Trump the outsider/business man's Job creation policy....so unique and new!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Today on CNN a top Trump advisor gave us the details of the OUTSIDERS JOB CREATION PLAN, IT WAS PERHAPS THE MOST UNIQUE PLAN EVER THOUGHT OF IN US HISTORY......Please note that not one mention of bringing back jobs from China was mentioned.....not mentioned at all.....

Okay folks are you ready.....Please please contain yourself from the excitment.....if you can....

1) he's gonna cut taxes on the rich and Wall Street, so that they will grow jobs with the extra money.....

2) cut all deregulations and ease EPA standards that's making these poor business's force themselves to off shore jobs for cheap labor, the poor babies.

3) and this is what is most exciting.....raise the min. wage to 10 bucks over a span of a few years or at least until most of us retired!!

Folks, I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. With this new and unique plan, I may just vote for Trump because I sooooo miss a repeat of the same bullshit Bush economic plan and how well that went, as well as Reagan, as well as Bush Sr. and all the other JOB creation plans.

Last edited:
Today on CNN a top Trump advisor gave us the details of the OUTSIDERS JOB CREATION PLAN, IT WAS PERHAPS THE MOST UNIQUE PLAN EVER THOUGHT OF IN US HISTORY......Please note that not one mention of bringing back jobs from China was mentioned.....not mentioned at all.....

Okay folks are you ready.....Please please contain yourself from the excitment.....if you can....

1) he's gonna cut taxes on the rich and Wall Street, so that they will grow jobs with the extra money.....

2) cut all deregulations and ease EPA standards that's making these poor business's force themselves to off shore jobs for cheap labor, the poor babies.

3) and this is what is most exciting.....raise the min. wage to 10 bucks over a span of a few years or at least until most of us retired!!

Folks, I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. With this new and unique plan, I may just vote for Trump because I sooooo miss a repeat of the same bullshit Bush economic plan and how well that went, as well as Reagan, as well as Bush Sr. and all the other JOB creation plans.

So instead you will vote for Hillary who will raise taxes not only on the wealth, Wall Street, and corporations, but also on the middle class.

Hillary will open up our borders even more than Obama has and allow even more low-skilled foreign workers into the country. She has also stated she will bring in about a half-million refugees to take jobs and bleed our entitlement programs.

You are one shrewd cookie.

So instead you will vote for Hillary who will raise taxes not only on the wealth, Wall Street, and corporations, but also on the middle class.

Hillary will open up our borders even more than Obama has and allow even more low-skilled foreign workers into the country. She has also stated she will bring in about a half-million refugees to take jobs and bleed our entitlement programs.

who said she will vote for hillary?.....oh im sorry,i see,you did....ok.....

Gotta have somebody to mop the puke off the dorm halls on sunday morning with all our free colleging that is going to be going on....

• Banned

WE'VE TRIED THIS TAX CUT SHIT FOR THE RICH FOR HOW MANY YEARS UNDER BUSH AND DO TELL, EXACTLY HOW MANY FUCKIN JOBS DID IT CREATE? NOT ONLY WERE WE LOSING OVER 33 THOUSAND JOBS A MONTH, UNDER HIS PLAN, BUT ALSO THEM RICH MF'S SIMPLY INCREASED THEIR BONUS'S TO LEVELS THAT AS WE ALL AWARE, MADE HEADLINES.....BOTTOM LINE....

TRICKLE DOWN NEVER HAS WORKED....YOU FOOL!!

• Banned

Gotta have somebody to mop the puke off the dorm halls on sunday morning with all our free colleging that is going to be going on....
As dumb as you white motherfuckers are, if anybody should advocate and demand a free college education, its you white fuck nuts...you people rrrreeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk of ignorance!!!!

• Banned

I'm not a Hillary fan, but just the thought of Trump with the nuclear codes and his gloating over Putin, who's using his dumb ass....I have no choice but to hold my nose and vote for this crooked bitch....Trump is just toooo gotdamn dumb for my black ass to be anything but a stooge for stupid white people.

That brings back memories of college.......and why I went home most weekends. I didn't enjoy walking through puke and broken glass on the way to the showers.

WE'VE TRIED THIS TAX CUT SHIT FOR THE RICH FOR HOW MANY YEARS UNDER BUSH AND DO TELL, EXACTLY HOW MANY FUCKIN JOBS DID IT CREATE? NOT ONLY WERE WE LOSING OVER 33 THOUSAND JOBS A MONTH, UNDER HIS PLAN, BUT ALSO THEM RICH MF'S SIMPLY INCREASED THEIR BONUS'S TO LEVELS THAT AS WE ALL AWARE, MADE HEADLINES.....BOTTOM LINE....

TRICKLE DOWN NEVER HAS WORKED....YOU FOOL!!

Then vote for Hillary and raise taxes on everyone and put more regulations in place and see how that works for you. You have my permission, FOOL.

I'm not a Hillary fan, but just the thought of Trump with the nuclear codes and his gloating over Putin, who's using his dumb ass....I have no choice but to hold my nose and vote for this crooked bitch....Trump is just toooo gotdamn dumb for my black ass to be anything but a stooge for stupid white people.

Well, the Liberal federal judges have concluded you to be too stupid and backward to obtain a photo voter ID. I concede that they are apparently correct.

Hey yo

As dumb as you white motherfuckers are, if anybody should advocate and demand a free college education, its you white fuck nuts...you people rrrreeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk of ignorance!!!!

Ok how would you run shit?

Well it's about time we raise taxes for everyone. Our tax rate is lower than other first world western countries. We tried that trickle down economic shit for too long and we lost jobs in the process. It didn't work under Reagan and it didn't work under Bush. So we need to try something different.

Like I already said, vote for Hillary and raise taxes on everybody and see how that works out for you. CHEEZE!!!

Well it's about time we raise taxes for everyone. Our tax rate is lower than other first world western countries. We tried that trickle down economic shit for too long and we lost jobs in the process. It didn't work under Reagan and it didn't work under Bush. So we need to try something different.

Forum List

Back