Creation o Evolution.

It doesn't matter who told you
clear.png
:lol:

They'll never be proof either way. Never.
You are just choosing to remain ignorant or you are incapable of grasping the science. In essence you're putting your fingers in your ears and going lalala!.

There's no proof a God exists yet that you believe.

Lots of evidence for evolution yet that theory makes you uncomfortable

You are just choosing to remain ignorant or you are incapable of grasping the science. In essence you're putting your fingers in your ears and going lalala!.

Theory. And like I said in the end I'll win either way.

Unless you picked the wrong religion.

And that's OK. If you are the kind of gullible person who can be guilted into beliving a myth or fairytale, maybe ignorance is bliss.

And that's OK. If you are the kind of gullible person who can be guilted into beliving a myth or fairytale, maybe ignorance is bliss.
I got the right one. Just hope everyone does before they go.

I got the right one. Just hope everyone does before they go.
And you wonder why your church is hurting for members.

Last edited:
The fact is we don't know. And the answer will come when we die. As for some it will be to late as for some it will be a day of rejoicing.

A Few Reasons an Evolutionary Origin of Life Is Impossible | The Institute for Creation Research

The human body with all of its magnificence could not have just evolved.
You were right fro the start, we don't know. The site you posted is just a religious point of view.
And I can't stand the theist argument that basically they choose to believe because its better to be safe than sorry.

Anyways, I think this conversation with froggy illustrates the problem with religious thinking.

Evolution shouldn't threaten theists because God could have started the big bang and put life on earth. Maybe he planted a seed and everything evolved? That's possible. So why does evolution bother froggy? It's because evolution exposes modern religions for the frauds they are. Ancient religions and their followers don't like evolution because it contradicts their stories. I don't even know why evolution bothers them. It doesn't disprove God.

Doesn't sound like you really believe. Sounds like you are just too scared of God to admit your religion makes no sense to the rest of us.

The earth is 4.3 billion years old
Human beings are at most have been evolving for the past 5-8 million years and only become our current species around 180,000 years ago.
Civilization formed in what is today modern Iraq and syria about 10,000 years ago!

Dinosaurs lived 65 to 180 million years ago!
The Atlantic opened up to a band of lakes around 180 million years
The shifting of the continents from the super continents took at least that long to break into what we have today.
There has been a handful of other such mega continents before that too.

All these facts matter a whole hell of a lot more then some 2,000 year old book wrote by sheep riders that didn't understand basic geology, biology, and was so full of shit that they couldn't see straight.

The earth is 4.3 billion years old
Human beings are at most have been evolving for the past 5-8 million years and only become our current species around 180,000 years ago.
Civilization formed in what is today modern Iraq and syria about 10,000 years ago!

Dinosaurs lived 65 to 180 million years ago!
The Atlantic opened up to a band of lakes around 180 million years
The shifting of the continents from the super continents took at least that long to break into what we have today.
There has been a handful of other such mega continents before that too.

All these facts matter a whole hell of a lot more then some 2,000 year old book wrote by sheep riders that didn't understand basic geology, biology, and was so full of shit that they couldn't see straight.
My point proven, God has been around forever.

Doesn't sound like you really believe. Sounds like you are just too scared of God to admit your religion makes no sense to the rest of us.
Seek and it shall be open to you.

The fact is we don't know. And the answer will come when we die. As for some it will be to late as for some it will be a day of rejoicing.

A Few Reasons an Evolutionary Origin of Life Is Impossible | The Institute for Creation Research

The human body with all of its magnificence could not have just evolved.
You were right fro the start, we don't know. The site you posted is just a religious point of view.
And I can't stand the theist argument that basically they choose to believe because its better to be safe than sorry.

Anyways, I think this conversation with froggy illustrates the problem with religious thinking.

Evolution shouldn't threaten theists because God could have started the big bang and put life on earth. Maybe he planted a seed and everything evolved? That's possible. So why does evolution bother froggy? It's because evolution exposes modern religions for the frauds they are. Ancient religions and their followers don't like evolution because it contradicts their stories. I don't even know why evolution bothers them. It doesn't disprove God.
I have no problem with evolution

Forum List

Back