Appears God Is Not Flooding Ark Encounter Theme Park With Visitors

“It is a shame that Matt Bevin and the Commonwealth of Kentucky continues to pay for this Christian ministry,” said Edwin Hensley, a co-organizer of Kentucky's Freedom From Religion Foundation
What disgusting "American" would belong to an organization called, "Freedom FROM Religion Foundation"? The Constitution does NOT guarantee a nation FREE FROM RELIGION.

Yeah, that's what I got from the story.
Sure it does, if you don't want religion. Or are you saying that in this country religion can be forced on you? Sounds very sharia like.

“It is a shame that Matt Bevin and the Commonwealth of Kentucky continues to pay for this Christian ministry,” said Edwin Hensley, a co-organizer of Kentucky's Freedom From Religion Foundation
What disgusting "American" would belong to an organization called, "Freedom FROM Religion Foundation"? The Constitution does NOT guarantee a nation FREE FROM RELIGION.

Sure it does, if you don't want religion. Or are you saying that in this country religion can be forced on you? Sounds very sharia like.

Sometimes I wonder......................especially when people like Sessions try to use Bible verses to justify their fucked up zero tolerance policy.

The story of the Ark is not a uniquely Christian idea, and is common to most religious people around the globe.

There is a likely historical set of events that produced the Great Flood legends, but secularists are too obsessed with their anti-Christian hate mongering to bother reading up on the topic.

The Book of Genesis is neither a history or science book. It mostly describes the relationship between Man and God.

The story of Noah is the realization that God cannot destroy humans for the evil they do because of the free will He gave us. If He did would every generation would be destroyed.

I love it when the far left bashes religion, when they are part of the biggest religious cult on the planet.

And yes the far left drone OP is bashing religion, even though many of the far left religious leaders (like Pelosi) are Catholic.
As are most of those refugees on the Southern Border having their children taken away by the Administration's child sex ring.

The story of the Ark is not a uniquely Christian idea, and is common to most religious people around the globe.

There is a likely historical set of events that produced the Great Flood legends, but secularists are too obsessed with their anti-Christian hate mongering to bother reading up on the topic.

The Book of Genesis is neither a history or science book. It mostly describes the relationship between Man and God.

The story of Noah is the realization that God cannot destroy humans for the evil they do because of the free will He gave us. If He did would every generation would be destroyed.
Ah...metaphorical.....like the Wall.

Sometimes I wonder......................especially when people like Sessions try to use Bible verses to justify their fucked up zero tolerance policy.
And I bet their little Religion protection racket only covers one religion.

But not a fantasy like "every American will save $2500/yr in health care cost with Obamacare".

I love it when the far left bashes religion, when they are part of the biggest religious cult on the planet.

And yes the far left drone OP is bashing religion, even though many of the far left religious leaders (like Pelosi) are Catholic.
As are most of those refugees on the Southern Border having their children taken away by the Administration's child sex ring.

Yes Obama (your god) was the leader of those being but in cages and into sex slavery and you voted for it twice..

Just like the far left religion that you follow without question or hesitation.

But not a fantasy like "every American will save $2500/yr in health care cost with Obamacare".
I don't know about others, but I kept my doctor and have done nicely by it.

What religion is that? Do tell.

What religion is that? Do tell.

As it says in the post you quoted..

Silly far left drone!

Let me get this straight, the poorest of the poor in the country, got the nerve to host some shit like this? No wonder that state sucks.

Forum List

Back