Crazy Germans prosecuting man who insulted terrorist while he was shooting people

'Balcony Man' Who Stood Up to Munich Shooter To Face Prosecution for Insulting The Dead

He called the terrorist a "wanker" so now the Germans are prosecuting him for libel.

Good thing they have their priorities straight.
Free speech isn't allowed in Canada or most of Europe.
. Free speech denied, and then a disfunctional idea of priorities concerning the good guys verses the bad guys these days. Oohhhhh that's right, no such thing as the bad guys anymore, as it was all just a figment of our imagination in which we created them in.

I dont buy it. If true thats an outrage.

'Balcony Man' Who Stood Up to Munich Shooter To Face Prosecution for Insulting The Dead

He called the terrorist a "wanker" so now the Germans are prosecuting him for libel.

They would like to do away with it here.
They do it already here with selected application of free speech. It manifests itself in Political Correctness. They decide what words one can use without some form of repercussion.

We're losing our freedom of speech here at home too. At a work place, a ****** can call a ****** "******", without repurcusion or reprimand. But if a white person calls a ****** a "******", they will get fired. And possibly sued. Don't worry our freedom of speech has been under just as heavy attack as the right to bear arms.

Edit post script... The asterisks above are just one example of the squeeze on speech. I definitely didn't type asterisks...

Absolutely I buy it! It happens all the time!

Islamic savages have free reign in Europe.

They are the "new" royalty.

It's horrible but it's true.

I can easily believe it. I think it's actually against the law to dispute the government propaganda regarding the holocaust hoax.

I dont know. Im a conservative but often times brietbart is full of shit.

One doesn't have to be conservative or liberal or whatever to realize that Angela Merkel is full of shit! :dunno:

One doesn't have to be conservative or liberal or whatever to realize that Angela Merkel is full of shit! :dunno:

Well, yeah, that i do agree with.

They would like to do away with it here.
They do it already here with selected application of free speech. It manifests itself in Political Correctness. They decide what words one can use without some form of repercussion.
. Yes, and it's always lopsided or playing favorites when deployed.

. Yeah, and just think what it will be like here if Hillary Merkel Clinton takes control finally ?

Any legal threat to an individual maligning Muslims via insults or hate speech need only contact the ACLU and they will take it all the way to the Supreme Court as a violation of the First Amendment of the Constitution and win.

Forum List

Back