be a 'no'. Not very up on what you're trying to talk about, are you?

So if gay people weren't on his boat, where did they come from?

You seriously expect me to answer that question for you whenever science can't even answer it?:cuckoo:

Since everyone on the ark was married to a member of the opposite sex, I guess that would be a 'no'. Not very up on what you're trying to talk about, are you?

So if gay people weren't on his boat, where did they come from?

You seriously expect me to answer that question for you whenever science can't even answer it?:cuckoo:

But what about chinks? There weren't any on Noah's boat, yet now there's billions of them? Where did they come from?

Heard a guy say he loved Marvel and DC, but his favorite fictional character of all time was Jesus.

These types of investments put people to work, attract tourists and help the local economy. I say go full steam ahead...

I'm only 4-5 posts in and "THE PEOPLE" don't seem to notice the difference between a theme park that profits the city and forced religious perspective.
FREEDOM OF RELIGION is in the Constitution. Why make other religions pay for this theme park? This is an epic failure of the Constitution.

I'm Christian and think this might be cool. But why force other religions to pay for this? I'm 99.9% certain that the town we are discussing has someone that is in a different religion, probably a large portion, not just 1. But it only takes 1 when discussing our Constitution.
The bottom line is always $$$. From a business perspective, if it brings in money, then it's all ok. For instance, in McAdenville NC we have Christmas Town USA, where they have festivals every night during Christmas season. It brings in tourists, and helps the local economy. It would be silly to cancel the event, and deprive the town of the economical benefits. A good economy benefits everyone.

"The bottom line is always $$$. From a business perspective, if it brings in money, then it's all ok. "
Sure, but we are discussing politics, not business. Understand the difference. Also, is it an event? If so, I read it wrong.

You need to learn about Freedom of Religion. What if Muslims made a theme park on tax payer money? Would you be ok with that? It's the exact same thing because the Constitution is blind to religion. What if it was a Witch theme park paid for by tax payers. It's just another religion painted into being devilish people by OUR core religion.

A good economy is always good but $$$ doesn't always ensure a good economy, you should learn that. If only a few people get the $$$ then the economy still sucks.

I'm only 4-5 posts in and "THE PEOPLE" don't seem to notice the difference between a theme park that profits the city and forced religious perspective.
FREEDOM OF RELIGION is in the Constitution. Why make other religions pay for this theme park? This is an epic failure of the Constitution.

I'm Christian and think this might be cool. But why force other religions to pay for this? I'm 99.9% certain that the town we are discussing has someone that is in a different religion, probably a large portion, not just 1. But it only takes 1 when discussing our Constitution.
The bottom line is always $$$. From a business perspective, if it brings in money, then it's all ok. For instance, in McAdenville NC we have Christmas Town USA, where they have festivals every night during Christmas season. It brings in tourists, and helps the local economy. It would be silly to cancel the event, and deprive the town of the economical benefits. A good economy benefits everyone.

"The bottom line is always $$$. From a business perspective, if it brings in money, then it's all ok. "
Sure, but we are discussing politics, not business. Understand the difference. Also, is it an event? If so, I read it wrong.

You need to learn about Freedom of Religion. What if Muslims made a theme park on tax payer money? Would you be ok with that? It's the exact same thing because the Constitution is blind to religion. What if it was a Witch theme park paid for by tax payers. It's just another religion painted into being devilish people by OUR core religion.

A good economy is always good but $$$ doesn't always ensure a good economy, you should learn that. If only a few people get the $$$ then the economy still sucks.
There's nothing wrong with having religious sites and institutions that celebrate the history and religious heritage of the country. For instance we do indeed have taxpayer funded religious museums. We shouldn't erase history by avoiding everything that has even a hint of religion in it.

There's nothing wrong with having religious sites and institutions that celebrate the history and religious heritage of the country. For instance we do indeed have taxpayer funded religious museums. We shouldn't erase history by avoiding everything that has even a hint of religion in it.

I get your perspective but mine is you can't force people to spend money on religions they don't believe in. If I was forced to pitch in for a Satanist memorial I would be angry, I think many would. This is just common sense though.

I get your perspective but mine is you can't force people to spend money on religions they don't believe in. If I was forced to pitch in for a Satanist memorial I would be angry, I think many would. This is just common sense though.

You already pay for religions you don't believe in since churches don't pay taxes, your taxes help cover their property tax, which pay for their services.

Creationist group to ask Kentucky taxpayers for help building Noahs ark theme park

There's already a Noah's Ark water park in the Wisconsin Dells.

I picture a really bright kid going there and thinking to himself: "This has has got to be a fairy tale, there's no way to fit all those animals in that square boat -- and the lions would eat the zebra."

And if Noah's just a Jewish fairy tale -- begs the question...
My buddy just came back. So they finally built it. He showed me pictures. Actual real size of Noah's Ark is in KY. Amazing. Couple things he told me.

1. He's pro choice and he sat through a pro life argument. He said the woman made the best arguments against abortion he has ever heard. He's still pro choice though.
2. They teach you at this Ark that Noah brought Dinosaurs on the ark. That is how they explain us finding skeletons of dinosaures.

So his entire family. Mom, aunts and uncles, all went and spent money to see it. Perhaps it will bring in tourism.

Just think of all the ark activities you could do: shovel camel shit, shovel elephant shit, shovel donkey shit, shovel polar bear shit, shovel Noah's shit, shovel rhino shit, shovel giraffe shit, ... Hay shovelling contests, bet on which lion can eat the most of the other animals, try to figure out where the fuck dinosaurs fit into this story... And of course the whole park would completely flood for 40 days at a time. Wow! What fun it would be!

Just think of all the ark activities you could do: shovel camel shit, shovel elephant shit, shovel donkey shit, shovel polar bear shit, shovel Noah's shit, shovel rhino shit, shovel giraffe shit, ... Hay shovelling contests, bet on which lion can eat the most of the other animals, try to figure out where the fuck dinosaurs fit into this story... And of course the whole park would completely flood for 40 days at a time. Wow! What fun it would be!
1695930021212.png

1695930041091.png

I'd be all for it, if the Park included educaitonal disclaimers about why the Noah Story is Bullshit. We can package them as educational placards.

"This is a Koala. It lives in Australia and can only eat eucalyptus leaves. How did Noah managed to get two of these for the ark and maintain a years worth of fresh food for them?"

"THe ark is 510 Feet long. There are 1 million species of animals. How did Noah Manage to fit 1 million species and a years worth of food for them in a box only 510 feet long."

"God drowned every baby in the world. How can a God drown babies and still be considered 'Good'?"
God made it so they didn't need to eat. Lions didn't bother the lambs. Remember Noah lived to be over 500 years old. It's easy to answer any of your questions when I can make anything I want up.

Forum List

Back